Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2023, 04:29 PM

4,621 posts, read 2,228,030 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoisnIvy View Post
Well I wouldn't really call it a date. We went out three times, he is a good looking guy but just the personality vibes is just not there. Don't get me wrong he is not an *******, he is actually a complete gentleman. Is just that I feel like when I am with him there just no butterfly , something is missing. I can't pinpoint out what it is but we stay connected till he moved out to another country.

Few years passed. So I was out in a park after I do my normal jog. I usually feed some birds (lol) and this guy just suddenly come out of the blue with lil kid .

He said " Am I disturbing your feeding"

I said no you are not.

He said we forgot to bring some bird seed can we have some.

I said sure and hand the bird seed to the lil girl.

As I was walking away, I am like " I think I know that guy. he look familiar" ( he was wearing sunglasses , so I can't really tell)

I heard the girl call him daddy so I am like " It can't be him but maybe he had a kid , good for him" .

Still uncertain if its him . Next day I went to the same park. Did my usual routine Jog and fed some hungry animals lol. He was there again with the lil kid and this time with a lady. They are sitting on a table and when I was walking pass-by them. He said " there's the bird lady" and he said something else that I didn't understand so I just said " are you talking to me" then he said yes. He was asking me if I go jogged all around the park. I said yes .

Then I just walked away after that. Looking at him , is the same guy that I went out with.

Have you had this experience before where you used to date someone, then years later they bump into you and talked to you but pretend they don't know you?
Maybe it isn't him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2023, 04:34 PM

4,621 posts, read 2,228,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoisnIvy View Post
I am certain he is the guy. Why would he talked to me then talked to me again....

Then again I do feel old even if people still thinks I look young . Maybe I look older...
I dated a guy 23 years ago for a couple of months. He lives in Alaska I'll never forget him. I'm not sure if say anything to him if I saw him today. I'd let him ask if I remember him.

Old 10-11-2023, 08:47 PM

6,471 posts, read 3,992,937 times
You almost didn't remember him at first, so why is it such a stretch that he didn't remember you?

If anything, the odd thing about this story to me is the way he talked to you. Walking up to a stranger and asking for something they have? Commenting on them later, in their earshot, after what was only a very a minimal interaction on a different day? Seems very weird and borderline rude.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships