Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-14-2007, 02:25 PM

326 posts, read 470,843 times

Advertisements

Nothing breaks my heart and makes me more emotionally sick than living in northeast Illinois! Basically, my situation; 26 and SINGLE!!! All the women around me; 20 and MARRIED! AND I MEAN MARRIED!!! I mean, sure, the women can be quite attractive in Illinois, but more attractive in Florida, but the women in Illinois; horrible and snobby, only going after men that are TOP NOTCH POPULAR AND RICH!!! Mentally, Illinois women can only be described as follows; stinking, cowardly, scummy, hostile, horribly snobby, horribly rude, horribly ignorant, horribly selfish, and even living with parents who will NEVER, EVER HESITATE to call the police immediately at the ABSOLUTE SLIGHTEST HINT OF SUSPICION, and totally REFUSE to rest until the would-be boyfriend, mentally disabled or not, is either killed by the authorities, or locked up in prison and the key has been put away! EVEN IF THE WOULD-BE BOYFRIEND IS AUTISTIC, HAS CEREBRAL PALSY, ETC; in fact, the vast MAJORITY of females AND their parents in Illinois even see autism as "dangerous, contagious" and see autistic men as "total psychopaths that need to be eradicated."

Last edited by triton1; 05-14-2007 at 02:29 PM.. Reason: forgot something

Old 05-14-2007, 04:04 PM

2,724 posts, read 6,426,329 times
I am so sorry Triton. I take it you are autistic? My best friend has a boy with autism. This disability has many levels and they have done a wonderful job with him. I pray that you can find that "special" person and make your life complete. Let us know. God Bless.

Old 05-14-2007, 04:16 PM

15,603 posts, read 39,832,856 times
I never got married until I was 26. It ain't no thing.

Old 05-14-2007, 05:02 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,041,502 times
Um, I don't get it. What is it you are trying to say???

You're 26 and not married and you're COMPLAINING about it - as if that's a bad thing???

Who's trying to have who killed or arrested? What?????

And what's so bad about dating a guy who has something on the ball?

I don't get it.

Old 05-14-2007, 06:01 PM

basically, this is the situation. i live in illinois, i am trapped in illinois, the entire state is one huge social desert, and i am lonely and utterly screwed until i move to florida where the women are much friendlier.

Old 05-14-2007, 06:14 PM

Twinkle toes wrote;
Um. I don't get it. What is it that you are trying to say?
Triton1 wrote;
basically, i am very lonely and i know that i will NEVER get a girlfriend until i ABANDON illinois!

Twinkle toes wrote;
You're 26 and not married and you're complaining?
Triton 1 wrote;
of course i am complaining! practically all the women in Illinois are 20 and MARRIED, a lot of them even allready raising children, and i DO NOT EVEN HAVE A GIRLFRIEND YET!!!

Twinkle toes wrote;
Who's trying to have you killed or arrested and why?
Triton1 wrote;
Because in Illinois, I am a nerd and i am never welcomed in the community. even in towns/cities as far flung as de kalb and rockford, people look at me like i am garbage and practically nobody even likes to chat with me in illinois, not even on the internet!!!

Old 05-14-2007, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7th generation View Post
I am so sorry Triton. I take it you are autistic? My best friend has a boy with autism. This disability has many levels and they have done a wonderful job with him. I pray that you can find that "special" person and make your life complete. Let us know. God Bless.
yes, i am autistic, and with the girl situation, and even with the entire social situation as well, i am VERY LITERALLY like a helpless sailor traped in a capsized ocean liner. (hypothetically named S.S. Illinois) people pass me in the streets, they ignore me or they give me a mean face, practically nobody even likes to talk to me.

Old 05-14-2007, 06:24 PM

3,020 posts, read 25,734,779 times
Default Hey, dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by triton1 View Post
basically, this is the situation. i live in illinois, i am trapped in illinois, the entire state is one huge social desert, and i am lonely and utterly screwed until i move to florida where the women are much friendlier.
They are worse in Florida. They think all the few good men are in Alaska. Ok, you can get one if you go out and play basketball in the blazing sun. But that is an entirely different story. Her jump shot was not all that good. She always was good for the fake to the right. You get my drift.

Some of those Florida girls (who are probably from Ohio or Canada) might also be stinking, cowardly, scummy, hostile, horribly snobby, horribly rude, horribly ignorant, horribly selfish and want to take your ball and go home with it. Talking a northern focus here dude while playing a southern game. Do not go to Debary, they want to also be the ref and call goal tending on every shot.

Trust me dude, it probably ain't even easy in Alaska. All them dudes are also going to Florida and they don't even know enough to bring their own basketball. I like the night ball that glows in the dark. Always took it home with me too. I never let her fake me. Ok, drinks afterwards, on me. My ball, end of discussion.

Ok, maybe Oil City, Pa is the place to go. I hear the ladies are friendly, the houses are cheap and there is a secret agent on hand to guide newbies into the Promised Land.

Trust me dude, Florida is tough, even if you just want to buy some strawberries. Definitely bring your own ball, never pick up your dribble before the set up for the shot.

Old 05-14-2007, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic View Post
They are worse in Florida. They think all the few good men are in Alaska. Ok, you can get one if you go out and play basketball in the blazing sun. But that is an entirely different story. Her jump shot was not all that good. She always was good for the fake to the right. You get my drift.
I have allready been to Florida several times before and the women there were the friendliest i have ever seen! i went to; tampa, fort lauderdale, key west, key largo, crystal river, homosassa springs, and so far did not encounter one single hostile gal down there! (heck, where else do you actually get to HUG your WAITRESS??!!!)

Old 05-14-2007, 06:48 PM

3,020 posts, read 25,734,779 times
Default Hey Dude......

Quote:
Originally Posted by triton1 View Post
I have allready been to Florida several times before and the women there were the friendliest i have ever seen! i went to; tampa, fort lauderdale, key west, key largo, crystal river, homosassa springs, and so far did not encounter one single hostile gal down there! (heck, where else do you actually get to HUG your WAITRESS??!!!)
All them girls are actually from Ohio or Canada. Just do not try to hug HIF in Florida. She actually lives there. Least keep them eyes on her knees.

Trust me dude, ask them to play basketball. Separate out the ones that can jump. I know they all will hug you. Some even want to go home with you, like all the way to Ohio. Drive fast and weave in and out thru Debary, pretend you are a native on the way to work. Give hand signals and then pretend to check your map.

Trust me dude, after you get over the tourist shock of two weeks, they quit hugging and want to drive your car. With or without you in it.

BTW even the dudes will hug you down there. Especially if you give them a nice tip.

The other big tip, bring plenty of chow, avoid those super markets. Either they or the babes will get your money. If not careful, both with pluck you clean.

Best idea, get a nice IL babe, take her to Florida, stock up the car with chow from Chicago. Go for a nice Indian girl. Better yet, Oil City, Pa in summer, Florida in the winter. I hear that is the killer combo. Can also look for nice girls in Oil City. Nobody ever goes there, they are lonely and love starved. Last guy to move there only wanted to cuddle.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships