Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-22-2008, 04:15 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,983,629 times

Advertisements

we prefer to be called inexplicable and exotic....not weird... get it straight
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2008, 05:04 PM

12,940 posts, read 21,639,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
we prefer to be called inexplicable and exotic....not weird... get it straight
That's what she said last night...

Old 09-22-2008, 05:13 PM

I'm not sure that cut down works on me...but it is still very hilarious

Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
That's what she said last night...

Old 09-22-2008, 05:16 PM

12,940 posts, read 21,639,073 times
Not a cut down - I would never do that!

Old 09-22-2008, 05:19 PM

5,408 posts, read 12,675,163 times
my feminine side? like do i manicure and pedicure? spend time at the salon? bikini wax? cmiserate about PMS with my buddies?
no i dont. not at all.

do i get emotional?

yes, yes i do.
all humans do. or should. if they dont then somehting is seriously wrong with them.
all men get emotional. be it over birth or death. and sometimes other stuff like movies get to us. some guys just try to hide it. i dont. if i get emotional i get emotional.

the other day i was at a girlfriends house, she was still getting ready and taking forever!(as those feminine types like to do ) while i waited i was watching what was on TV. it was a show called the locator. about family adoption reunification. the one i saw was about a mother who gave up her first son for adoption. he was brought into a family becuase the two bio children had childhood diabetes. (a lil strange). they grew up together and his two adopto-siblings eventually died (thats sad, but no tears from me). he was the only child left.
the adoptive mother thought she would lose her last child if the mom came back into the picture. it was sad (still no tears).
then the adopto-son learns that not only does he ge to reunite with his mom, he has a half brother!!

the brothers reunion was particularly touching.

that made a tear or two well in my eyes. that got me.

thats stuff gets me. as due military obituaries.

its normal. its healthy.

Old 09-22-2008, 05:21 PM

^ by feminine side she wants to know if you cleanse your colon...

Old 09-22-2008, 05:28 PM

3,089 posts, read 8,514,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
^ by feminine side she wants to know if you cleanse your colon...
I think she is asking if you douche

Old 09-22-2008, 05:37 PM

195 posts, read 658,510 times
I almost cried on we were soldiers

Old 09-23-2008, 02:00 AM

27,955 posts, read 39,828,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YBF View Post
IMO, lots of guys need to tap into there feminine side a little more. Now I dont want you crying and waxing your eyebrows. I just think that showing some emotion other than anger and attraction wouldnt hurt either.
I do not agree.

Men and women have two distinct views of life. Is either one wrong? Nope.

Its something that was wired into people from early times. Woman as a more more the care takers than the men... Does that mean men don't care... Not at all.

Mens and womans though processes are two different creatures. Again is either one wrong or right? Nope they are not wrong views. Both have their role and function and both serve a purpose. IMO its bad to stifle that, either way.

Old 09-23-2008, 04:29 AM

3,089 posts, read 8,514,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjl78 View Post
I do not agree.

Men and women have two distinct views of life. Is either one wrong? Nope.

Its something that was wired into people from early times. Woman as a more more the care takers than the men... Does that mean men don't care... Not at all.

Mens and womans though processes are two different creatures. Again is either one wrong or right? Nope they are not wrong views. Both have their role and function and both serve a purpose. IMO its bad to stifle that, either way.
It is not wired in use its called socialization if you raised a boy the same as a girl he would display emotions. Boys are socialized into believing that basic human emotions are feminine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships