Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2008, 07:20 AM

7,004 posts, read 21,379,600 times

Advertisements

Some of us husbands do like to see stuff like this once in a while. As far as he asking to see more, better quality pics IMHO is perfectly normal. Just my two cents.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2008, 07:25 AM

8,185 posts, read 12,665,295 times
He can't control what is sent to him by a friend (who sounds like a complete jerk....does that girl know her 'privates' are now pretty public? Did he have her permission to send that picture off to who knows how many other people?) But the fact that he asked for more says a lot. Also, it would concern me that this jerk who took the picture is a friend of you dhs.......I hope for your sake you never let your dh take any racy pix of you --- if he did, erase them though they have probably already been 'shared'.
Dump him, start over and find a man that has actually matured past the age of 14.

Old 08-05-2008, 07:45 AM

55 posts, read 124,449 times
I dont think that it would be that bad if this girl wasnt local... I mean all men look at magazines that have the same kind of things in them...

Regarding your husband, I feel its inconsiderate of him to not address your concerns. You should be the main person that he can talk to about stuff like this... No matter what it is about sex, life etc.... I wonder how he would feel in your situation?

Old 08-05-2008, 07:51 AM

2,947 posts, read 7,035,170 times
It is hard to interpret someone's sense of humor over text messaging.

His response back... "send more with better lighting" -- I personally can easily see that as being the response any number of my own friends in a joking tone. Including my own husband. Heck, including me. You don't know what kind of mood / humor your husband was in at that moment in time, so take it with a grain of salt. Fact is, men are men and most men, married or not, do appreciate nice looking females. That doesn't mean they are running around behind your back.

It isn't worth stressing the small stuff, and someone once told me that it's ALL small stuff. I do understand your concern with the pic/response... But, do not allow that to distract you from the REAL issues your marriage is having. As someone already mentioned, this is just a catalyst to the true, underlying problem. You need to focus and work on that. JMHO

Old 08-05-2008, 08:57 AM

1,558 posts, read 2,604,456 times
wow, a guy whos likes to look at womens naughty bits. im shocked

sounds like your trying to find reasons to end the marriage

Old 08-05-2008, 09:18 AM

12,973 posts, read 34,032,106 times
Yep OP, you are overreacting. It was sent to him by another guy and guys to things like that all the time. Now if that pic was sent to him by a female then that would be a different story.

So, bottom line - dont overreact.

Old 08-05-2008, 09:31 AM

3,855 posts, read 13,289,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
wow, a guy whos likes to look at womens naughty bits. im shocked

sounds like your trying to find reasons to end the marriage
+1 Couldn't agree more.

I was with a group of married couples (some of my wife's friends) and this guy pulls out his cell phone to make a call. His wife grabs it away from him and starts showing us all some of his photography...and video...on his cell. She didn't really care that it was on there....she just thought it would be funny and embarrasing for him for us to see it. It was all stuff that had been sent to him by his friends.

So what? Do you think the guy is getting off by seeing an 1" image on his cell phone LCD? Please.

Old 08-05-2008, 09:54 AM

3,488 posts, read 8,235,840 times
I think it's kind of funny. I mean it's not your husband's fault that someone sent him a naughty picture.

I think the guy who sent it sounds like an idiot only because it's someone local who may not know that naughty pics are going around of her. I mean wouldn't you just die if they were your bits on display!!

I do think your hubbie needs to take your concerns more seriously though. I would be less annoyed about the naughty pic, and more annoyed by his reaction. On the whole though, I don't see it as the hugest deal.

Old 08-05-2008, 11:19 AM

320 posts, read 955,852 times
I would never tolerate this. You are NOT overreacting at all. He needs to validate your feelings. He has you to look at, NOT ANOTHER GIRL. That's disgusting.

Guys like this should never get married.
They should stay single and look at all the girls they want.
He needs to respect you and by invalidating your feelings, he doesn't know the damage that he is causing.
Hope this doesn't become a pattern. If it does, Then respect yourself because you deserve soemone who loves you and cherishes YOU and ONLY YOUR BODY.

There is no excuse

Old 08-05-2008, 11:31 AM

1,914 posts, read 7,162,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by girleylips View Post
I would never tolerate this. You are NOT overreacting at all. He needs to validate your feelings. He has you to look at, NOT ANOTHER GIRL. That's disgusting.

Guys like this should never get married.
They should stay single and look at all the girls they want.
He needs to respect you and by invalidating your feelings, he doesn't know the damage that he is causing.
Hope this doesn't become a pattern. If it does, Then respect yourself because you deserve soemone who loves you and cherishes YOU and ONLY YOUR BODY.

There is no excuse
I totally agree!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships