Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Would you women date a crossdresser!
I’m a woman, I wouldn’t consider a crossdresser! 150 50.51%
I’m a woman, maybe I would consider a crossdresser! 32 10.77%
I’m a woman, I’d love a crossdresser! 16 5.39%
I’m a woman, I had a crossdresser and left him! 5 1.68%
I’m a woman, I had a crossdresser and seek more like him! 3 1.01%
I’m a woman, I have a crossdresser and tolerate him if he keeps it out of sight! 0 0%
I’m a woman, I have a crossdresser and tolerate him if he’s in drag! 5 1.68%
I’m a guy that just needs to see this poll! 86 28.96%
Voters: 297. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2010, 10:55 AM

4,379 posts, read 5,381,251 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocopuff63 View Post
I just divorced my cross-dressing spouse because he started trolling for men; so not only is he a cross-dresser, he's also bisexual.....nope, nope, nope......time to go and find a REAL man.
lmao!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2010, 05:43 PM

660 posts, read 1,540,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnoliaThunder View Post
I do too actually! And no worries -- hopefully Adam Lambert is bringing that back!
I think that Adam is cute. Johnny Weir is just flat out GORGEOUS!

Old 04-10-2012, 06:51 AM

2 posts, read 3,914 times
k i consider myself pretty open minded being i love visual kei bands but only cross dresser i'd actually consider is someone like Mana who is in fact man and is famous in japan he looks really good as a cross dresser or a man but I'm sorry to tell you it is not for you it does not compliment you.

Old 05-04-2012, 10:04 AM

1 posts, read 3,095 times
jst because your not into ncrossdressers don t knock till you tried one out for your self ,it might just turn out to be the best love maker u ever had a crossdresser has the feelings of a women takes it slow and easy not wham bam thank u mam

Old 05-05-2012, 01:39 PM

102,188 posts, read 107,790,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse69 View Post
Would women ever date, like, or marry a crossdresser? Have you ever dated one and how was it like? Or did you marry a guy and later find out he was a crossdresser - how did it turn out - did you stay or leave him?

What do you think about me? MY DETAILS -
5' 4" tall, consider myself slightly overweight at 152 lbs, I like to stay at 145 lbs or below. I fit size 4s but I'm a perfect size 6. Fit a rare few size 2s. I counted my skirt suits in my Texas APT - about $8900 worth, maybe 60 skirt suits? Plus I have real cheerleader, schoolgirl, and 2 goth outfits, + rare few casual wear. When I deck myself out with a wig, L'Oreal powder beard cover, fake breasts, lipstick, and a nice outfit like a skirt suit - I look like a real pretty woman! I go out like this and shop in drag and use the women's fitting room and bathroom and pass! My femme voice is 65% passable.

So would you ever date a guy like me? I'm not gay into men and never will have sex with men, I only like women, but I would do straight or role reversal with women. I look good enough in guy mode too to attract pretty enough women.

The pic is me in my $195 ebay St John skirt suit! I wore this out shopping in drag and a pretty tall blonde white women said hi to me like she wanted to be girl friends!

Post your thoughts and vote in the poll too!
How do I get the key to your closet?!! You haven't told us anything about yourself other than that you're a cross-dresser. Would you be loyal, generous, appreciative, kind, intelligent and fun (fun outside of the cross-dressing)? That's what it's really all about.

P.S. Someone mentioned sarongs. Try some, the real kind, from Fiji, and wherever. Traditional sarongs are a great ethnic look on a guy. (The bare upper half really helps sell 'em.)
Also: I don't believe you passed for a woman. Your calves are too built. The store staff may have figured you were trans-gender, and didn't worry about it. Whatever.

Last edited by Ruth4Truth; 05-05-2012 at 01:53 PM..

Old 05-05-2012, 02:55 PM

14,725 posts, read 33,360,095 times
What even causes a man to WANT to cross-dress? I know it happens. I've even heard some are married and have REASONABLY normal relations with their wives.

Assume a guy has hair on his chest and legs, has a stockier frame, and a reasonably deep voice. What's amiss that he wants to emulate a woman? Am I correct in assuming that only a man who is somewhat "beta" in appearance (more of a pretty boy) would be interested in this more so than an "alpha" male?

Old 05-05-2012, 03:26 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,601,291 times
No crossdressers for me, thanks...

It was nice of the OP to post a pic though.

Old 05-06-2012, 09:51 AM

7,284 posts, read 12,920,807 times
You obviously have a serious compulsion or hobby - don't know how you see it - but you seem to be committed to it - I think you should not put your business out there on a public forum because your self-esteem could suffer, as a result - never seek approval from other people.

I think in gay communities there are all kinds of sub-communities with people who like certain things, so I don't think you would have a problem finding some woman who might be into this . . .

Do you know WHY you are obsessed with women's "costumes?" (The outfit you posted and the ones you mentioned are definitely costumes, not just normal female apparel).

Old 05-06-2012, 10:58 AM

102,188 posts, read 107,790,902 times
"Costumes"? The man wears St. John! He has good taste. I'd date him just to get a chance to borrow his clothes!

This guy has self-esteem to spare, no need to worry about that. If you don't like his thread, you don't have to look at it. He's just having some harmless fun. I actually liked the cheerleader outfit on him better than the St. John suit.

Last edited by Ruth4Truth; 05-06-2012 at 11:13 AM..

Old 05-06-2012, 11:24 AM

7,284 posts, read 12,920,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
"Costumes"? The man wears St. John! He has good taste. I'd date him just to get a chance to borrow his clothes!

This guy has self-esteem to spare, no need to worry about that. If you don't like his thread, you don't have to look at it. He's just having some harmless fun. I actually liked the cheerleader outfit on him better than the St. John suit.
I don't believe I said I "don't like his thread."

I was just thinking he is going to get some criticism, which could hurt his self-esteem.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships