Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-23-2009, 01:04 PM

1,462 posts, read 4,868,386 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
I tell you, I've had it up to here. I'm so depressed that I might just have to retreat to my 62 foot Oyster anchored off Belize. Yet another 20-something is pursuing me. I don't know. Maybe it was my Bentley parked at the curb outside the restaurant. Maybe it was the incredible deference shown to me by Antonio the waiter, and the fact that I was able to get a table immediately when other diners without reservations were promised a wait of 45 minutes or more. Maybe it's the fact that a Senator, several well-heeled CEOs, and a host of other luminaries came over to my table while I dined alone reading my copy of Forbes. Maybe it was because I was on the cover of the same copy of Forbes. Suddenly, she appeared at my table, her finger shyly tracing the outline of her generous decollete as she introduced herself, her pupils dilated with desire. Out of politeness I invited her to sit down and eat, for I could have used the company. Instead of her complimenting me about my luminous intelligence, my shining wit, she kept steering the discussion towards my real estate holdings, my chalets in Colorado and New Zealand, and my exquisite taste in art, which runs towards painters such as Velasquez. Her copious breasts heaved and her eyes glittered as she added up in her head the size of my portfolio. And I'm not talking about the one in my custom tailored britches, mind you. Why, oh why, can't women get past my fabulous wealth? What do I have to do to get them to see the real me?
Say honest to God this is true and then I will tell you why women are crawling all over your wealthy self...GEESH...talk about self-indulgent!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-23-2009, 01:08 PM

16,431 posts, read 22,202,108 times
Women that love wealth love wealth. They will take as much of it as they can. You are not relevant.

Old 04-23-2009, 01:11 PM

9,230 posts, read 16,548,469 times
I've loved you all along and never even knew you were wealthy. Bonus.

Old 04-23-2009, 01:56 PM

2 posts, read 4,710 times
They dont chase you, you as a man, they chase your money, nothing more nothing less. They will continue to do so as long as you allow them. If you seriously want to find an intelligent woman who can at least be on your level, then you have to stop feeding into this game thats being played. They see $$$$$ when you walk, and when you talk. And you might like that attention from these women. It also seems as if you toot your own horn at what you do and what you have. As long as you do that, they will always be right around the corner. Maybe humble yourself and turn the tables around on them. Ask them what their goals are, what they like to do, where do they come from, how old are they (Really???), etc.
Tell them upfront that you are in the process of bankrupcy and see if she stays long enough for you to finish your sentence. Some women are only looking for a sugardaddy and you fit that profile!

Old 04-24-2009, 02:26 AM

16 posts, read 42,698 times
act poor

Old 04-24-2009, 08:35 AM

3,393 posts, read 4,012,063 times
I can't believe this thread is STILL alive and there are still people taking it seriously. I'm going to post a satire thread of my own. Thinking about topics.....

Old 04-24-2009, 10:10 AM

3,486 posts, read 5,685,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Book Lover 21 View Post
I can't believe this thread is STILL alive and there are still people taking it seriously. I'm going to post a satire thread of my own. Thinking about topics.....
How about "Do Men Just Love Me For My Fabulous ****?"

Old 04-24-2009, 10:33 AM

2,751 posts, read 5,364,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redisca View Post
How about "Do Men Just Love Me For My Fabulous ****?"
Yeah, your ****, and your ****, your ***, and especially the way your **** water whenever you are *****, that's the most irresistible of all!

Old 04-24-2009, 10:34 AM

61,288 posts, read 87,431,754 times
mostly they get worked up about my flashy vehicle
something about being new and red that is a big turnon
here it is

one moment

Old 04-24-2009, 10:55 AM

3,486 posts, read 5,685,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExPit View Post
Yeah, your ****, and your ****, your ***, and especially the way your **** water whenever you are *****, that's the most irresistible of all!
Well, since wealth apparently makes us ooze like broken refrigerators, perhaps it's time for CD to make "wealth" a dirty word too, and replace it with little star thingies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships