Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-28-2008, 09:29 PM

8,515 posts, read 16,179,786 times

Advertisements

What size guys do you ladies like?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2008, 09:43 PM

1,100 posts, read 3,011,368 times
Tsk tsk, you ask such a loaded question here.. Seriously though, I have dated all different types of guys. I guess it goes back to who I am sexually attracted to. I tend to be drawn to a man's hands and lips. My philosophy has always been, if I can't see myself kissing the guy I am with, and his hands are short, fat, and stubby, then we're not going to be taking things any further.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRon View Post

Old 06-28-2008, 09:47 PM

12 posts, read 37,575 times
I like husky men atleast 5"10 with big arms. Someone I feel safe and protected with!

Old 06-28-2008, 09:51 PM

25,386 posts, read 35,523,276 times
Quote:
What size? Ahem....let's just say bigger than average and leave it at that.

Height wise don't care. I don't care about weight until it gets to be a problem for normal activities. I've been equally attracted to both tall and short men but never dated a really skinny guy. Nothing against them. Just never did. This may reflect my own insecurities because I'm, as a southern gentleman once put it "built for comfort not for speed".

Old 06-28-2008, 11:09 PM

9,598 posts, read 16,561,694 times
What is "average"? Science says 5 inches. I've always wondered what women actually think average is. Mine was chopped off with a weed whacker, so there's no offending me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivorytickler View Post
What size? Ahem....let's just say bigger than average and leave it at that.

Height wise don't care. I don't care about weight until it gets to be a problem for normal activities. I've been equally attracted to both tall and short men but never dated a really skinny guy. Nothing against them. Just never did. This may reflect my own insecurities because I'm, as a southern gentleman once put it "built for comfort not for speed".

Old 06-30-2008, 01:52 PM

8,515 posts, read 16,179,786 times
Why do women always assume a big guy can protect them?

Have you ever heard of 357?

I'm a slim somewhat tall guy. Believe me when I say it, not to many big guys can handle me....been there done that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilmama27 View Post
I like husky men atleast 5"10 with big arms. Someone I feel safe and protected with!

Old 06-30-2008, 01:57 PM

2,464 posts, read 6,466,995 times
Well... dated short, tall, medium, slim, and big who were all attractive in their own way. When you're hot, you're hot. I'm just a big fan of men...

Old 06-30-2008, 01:59 PM

271 posts, read 1,061,036 times
Atleast 5'10, muscular arms and some meat on bones, no skinny guys. I prefer a little on the thick side than skinny.

And i have my own 357, compliments of my dear old dad.........raised me to protect myself.

Old 06-30-2008, 02:00 PM

30,907 posts, read 32,987,929 times
I'm very short so I can date any height without having to worry about the man being self-conscious. For me, height doesn't make a difference. My "big love" before my husband was five foot five or thereabouts.

However...I confess that I don't like a very slim guy. I like to "feel" my guy. Hard to explain that. I like to put my arms around a bit of guy.

Old 06-30-2008, 02:06 PM

8,309 posts, read 38,768,892 times
Quote:
Why do women always assume a big guy can protect them?

Have you ever heard of 357?

I'm a slim somewhat tall guy. Believe me when I say it, not to many big guys can handle me....been there done that.
I think they assume big guys can protect them because a little guy, regardless of how much jiu jitsu training he has, is going to be rendered inneffective in the face of a 100 lb. weight differential, particularly if the bigger guy is even a novice striker/groundfighter (which is a decent bet in today's UFC popular culture). While a well trained little man can defeat a much larger opponent, the percentages are always on the side of the guy who can simply "out-big" his opponent.

I'm not sure how we arrived here from "What taste in men do you have", but forget your .357, that's the round of the past.

Glock 21, concealable, powerful, unbeatable "shootability", 14 round capacity.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...1_Avriette.jpg

Probably the best bet is to find a guy who isn't going to get killed by getting into street fights.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships