Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2022, 08:55 AM

10 posts, read 8,150 times

Advertisements

I found out that the woman I've had several dates with is married.
She did not disclose this to me and it was only by chance that I saw on social media that she's married...

Should I tell her partner? I'm obviously "done" with her as cheating, even if I'm not the one being affected, is a huge dealbreaker for me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2022, 08:59 AM

41,936 posts, read 37,033,395 times
Don't make the assumption she is cheating. Really bad assumption.

Old 12-08-2022, 09:01 AM

5,222 posts, read 3,028,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
I agree.

OP, id ask her about it first. Youd be surprised how many open marriages there are.

Old 12-08-2022, 09:05 AM

19,744 posts, read 20,304,760 times
Don't start some drama you can't finish.. People get killed over stuff like this, so she better be worth dying for.

Old 12-08-2022, 09:08 AM

377 posts, read 276,383 times
Its not your place to tell her husband. What if they have kids and get divorced because of your revelation? What if she would be happier now knowing. Its not your place to help destroy a marriage.

Old 12-08-2022, 09:09 AM

1,122 posts, read 888,293 times
Keep to your morals and move on.

Old 12-08-2022, 09:11 AM

3,287 posts, read 1,767,584 times
MYOB. Don't like dating a married woman ? Don't date her. Also, she may be separated pending a divorce. If <--- and that's a BIG "If" you feel thing are getting serious you might want to have a calm polite discussion with her and ask if she feels the same about you.
Tread carefully. You're playing with fire.

Old 12-08-2022, 09:19 AM

10 posts, read 8,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
How ironic. She's clearly still married according to her recent pics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk55732 View Post
I agree.

OP, id ask her about it first. Youd be surprised how many open marriages there are.
This is not an open marriage. She never told me she was married. She told me she was divorced since last year but her pics show that she's still in that marriage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driver 47 View Post
MYOB. Don't like dating a married woman ? Don't date her. Also, she may be separated pending a divorce. If <--- and that's a BIG "If" you feel thing are getting serious you might want to have a calm polite discussion with her and ask if she feels the same about you.
Tread carefully. You're playing with fire.
I literally said that I'm done with her. Please read the post entirely before commenting, thanks.

-----------------------

I'm quite frankly shocked how some people here are in favor of keeping her cheating a secret.
Makes me wonder if they have cheated in the past or are currently cheating...

I know I would like to know if my wife was cheating on me but I guess some people are fine with that.

Old 12-08-2022, 09:20 AM

5,222 posts, read 3,028,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyD46 View Post

This is not an open marriage. She never told me she was married. She told me she was divorced since last year but her pics show that she's still in that marriage.

I literally said that I'm done with her. Please read the post entirely before commenting, thanks.

-----------------------

I'm quite frankly shocked how some people here are in favor of keeping her cheating a secret.
Makes me wonder if they have cheated in the past or are currently cheating...

I know I would like to know if my wife was cheating on me but I guess some people are fine with that.
How do the pictures show that they are still married?

Old 12-08-2022, 09:22 AM

41,936 posts, read 37,033,395 times
Quote:

I said don't make the assumption she is cheating, not that she is married. (And there was nothing ironic said, at all.)

Quote:
Now, that is textbook irony since you didn't read what I said before commenting.

It's clear though you are not looking for honest dialogue or feedback, you just want validation. I'm out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships