Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-29-2008, 10:24 AM

8,002 posts, read 18,613,581 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
Join the club - we have tea and finger-sandwiches in the back.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2008, 11:32 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,207,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
Ever had a fling with somebody where you knew it was wrong beforehand and during the wild thing, but you just couldn't resist?
You just managed to summarize most of my life in one sentence.

Old 05-29-2008, 11:36 AM

3,124 posts, read 4,940,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
You just managed to summarize most of my life in one sentence.
I think I might leave my boyfriend for you

Old 05-29-2008, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lior Arel View Post
I think I might leave my boyfriend for you
C'mon... the day after the proposal..?! You’ll kill everything childish and romantic in me…

Old 05-29-2008, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
C'mon... the day after the proposal..?! You’ll kill everything childish and romantic in me…
LOL. Ya know, after reading that I guess I should call him my fiance now. At first it sounds wierd to me, but I'm liking it more and more....

Okay -- to add back to your childish and romantic I got a text message at 3 this morning that said "It's nice to be home, but I can't sleep without your arm around me"

**sorry to hijack** back to the thread at hand!

Old 05-29-2008, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lior Arel View Post
LOL. Ya know, after reading that I guess I should call him my fiance now. At first it sounds wierd to me, but I'm liking it more and more....

Okay -- to add back to your childish and romantic I got a text message at 3 this morning that said "It's nice to be home, but I can't sleep without your arm around me"

**sorry to hijack** back to the thread at hand!
Awww... thank you! My childish and romantic supply is quite depleted and can use a fill-up...

Now if somebody tells me the same of a straight guy , I’ll die and go to heaven…

Old 05-29-2008, 12:53 PM

539 posts, read 1,805,564 times
No, not married women. That's one line I won't cross. I have hooked-up with women that I knew would give me an STD. No condom...no problem. (I was young, dumb and full of **** back then) I think that I may have had every S.T.D. B-Z. It would just always happen at the wrong time. After getting a Gold-Card at the local clinic, I had to just slow down.

Old 05-29-2008, 02:15 PM

2,412 posts, read 5,086,725 times
Many thanks to the bunch of reps and private messages about my last post in this thread. Mention Satan..win a kewpie I guess.

I guess I could write a super long diatribe about behelzibub(I called her "sherry" BTW), but I'm just glad I can laugh about it occasionally now.

I worked in a toy department for awhile...
One day they called me up to the customer service..
When I got up there I saw this kinda pretty lady with the dark make-up, elvis dark hair, the black nails, you know, a "goth"...
The girl behind the desk says "you gotta hear this"..
The goth lady says I want to return this doll...
I say what's wrong with it?..
She says "it works without batteries"..
I say can you show me?..
She says it only does it around her house...
I ask her if there's other strange things happening at her house..
She says yes..
I then ask her if she'd like me to come over and perform an exorcism!..
She looks at me, hands on hips, rather crossly, sorta doubting, thinking I'm joking and says "well, what are your qualifications?"..
And I said "maam, I was married to Satan for 18 years, lower demons don't scare me at all, heck they're probably relatives."

She actually took me up on it!

Old 05-29-2008, 02:22 PM

12,940 posts, read 21,634,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by optiflex View Post
And I said "maam, I was married to Satan for 18 years, lower demons don't scare me at all, heck they're probably relatives."
LOL -

"All in the Demonic Family"

Old 05-29-2008, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
LOL -

"All in the Demonic Family"
".....Archiiiieeeeee!!!!! I got your bloooooddddd"

- Demonic Edith Bunker
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships