Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-19-2008, 02:50 PM

8,357 posts, read 25,242,922 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunil's Dad View Post
JLC has one helluva body, even at 50!
I thought that she was in her sixties? Either way, she definitely looks good for her age.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2008, 04:03 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,952,004 times
Did she look pretty at least? Pretty face and hair?

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Luv View Post
What do you mean by masculine looking? Like they have a goatee?

I dated a girl back in high school who was on the swim team. If you are not familiar with what being on the swim team can do to the female body, well, it creates broad shoulders and calf muscles that can crack coconuts.

Other then that, I have always preferred tomboys. They are more fun. They don't mind if you burp in front of them, they will work on the car with you, they will watch sports with you, they can hold their own at a bar, they generally don't mind all of that other guy stuff that you do that seems to annoy other women; and on top of all of that, you get to have sex with them.

Old 09-19-2008, 04:05 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,952,004 times
That's mean calling a person "that fat one"!
They prefer to be called plus sized or full figured.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beowulf7 View Post
That fat one who hit all the home runs is very scary looking.

Then there are others who are extremely attractive, like the pitcher, Finch (the chick who was on Trump's "Apprentice" show).

Old 09-19-2008, 07:27 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,655,954 times
Quote:
I thought that she was in her sixties? Either way, she definitely looks good for her age.
She turns 50 in a couple of months.

Old 09-20-2008, 02:06 PM

5,412 posts, read 15,923,634 times
Quote:
What do you mean by masculine looking? Like they have a goatee?

I dated a girl back in high school who was on the swim team. If you are not familiar with what being on the swim team can do to the female body, well, it creates broad shoulders and calf muscles that can crack coconuts.

The women on the Team USA Olympics swim team, like Natalie Coughlin, look feminine and sexy to me.

Old 09-20-2008, 02:08 PM

5,412 posts, read 15,923,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
That's mean calling a person "that fat one"!
They prefer to be called plus sized or full figured.
No doubt she's a "BBW": Big Burly Woman.

Old 09-20-2008, 10:45 PM

5,296 posts, read 6,475,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Refugee56 View Post
A friend of mine is dating and has been on quite a bit of dates recently through the personals. One thing that is bothering him about the women he is meeting is how many of them are masculine in both appearance, actions, body language and attitude. Many of the masculine women tell him they are struggling in the world of love.

If you believe that a feminine women is the ideal for most men, and that very masculine ladies are a turnoff, then you can understand why these people are having such a hard time finding love.

Men, what do you think of masculine looking and acting women?
Personally they are a turnoff to me,even athletic/jock type women.

Is your friend more of the passive type than the alpha male? Perhaps that's why they attract those type women.

Old 09-22-2008, 06:08 PM

14,725 posts, read 33,375,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Refugee56 View Post
One thing that is bothering him about the women he is meeting is how many of them are masculine in both appearance, actions, body language and attitude. Many of the masculine women tell him they are struggling in the world of love.
Like many of the above posts said, they are NOT in demand. End of story. Sorry. If, by the time they are in their 30s and 40s, they haven't figured out that a more feminine veneer fetches more men, then that's their problem. (If they can't help the way they are, then that's a different story).

I recently dated a tall, feminine looking lady who went to the gym regularly. On paper, it would have looked great - about the same age, "similar level" of looks, same educational attainment and same civil status. However, she had too many brothers that she apparently emulated and her attitude was on the tough side. I ended the dating rapport. I am not passive and fairly outspoken...it said "power struggle" in the cards.

Old 09-25-2008, 01:31 PM

34 posts, read 77,297 times
Maybe their really men.

Old 09-25-2008, 02:13 PM

5,296 posts, read 6,475,519 times
Not yet anyway
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships