Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Would you women date a crossdresser!
I’m a woman, I wouldn’t consider a crossdresser! 150 50.51%
I’m a woman, maybe I would consider a crossdresser! 32 10.77%
I’m a woman, I’d love a crossdresser! 16 5.39%
I’m a woman, I had a crossdresser and left him! 5 1.68%
I’m a woman, I had a crossdresser and seek more like him! 3 1.01%
I’m a woman, I have a crossdresser and tolerate him if he keeps it out of sight! 0 0%
I’m a woman, I have a crossdresser and tolerate him if he’s in drag! 5 1.68%
I’m a guy that just needs to see this poll! 86 28.96%
Voters: 297. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2008, 10:10 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,940,301 times

Advertisements

OMG that movie is so freaky. I've watched it alone too and I had to sleep with the lights on for 3 days and I've never trusted a cross dresser even since.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
OK, that thing was worse than a full night of watching "Silence of the Lambs" with my hubby out of town...SCARY!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2008, 10:13 PM

13,784 posts, read 26,248,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
OMG that movie is so freaky. I've watched it alone too and I had to sleep with the lights on for 3 days and I've never trusted a cross dresser even since.
UGH! And I HATE that song "American Girl" by Tom Petty after watching that flick!

Old 10-02-2008, 10:19 PM

3,089 posts, read 8,509,114 times
I wonder if she has any s&m outfits or maybe a stripper cop costume. Hmmm

Old 10-02-2008, 10:23 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,150,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitokenshi View Post
I wonder if she has any s&m outfits or maybe a stripper cop costume. Hmmm
If she doesn't, we can always dress her up! Right, MLV? We know how and where

Old 10-03-2008, 04:33 AM

93 posts, read 204,815 times
When I was still a student, two guys who were certified nursing assistants (CNA) at a nursing home where I also worked as a CNA were cross dressers (after work hours). I wouldn't have dated them since they were gay and already each had bfs. Lots of fun to talk to; discussing benefits of using Nair, waxing, or sugaring for some of the other things they had to do to pull it all together. Both were very comfortable being men who love other men. They just enjoyed cross dressing. I ran into one of them years ago at a store, (he was not cross dressed) and upon catching up with him and talking about our pasts, I learned that he was an EMT and was going into a transitional career change to forensics. The other guy (they were never a couple) was briefly mentioned. He had gone on to be an ER nurse in another state, but none of us have stayed in touch.

I don't think you can really generalize about cross dressers. Some of us gals may have dated a few in the past and not have known it. Certainly there are guys that play WOW and other RP games who have fun with virtual cross dressing and gender change at that level. Others get a kick out of parody, sort of like Benny Hill style cross dressing.

I guess I'm fine as long as cross dressing isn't a life changing obsession. I am in a long term relationship, but to the general question I guess my answer is that if things had been different, I would probably casually date someone who was openly a cross dresser, but depending on the guy's other views and personality, --whatever -- I might probably not want more than "friendship with benefits".

Old 10-03-2008, 10:19 AM

562 posts, read 2,403,118 times
Thank you for the Goth Jesse. It has been a stressful week and you have put a smile on my face. Don't do the swimsuit pix darling, a lady has to leave something to the imagination, and in your case, there's just too much to imagine.

I wouldn't date you, but I would share a big bottle of wine and an episode of Desperate Housewives with you. I have been kind to Sissy Boys since high school, when I was a voluptuous big haired heroine, distracting bullies from pummeling the heads of a few less than masculine friends. It's a big mean world, so be careful.

Old 10-11-2008, 12:30 AM

197 posts, read 734,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zonababe View Post
I lose enough panties in the dryer, I don't need a cross dresser in my life. In fact the only CD I need is City-Data!
So, THAT's your excuse for not wearing panties! You .... naughty .... girl.

Jesse, I have gone through about 10 pages of your thread here, and without knowing what has been said in the last page or so, I have to say that with the gender you present through your writing, and your strong desire to cross-dress, you may want to look into some therapy. It is POSSIBLE -- actually a very good possibility -- that you are a candidate for Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT). I'm transgendered, have been going through therapy for six months now and have been on hormones for over a month. I will write more, MUCH MORE, in this thread, after I've had a chance to read further.

Old 10-11-2008, 12:48 AM

6,588 posts, read 17,548,321 times
I wouldn't date a cross-dresser. There are some proclivities that are a little too weird for me, and this is one of them. Enough said.

Old 10-11-2008, 01:25 AM

197 posts, read 734,806 times
Jesse, tomorrow I am going to shave, get into some of my newer clothing, and take some pictures. I'm not anything to write home about, but I think you will see that dressing more casually (or even sexy if you've got the body for it) will go very far in helping you to present as the opposite gender of which you were born.

People tell me that I 'pass' better than I think I do, I'm incredibly hard on myself. In fact, probably too critical of myself. My wife says she has "never known a man who spends so much time in front of the mirror looking at himself, picking him out every flaw he can find".

Right away, as most others here have said, your calf muscles are H U G E! Really, for the sake of making your presentation more believable, you should either hide your legs or do something to diminish the amount of muscle mass you have. Looking at your hands it is clear that you are physically very strong. Even with your suits on it's clear that have a strong upper body. If you are at intent on hiding your muscle, you should investigate the use of hormones (through a doctor, for God's sake!). Just don't 'self medicate' with hormones, you can quickly do serious damage to your liver, other internal organs and wind up on a sliding metal bed with an identifying tag on your toe.

Something that I think really annoys a lot of the folks in this thread is that your refer to yourself as beautiful, or at least you use the word 'beauty' in reference to yourself. Jesse, you're not beautiful, as a woman. Sorry, I don't mean that in a bad way, but there are not even that many natural women that are what most would call beautiful. Sure, there are a lot of women with hot bodies, but their faces are nothing to you'd want to wake up day in and day out In fact, a lot of models really aren't beautiful. They are just really skinny, and tall. Still, it even annoys ME when you use the word beauty to refer to yourself. It comes across as arrogant, almost as if you're LOOKING to provoke others. Is that what you want?

As you can probably tell, you've become the laughing stock here in this thread, and any requests for you to post pictures of you in a (insert type of) costume are in jest, with the hopes that you will deliver a good laugh. Given that you have turned down most or the advice given to you in this thread, and that your poll would have gotten more realistic results had you just posted the thread without the pictures, I'm left with wondering whether your poll was just a way to get people to look at your pictures, rather then the other way around. Am I wrong here, Jesse?

It is difficult for me fathom putting my own pictures in this thread, given the direction of the thread and the ignorance-with-pride some here have made clear they have. Therefore, I think that if you would you like for others to post some of their own cross-dressing pictures (CD'ing), you could create a thread titled something like "Appreciation Of Cross-dressers, Open Minded Only!".

Good luck, Jesse!

Old 10-11-2008, 08:39 PM

4,789 posts, read 14,743,179 times
Hey TransientTranny - there is no way I'm gonna take hormones, get real boobs, and have a surgical sex change. Nothing Modern Medicine can do will ever make me a real woman with a real vagina, so I live a guy's life by default, and I just enjoy my crossdressing fantasies of pretending to be a real woman. I asked God to change me into a real woman at the Lourdes Miracle Baths - never said it out loud, but the workers have "spiritual sense" and read my mind and the guys called me gay. The women laughed at me.

I posted pics of me here because I was curious as to the response from an open M & F forum. I'm dissappointed no one calls me beautiful, but I'm not photogenic. When I look at myself dragged up I see a beautiful woman impersonation, and when I shop in full drag I pass about 95% of the time and get treated like a pretty woman. Other women admire, smile, or say Hi to me as if I was another pretty woman in their "girls club." I go to womens bathrooms and fitting rooms, - even crowded ones - NO PROBLEM!

I'm a reluctant crossdresser, quit 5 times only to come back. Now, in 3 years after losing weight to a size 4, I have accumulated a dream collection of beautiful clothes that can never be replaced if purged! So I'm not gonna quit. If God thinks this is immoral and that I shouldn't do this, I honestly ask God to "convert me" by blessing me with a good job, and a pretty woman my size so I can dress her up in my beautiful clothes collection and not give it up.

And for you real women - I think a vagina and nice set of **** are a beautiful thing to have! If you got curves and a beautiful face - the whole package - I'm really jealous of you because I'd rather be born a beautiful woman instead. But the problem with being a woman is getting a good guy!

It would be nice if you posted pics of your self here or in this forum subsection!

We crossdressers have to enlighten other people that we can be nice people too and a good date, match, or husband!

Last edited by Jesse69; 10-11-2008 at 09:53 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships