Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-29-2009, 04:23 PM

27,232 posts, read 46,663,996 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregon Transplant View Post
As America gets more overweight and the lower class continues to grow, I have noticed that there are more and more ugly looking people walking the streets. I point them out to my wife all the time and some of these people are just plain gross looking. (I am not being to harsh).

I know a few real ugly people myself and they are single and dating over the Internet. I always wanted to be a fly on the wall when they meet their blind date who has only seen a 15 year old doctored picture.

Some of the physically ugly people I know have wonderful personalities so can make up the difference. Others are still looking for love and are ugly physically and personally.

What do you think about dating physically ugly people? (It could be that they let themselves go or just were given bad genes, regardless they are ugly)
Ugly by whose opinion? By mine, never. But I'm sure that people would consider some of these women unattractive.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-04-2009, 07:28 PM

1,196 posts, read 1,805,450 times
So what is "ugly"? Just someone who doesn't groom and dress half-way decent?

Old 07-04-2009, 08:58 PM

3,393 posts, read 5,280,058 times
Quote:
As America gets more overweight and the lower class continues to grow, I have noticed that there are more and more ugly looking people walking the streets. I point them out to my wife all the time and some of these people are just plain gross looking. (I am not being to harsh).

I know a few real ugly people myself and they are single and dating over the Internet. I always wanted to be a fly on the wall when they meet their blind date who has only seen a 15 year old doctored picture.

Some of the physically ugly people I know have wonderful personalities so can make up the difference. Others are still looking for love and are ugly physically and personally.

What do you think about dating physically ugly people? (It could be that they let themselves go or just were given bad genes, regardless they are ugly)
I don't mean to be cruel but yes I dated an ugly girl in high school--but it was only to get some, so I think that is forgivable. ? It's not right to lead people on and I would not do it again.

Old 07-04-2009, 09:00 PM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 59,025,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfpacker View Post
So what is "ugly"? Just someone who doesn't groom and dress half-way decent?
Someone doesn't have a cute face

Old 07-04-2009, 09:28 PM

1,255 posts, read 3,196,855 times
Quote:

Dang I'll bet me and my wife seen you two the other day and thought their not all that.

hillman

Old 07-05-2009, 10:09 AM

20,048 posts, read 18,310,364 times
Yup. Because it was the real deal.

Old 07-05-2009, 11:29 AM

1,452 posts, read 3,171,703 times
Not ugly to me but maybe other people thought they were! lol...I guess it depends on who's judging???

Old 07-05-2009, 01:03 PM

725 posts, read 2,322,642 times
I see gorgeous women out with either plain or homely-looking dudes all the time. Seems that Looks are more important among women but they have no problem dating scruffy paunchy men. Can't figure that out!!!!!!!!

I'm not a clone of George Clooney or anything but I've been told that sometimes I dress too nice when I go out. But the women still go for the scruffier guys that dress like $h!+.

Old 07-05-2009, 01:14 PM

725 posts, read 2,322,642 times
I've also noticed that people that like to pick apart others for something they find physicaly-unattractive are usually not great-looking themselves!!!!!!!!

We've all seen the kinds that sit around on their fat a$$es and make fun of other people either for the Clothes they're wearing, body weight, too short, too tall, facial features, you name it. Those jerks that sit and pick apart others could easily be the 'before' pics on those plastic-surgery ads.

Old 07-05-2009, 01:35 PM

27,232 posts, read 46,663,996 times
By whose standards? How can I even assume that a majority of people would find the person I'm with "ugly"?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships