Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-24-2008, 11:00 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,262,086 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mi_Mom View Post
Interesting. I was told I'm an ISFJ.

22 1 12 44

Though I'm not sure I like the whole judging thing.
Oh, poor sweetie... Did ya score the F word, too?!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2008, 11:24 AM

687 posts, read 2,034,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Martha View Post
I freaked out when I saw the judging thing on mine ENFJ because I am very much not judgemental. Then I read through some things, you use good judgement and make judgement calls, not on other people, but just on how you make your decisions. You weigh the facts and make decisions based on that, instead of making decisions based on feelings. If that makes any sense.
That does make a little more sense.

I should go back and read some links as I have no idea what the numbers mean. All mine seem waaaaaaaay low compared to some of those in the 60's etc. Hmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Oh, poor sweetie... Did ya score the F word, too?!
I did score that "F" word.

Old 07-24-2008, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mi_Mom View Post
I did score that "F" word.
I know. I was just offering my condolences , but it did sound like a real question.

Old 07-24-2008, 01:27 PM

5,408 posts, read 12,680,556 times
ENFJ

Extraverted
Intuitive
Feeling
Judging

Strength of the preferences %
44 62 12 44

some of the questions i was not sure about. didnt get it. and there really is no easy answer. but i have always known i was an extrovert...

Old 07-24-2008, 02:39 PM

22,621 posts, read 19,329,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I'm tryin to read about the Tao.

Let me know of a quick way to diguest it.

Of course that may an oxymoron.
Read "The Tao of Pooh" it is WONDERFUL
(it helps if you know the Winnie the Pooh stories)

Old 07-24-2008, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
anyone else have any other links to tests like this? I'm laid up at home and find them a lot of fun...

thanks
creme
ooooh if you like tests like this, do the one in the book called "What Color is Your Aura". Really flaky title, but really good insight. I don't know if they have an on-line version, but it is excellent, especially how we are not stationary, but move back and forth between different two predominant types depending on if we're feeling strong and vital and confident, or more timid and vulnerable. Also addresses the parts of ourselves that we can "grow into" as we develop and mature and expand. I love it. Hope you're feeling better creme!

Old 07-24-2008, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DimSumRaja View Post
ooooh if you like tests like this, do the one in the book called "What Color is Your Aura". Really flaky title, but really good insight. I don't know if they have an on-line version, but it is excellent, especially how we are not stationary, but move back and forth between different two predominant types depending on if we're feeling strong and vital and confident, or more timid and vulnerable. Also addresses the parts of ourselves that we can "grow into" as we develop and mature and expand. I love it. Hope you're feeling better creme!
I found it here - TestCafe - Aura Color Test - Free Results (http://www.testcafe.com/color/colorfree.cgi - broken link) - but you get only your color free. I assume this is the one you have in mind as I also came across one asking about how many bags of chips you're gonna eat...

I turned out Purple. Now will go and try to find some free analysis. Not that I don't know what kind of nut I am...

Old 07-24-2008, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
I found it here - TestCafe - Aura Color Test - Free Results (http://www.testcafe.com/color/colorfree.cgi - broken link) - but you get only your color free. I assume this is the one you have in mind as I also came across one asking about how many bags of chips you're gonna eat...

I turned out Purple. Now will go and try to find some free analysis. Not that I don't know what kind of nut I am...
No, that's not the one or you would get TWO colors, a predominant and a secondary, which are strengths you grow into. Hold out for the book, try to get it cheap on Amazon, it's worth it

Old 07-24-2008, 06:46 PM

12,940 posts, read 21,647,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DimSumRaja View Post
Read "The Tao of Pooh" it is WONDERFUL
(it helps if you know the Winnie the Pooh stories)
That's required reading for my new students.

Old 07-25-2008, 06:21 AM

Location: from houstoner to bostoner to new yorker to new jerseyite ;)
4,084 posts, read 12,698,576 times
INTP, but occasionally score INTJ.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships