Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2008, 05:43 PM

1,044 posts, read 1,957,774 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAFan View Post
I thought women don't respect men who send their friends over to the girl he likes. Someone told me that.
No, I thought it was sweet, a guy that's too cocky and just swaggers up and lays some line on you is a real turn off. A guy that is a little shy, but seems nice is much better than a suave smooth talker. I also like a guy that doesn't always know the "right" thing to say, it seems much more genuine.

Old 07-07-2008, 06:04 PM
miu

17,772 posts, read 40,262,620 times
Quote:
I think of a lot in my head. Women, relationships, career, games, other opportunities, all that.
Okay, but stop thinking about women and relationships!!!! Be more Taoist in your approach. Stop pursuing what you seek. Instead work on improving and showing your excellence. Go watch that movie The Tao of Steve.

Old 07-07-2008, 07:37 PM

Location: When things get hot they expand. Im not fat. Im hot.
2,529 posts, read 6,346,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
Me?!? No ma'am - divorced.
Okay. Carry on then.

Old 07-07-2008, 07:46 PM

564 posts, read 2,347,938 times
Quote:
I was beginning to wonder why girls never approach guys? Why does it always have to be the guys to approach girls? Why do guys always have to do the hard work; the approaching, the greeting, the 'asking out' routine', all that?

Now I've never approached a girl, not even asking her out because I can't take the risk of rejection. One girl did approach me back in high school, but that was it.
Better question: Why do you keep posting questions about how women don't do certain things when you should just get to the bottom of it yourself? Grow a pair and approach a girl and you don't have to have this problem.

Old 07-07-2008, 07:48 PM

12,940 posts, read 21,659,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecilia_Rose View Post
Okay. Carry on then.
Oh, I plan to...

Old 07-07-2008, 07:53 PM

1,875 posts, read 2,878,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by undertheironsea View Post
Better question: Why do you keep posting questions about how women don't do certain things when you should just get to the bottom of it yourself? Grow a pair and approach a girl and you don't have to have this problem.
Another question: Why are people always complaining about the type of threads I post? I mean I don't think I ever ask on this topic before.

Old 07-07-2008, 08:13 PM

Location: When things get hot they expand. Im not fat. Im hot.
2,529 posts, read 6,346,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
i dont do well with relationships at all. but i read some great stuff on these posts.
some of us attract people but they are the wrong people.
i liked a lot what was said about friendships instead of trying to catch a hottie.
but of course in my case that will be easy pretty soon our main concern will be about not bumping into each others walker.
Bunky I cant believe you dont do well with relationships. Besides as they get older the hotties get slower and theyre much easier to catch.

JMO but sometimes I think we attract the wrong people because the person we present is who we think we should be and not who we really are. So we are attract people who are right for that person but not for the real us. When I was young and stupid I married a football player. What was I thinking. I hate football.

Old 07-07-2008, 09:08 PM

2,516 posts, read 5,700,722 times
I've had a few girls approach me. My ex wife not only approached me first, and did most of the work in the beginning but she also is the one that proposed to me. Definitely not the norm, but i've always loved aggressive woman. if I have to put in to much work to meeting and dating a woman, i'm out. I'm all about aggressive woman. We need more aggressive woman.

Old 07-07-2008, 09:16 PM

1,875 posts, read 2,878,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankhharu View Post
I've had a few girls approach me. My ex wife not only approached me first, and did most of the work in the beginning but she also is the one that proposed to me. Definitely not the norm, but i've always loved aggressive woman. if I have to put in to much work to meeting and dating a woman, i'm out. I'm all about aggressive woman. We need more aggressive woman.
Yeah, and more women who are trustworthy and a man's type.

Old 07-08-2008, 10:30 AM

22,767 posts, read 19,394,091 times
Quote:
I guess so, because I'm losing my hair anyway. I wish I found a way to be bald permanantly.

Be bold. Shave your head. There are gorgeous young guys with the shaved head look. One of the sexiest men i ever met was young, shaved his head, about 5'1" tall, and the most wonderful eye contact and sheer presence of anyone i've ever met of any age.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships