Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-16-2008, 07:24 PM

1,875 posts, read 2,872,258 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeAndTheCity View Post
We have known each other for 4 months. A lot of talking and deciding if we wanted to date. so you gotta give me some credit for holding out till then. True it was our first "official" date but then againn it was time to seal the deal!
Well, you said you wanted to bear children and make out with him, and it sounds like you're going a bit too fast. Don't you think?

But what do I know. I personally think girls like that are a bit too fast. I can honesty say that fast girls and the one who want kids, they're very unattractive to me.

Old 07-16-2008, 07:36 PM

3,494 posts, read 14,387,648 times
this is a joke, right?
and did you really use those words when telling him you wanted to be intimate again wtih him? if you did, wow, then i am so sorry, but it just doesnt show much class, and therefore wont get any respect from a man.

Quote:
So I went on a date with a Mexican guy. I am really attracted to him. Kindly note he is the White Mexican type so he looks more Spanish and really light skinned, very tall. I am Asian. We have been communicating for a while so he asked me out. The date went well but he didn't make a move! I really wanted him to touch me but he didn't.

I was wondering if he was even attracted to me and I asked him. He said he's a gentleman and he doesn't do things like that in public blah blah..Anyway I told him I wanted to go home with him. So we went back to his place and fooled around.

He emailed me after and said he had a lot of fun and he felt really lucky to have met me. I texted him y'day and said I want to fu-k him again. But now he's playing games and saying he's busy etc. He is extremely successful and travels a lot and I am sure he's not short on women.

Don't Mexican guys like it when girls come on strong? Did I kill my chances?? I mean we have been talking forever and he is obviously attracted to me. I don't get what the problem is?

I really want to screw him and have babies with him. What do I do??!

Last edited by NOTAM; 07-16-2008 at 07:38 PM.. Reason: add

Old 07-16-2008, 07:38 PM

10,757 posts, read 35,452,936 times
I don't think this is about Mexican men, just men in general.

You might have been talking online for 4 months but you slept with him on the first date? If he is traditional at all, he probably thinks our easy. If he is doing what you say now, I would move on and try to be a little more circumspect next time.

Old 07-16-2008, 07:40 PM

52,307 posts, read 52,756,330 times
Quote:
I really want to screw him and have babies with him. What do I do??!
This sounds like nonsense.

Old 07-16-2008, 07:48 PM

64 posts, read 143,584 times
Sorry.. I am just infatutaed and I really like this guy.. i am going crazy is all. I see a future with him.

Old 07-16-2008, 08:03 PM

are you pretty young? i would guess you are, because if were older, you would have learned that infatuation is transient, and definitely not a sign that there is a future with someone. you dont really even truly know him. infatuation, simple physical or sexual attraction are just not enough to keep a relationship solid and long-term. think about what your goals are in life, your priorities, your interests..how does his mesh with yours? how compatible are you OUTSIDE OF BED? is there a "meeting of the minds", not just bodies? do you feel like he truly is your kindred spirit or soulmate? it doesnt sound like you have had a real life relationship with him long enough to determine whether you see a future with him. has he seen you at your worst? has he seen you cry? has he been wtih you when you have been sick or have gone to the ER? we all put on those "facades", put our best face on, when we initially meet someone in real life....true colors dont come out for a while...sometimes not even before marriage!

Quote:
Sorry.. I am just infatutaed and I really like this guy.. i am going crazy is all. I see a future with him.

Last edited by NOTAM; 07-16-2008 at 08:05 PM.. Reason: add

Old 07-16-2008, 08:20 PM

72,424 posts, read 18,208,733 times
1. What does being asian have to do with anything?
2. Mexican man will look at their future woman with children with a lot of respect
3. Maybe he thinks you are immature
4. Did you tell him you want a baby with him,if so you scared him
5. He sees you as a booty call,how can he respect you?

Old 07-16-2008, 08:22 PM

10,757 posts, read 35,452,936 times
Quote:
There is no future based on what he has done since he slept with you.

You need to check out a book called "He's just not that into you." BECAUSE from what you have said, he isn't that into you.

Have some pride and self respect or you will get used and often.

Old 07-16-2008, 08:49 PM

that is truly an EXCELLENT book........and amusing by the way ha ha. good recommendation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey_Mcfarren View Post
There is no future based on what he has done since he slept with you.

You need to check out a book called "He's just not that into you." BECAUSE from what you have said, he isn't that into you.

Have some pride and self respect or you will get used and often.

Old 07-16-2008, 09:01 PM

2,438 posts, read 7,015,725 times
Talk about rushing to the alter... 4 months and already talking about having babies with him.. and a future.. that is probably why he is staying away for now.. either that or he is really busy..

Stand back and give him some room.. if he returns.. then you are good to go.. if not.. move on to your next man that you want to do on your first date... (which I wouldnt do personally, but as you say.. we are all different people).

Good Luck on your relationship with this person!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships