Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Would you women date a crossdresser!
I’m a woman, I wouldn’t consider a crossdresser! 150 50.51%
I’m a woman, maybe I would consider a crossdresser! 32 10.77%
I’m a woman, I’d love a crossdresser! 16 5.39%
I’m a woman, I had a crossdresser and left him! 5 1.68%
I’m a woman, I had a crossdresser and seek more like him! 3 1.01%
I’m a woman, I have a crossdresser and tolerate him if he keeps it out of sight! 0 0%
I’m a woman, I have a crossdresser and tolerate him if he’s in drag! 5 1.68%
I’m a guy that just needs to see this poll! 86 28.96%
Voters: 297. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2008, 02:54 PM

3,722 posts, read 4,309,935 times

Advertisements

Wow I haven't read this thread in a week and it's become an even bigger Xdressing/TS thread.

way to go Transient tranny.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2008, 02:58 PM

197 posts, read 734,894 times
https://www.city-data.com/forum/membe...008-10-11.html

I've updated my pics. Any secret admirers in here? You can PM me.

Even though the pics aren't very clear, it's me. I'm very lucky to look young for my age (36) and have no skin problems with my face.

Old 10-12-2008, 03:03 PM

11,395 posts, read 24,452,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTransientTranny View Post

I feel like I'm going to wind up addressing the entire community here on City-Data before long here ellie, there is no need for you to inform me of the dangers (or permanency) of taking hormones. This is what I wanted, and NEED. No, my wife is not happy about this.
Were you being responsible in suggesting to Jessie that he also take hormones? If you've been in therapy, I suppose you've had it all explained to you.

And I'm very sorry to hear about your wife. It has to be difficult. That's why I'm so surprised that you guys would want to bring other innocent people into a scenario that could be so radically stressful as a sex change. Isn't that selfish of you?

I'm not getting Fluffy either. Is he looking for a girl friend or general acceptance of himself as a person?

Jess is looking for dates with women and has an apparently strange perception of passing.

What the heck am I doing here? (Leaving now to finish doing laundry.)

It's all well and good. Best of luck.

Old 10-12-2008, 03:20 PM

3,722 posts, read 4,309,935 times
I stopped reading this thread at page 4 over a week ago and now there is so much more that I can't read until tomorrow evening. So is Jesse now revealing another side. Do you want to be a TS instead of a cross dresser?

Old 10-12-2008, 06:39 PM

4,789 posts, read 14,744,746 times
No, I'll never be TS. You got confused with what TransientTranny said. I don't believe there is any sex change that could make me a real woman unless done by the blessing of God himself.

So, by default, I live a guy's life with occassional CD fantasies I'm a pretty woman.

Old 10-12-2008, 06:47 PM

4,789 posts, read 14,744,746 times
Quote:
https://www.city-data.com/forum/membe...008-10-11.html

Even though the pics aren't very clear, it's me. I'm very lucky to look young for my age (36) and have no skin problems with my face.
Yeah, I don't think people can fairly judge your pic or compare them to me because they are of low quality. Faded and far shot with not much face detail. You need to show a best face shot like I did. I'm 37 in my face pic, up to 39 in the others.

Old 10-12-2008, 06:58 PM

37,615 posts, read 45,996,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse69 View Post
Would women ever date, like, or marry a crossdresser? Have you ever dated one and how was it like? Or did you marry a guy and later find out he was a crossdresser - how did it turn out - did you stay or leave him?

What do you think about me? MY DETAILS -
5' 4" tall, consider myself slightly overweight at 152 lbs, I like to stay at 145 lbs or below. I fit size 4s but I'm a perfect size 6. Fit a rare few size 2s. I counted my skirt suits in my Texas APT - about $8900 worth, maybe 60 skirt suits? Plus I have real cheerleader, schoolgirl, and 2 goth outfits, + rare few casual wear. When I deck myself out with a wig, L'Oreal powder beard cover, fake breasts, lipstick, and a nice outfit like a skirt suit - I look like a real pretty woman! I go out like this and shop in drag and use the women's fitting room and bathroom and pass! My femme voice is 65% passable.

So would you ever date a guy like me? I'm not gay into men and never will have sex with men, I only like women, but I would do straight or role reversal with women. I look good enough in guy mode too to attract pretty enough women.

The pic is me in my $195 ebay St John skirt suit! I wore this out shopping in drag and a pretty tall blonde white women said hi to me like she wanted to be girl friends!

Post your thoughts and vote in the poll too!
Sorry, but I think cross-dressers are wack-jobs. No way.

Old 10-12-2008, 08:11 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,162,128 times
Quote:
On one of them you look sorta like Barbra Streisand. Perhaps James Brolin could be interested if he loses her somehow...

Old 10-12-2008, 08:34 PM

13,784 posts, read 26,251,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
On one of them you look sorta like Barbra Streisand. Perhaps James Brolin could be interested if he loses her somehow...
'Funny Girl' lives!!!

Old 10-13-2008, 08:42 AM

1,559 posts, read 689,098 times
Oh My......Ummm NO!!! Eww!!!

I like my men to have a manly image. Sorry.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships