Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-18-2008, 03:52 PM

4,589 posts, read 13,173,328 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobokenkitchen View Post
Oh - that was all directed at ME? I thought you were accusing that evil genius Lola.

Well whatever, we are just going to have to agree to disagree my dear.
Hey! i'm not evil not always
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2008, 05:56 PM

1,222 posts, read 4,608,631 times
WAs telling my Husband tonight all about how you had all jumped the gun about this poor guy going out to lunch with an attractive younger woman.
He then told me that a lady at work had asked him to lunch today, well call me crazy but I couldn't stop laughing and asked him if he was going.
This is called being secure confident and adult.
Yes I do hope that he goes

Old 08-18-2008, 06:08 PM

3,488 posts, read 8,227,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by millie61 View Post
WAs telling my Husband tonight all about how you had all jumped the gun about this poor guy going out to lunch with an attractive younger woman.
He then told me that a lady at work had asked him to lunch today, well call me crazy but I couldn't stop laughing and asked him if he was going.
This is called being secure confident and adult.
Yes I do hope that he goes
Gosh yes, that must have been SO funny! Goodness, is it not exhausting feeling so superior?

Old 08-18-2008, 06:09 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,986,148 times
Remember to use protection

Old 08-18-2008, 06:32 PM

6 posts, read 67,957 times
I think that if your wife knows about it it should be harmless. If your wife has trust in you then it shouldn't matter what the person looks like. Trust in a relationship means a lot and if you are happy with your wife then an attractive woman is not going to tempt you to give that up. But at the same time I think that if she continues conversations with you outside of school then you might want to let her know to just keep to school. The saying if it is something that you can't talk about if your wife was there then you might not be saying or doing it.

Old 08-18-2008, 06:53 PM

1,570 posts, read 2,072,837 times
stop thinking so highly of yourself. she probably wants to talk with you because she figures that you would not be sexually interested in her because you are married. and what exactly would an attractive women want to do with you??

Old 08-18-2008, 07:29 PM

4,589 posts, read 13,173,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
Remember to use protection
lol

Old 08-18-2008, 07:39 PM

15 posts, read 48,470 times
Thats why I am getting a divorce. It all started with just going to lunch with a younger woman that he met at one of the stores he delivered to. She asked him to lunch he agreed and realized he had a lot in common with her. Don't do it OT. That will be the end of your marriage.

Old 08-18-2008, 07:57 PM

3,488 posts, read 8,227,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryGallo View Post
Thats why I am getting a divorce. It all started with just going to lunch with a younger woman that he met at one of the stores he delivered to. She asked him to lunch he agreed and realized he had a lot in common with her. Don't do it OT. That will be the end of your marriage.
I am so sorry you are going through this. I am sure Millie in her 'adult, secure' relationship is absolutely certain that nothing like this could ever happen to her. I say why even chance it. What on earth is the point?

Let me reiterate AGAIN that this is not about necessary business meetings, etc. Only about cozy one on ones where there is an attraction between the individuals. It's just asking for trouble IMHO.

Old 08-19-2008, 06:33 AM

1,222 posts, read 4,608,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobokenkitchen View Post
Gosh yes, that must have been SO funny! Goodness, is it not exhausting feeling so superior?
no my dear comes naturally
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships