Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2008, 04:03 PM

1,875 posts, read 2,875,544 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmacf1 View Post
Because that's how the human race has continued itself, by women (and men) wanting to procreate.
What's the point of the human race? I'm not trying to complain, but I mean, the human race is tearing itself apart anyway. Would it be harsh to say that there should be a decrease in the world population and its time for the human race to discontinue?

Old 07-07-2008, 04:05 PM
miu

17,772 posts, read 40,232,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAFan View Post
Now when did race play part? When did I mention race in any of my threads? And why are women always changing their minds on certain aspects? Why do most women want kids? When was the last time I mentioned race?
You mention race all of the time in regards to who you would like to date! You're the one that keeps saying that you are a black guy who only wants to date white women. You don't want to date black women because you have stereotyped them and think that they all want to be baby mommas. You've made numerous posts about your desire for a white girlfriend. It's not a secret to any of us on this board.

But you are only 19 years old. You still have a lot of growing up to do.

Old 07-07-2008, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
You mention race all of the time in regards to who you would like to date! You're the one that keeps saying that you are a black guy who only wants to date white women. You don't want to date black women because you have stereotyped them and think that they all want to be baby mommas. You've made numerous posts about your desire for a white girlfriend. It's not a secret to any of us on this board.

But you are only 19 years old. You still have a lot of growing up to do.
I've never made stereotypes about sisters and I haven't talking about race on this forum in a while. Also, I did date some black girls back in elementary and middle school.

Old 07-07-2008, 04:29 PM

22,626 posts, read 19,334,791 times
Quote:
Like I said, I'm not ugly, but I barely smile
Smiling is something really easy that you CAN DO, that you can change about yourself, and it instantly makes you more attractive.

Also pay attention to the things you say, as others have pointed out, including the things you say in your head to yourself. Those sorts of beliefs are self-fulfilling. Saying things to yourself like "The world is full of wonderful people" is a good place to start. Your beliefs and talk are powerful, they literally create the reality you are now experiencing, so it is valuable to pay attention to them and change them in ways that improve the quality of your life.

Plus like miu says, negativity drives people away in droves, and positive attitudes are more attractive and pleasant to be around.

Old 07-07-2008, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DimSumRaja View Post
Smiling is something really easy that you CAN DO, that you can change about yourself, and it instantly makes you more attractive.

Also pay attention to the things you say, as others have pointed out, including the things you say in your head to yourself. Those sorts of beliefs are self-fulfilling. Saying things to yourself like "The world is full of wonderful people" is a good place to start. Your beliefs and talk are powerful, they literally create the reality you are now experiencing, so it is valuable to pay attention to them and change them in ways that improve the quality of your life.

Plus like miu says, negativity drives people away in droves, and positive attitudes are more attractive and pleasant to be around.
I try to smile and laugh but its weak. I try to think of something funny, but it doesn't work. What I can think of is funny is the Maury show and Pulp Fiction.

Maybe if I had a jheri curl looking like Rick James or Michael Jackson, maybe that would draw the girls. I'm so into the 80's.

Old 07-07-2008, 04:37 PM

12,940 posts, read 21,649,049 times
Quote:
Maybe if I had a jheri curl looking like Rick James or Michael Jackson, maybe that would draw the girls. I'm so into the 80's.
You could always just wear one white glove...

But I think the public perception of that might be a bit harsh.

Old 07-07-2008, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
You could always just wear one white glove...

But I think the public perception of that might be a bit harsh.
I guess so, because I'm losing my hair anyway. I wish I found a way to be bald permanantly.

Old 07-07-2008, 04:41 PM
miu

17,772 posts, read 40,232,870 times
Quote:
I've never made stereotypes about sisters and I haven't talking about race on this forum in a while. Also, I did date some black girls back in elementary and middle school.
You love posting in threads about interracial relationships. You even bumped up an old thread that was ONE YEAR old just to post in it. The last post before yours was posted on 07-31-2007, 10:11 AM, and your post is time stamped 07-03-2008, 03:17 PM. You must have been pretty motivated in your search for interracial relationship threads to find that one to revive.

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...tionships.html

So what's your idea of a while? Just three days ago, you made this post:

Quote:
I am so happy I wasn't born in the South. I am so happy I was born and live in California, since its pretty liberal for interracial relationships. If you look at my earlier threads, you'll see that I'm all for it. I'm black who finds girls outside my face more attractive, mostly white (the ones who are into black guys).

Old 07-07-2008, 04:42 PM

12,940 posts, read 21,649,049 times
Quote:
I guess so, because I'm losing my hair anyway. I wish I found a way to be bald permanantly.
That's easy - just take my last name.

Old 07-07-2008, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
You love posting in threads about interracial relationships. You even bumped up an old thread that was ONE YEAR old just to post in it. The last post before yours was posted on 07-31-2007, 10:11 AM, and your post is time stamped 07-03-2008, 03:17 PM. You must have been pretty motivated in your search for interracial relationship threads to find that one to revive.

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...tionships.html

So what's your idea of a while? Just three days ago, you made this post:
OMG! You're going through my posts? Is there something wrong because I have a personal preference? That was on another forum.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships