Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-11-2023, 02:48 PM

4,640 posts, read 1,804,234 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Twist View Post
OP hasn't come back. Apparently OP wasn't interested in what anyone else thought, he just wanted to whine. Might be why the gf decided she needed some alone time.
OP has done this before. Asked a question, gets responses, and never returns. Seems to be most focused on the "What' for dinner/breakfast/lunch" threads.

He's STARTED a thread or two regarding relationships.

Only to get responses and never return...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2023, 03:21 PM

4,621 posts, read 2,237,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Twist View Post
OP hasn't come back. Apparently OP wasn't interested in what anyone else thought, he just wanted to whine. Might be why the gf decided she needed some alone time.
How do you know he hasn't come back?

Old 06-11-2023, 03:48 PM

11,089 posts, read 6,957,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hankrigby View Post
She can be mad but you're in the right. You had a chore to do it would have taken a couple of minutes. She broke your plans not you. She's mad at you because she stormed off because you didn't drop what you're doing right this minute and go sit in front of somewhere and wait for it to open just completely in the wrong for being mad. Some people think his messing with branches when they had plans is a manipulation tactic. Consciously or unconsciously.

And tell her to have all the alone time you want. when people do that it sounds like it might be a manipulation tactic.

Your impression of this situation is off. Garage sales don't have doors on them and they usually open way before 9:00. Garage sales are usually set up in the yard often with an open garage door. She didn't storm off either.

What do you think their solution should be?

PS Click on the username and then click "find all posts by so-and-so" and you'll see that he hasn't made a post on the entire site since he started this thread.

Old 06-11-2023, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathrunner View Post
Your impression of this situation is off. Garage sales don't have doors on them and they usually open way before 9:00. Garage sales are usually set up in the yard often with an open garage door. She didn't storm off either.

What do you think their solution should be?

PS Click on the username and then click "find all posts by so-and-so" and you'll see that he hasn't made a post on the entire site since he started this thread.
I think there was something else going on and she was using branches as an excuse not to be there.

What I think you should do is let her have her day and forget about it. That's what I would do.

Old 06-11-2023, 03:59 PM

Well I don't know seems to me like she wanted to hit the yard sales early which is what people do - I guess you're not a yard sale person?

Old 06-11-2023, 04:04 PM

4,640 posts, read 1,804,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hankrigby View Post
How do you know he hasn't come back?
Like DUH. READ his posting history...

HAS he come back yet?

Sorry, but past behavior is a good indicator of FUTURE behavior....

Old 06-11-2023, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mink57 View Post
Like DUH. READ his posting history...
So someone must post responses in order to read the responses? Explain?
Quote:
HAS he come back yet?
No he just hasn't posted a response yet. Maybe he doesn't feel the need to.
Quote:
Sorry, but past behavior is a good indicator of FUTURE behavior....
You aren't aware of any behavior. All you know is he hasn't posted a response yet.

Old 06-11-2023, 04:22 PM

Mink is looking at his posting history. You could check it out.

Every Picture Tells a Story Story.

Old 06-11-2023, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathrunner View Post
Mink is looking at his posting history. You could check it out.

Every Picture Tells a Story Story.
That only tells me how he posts. Nothing else. Maybe he thinks a lot of posts here don't merit further interaction I can understand why a person would think that far too many arms are psychologists that seem to bring a lot of personal BS into it.

Point is you don't know if he's reading the responses or if he values yours.

If you feel this person doesn't interact with your posts you can stop posting on his threads. Baby you just does it to kick The hornet's nest.

Old 06-11-2023, 06:06 PM

6,480 posts, read 4,016,262 times
To be fair, OP only posted yesterday. Maybe he's not on C-D every day. If it was several days to a week, then I'd be concerned.

At least OP's not one of those posting replies every 2 minutes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships