Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2008, 11:36 AM

697 posts, read 2,016,726 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExPit View Post
Is this the same guy who belongs home, where you yearn to be?
It is, yes. I miss him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2008, 11:46 AM

2,751 posts, read 5,366,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 925mine View Post
It is, yes. I miss him.
Why so cryptic? Did he leave you? Did you leave him? Is he in the service? Why do I hear guilt in your tone?

Old 10-02-2008, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Why so cryptic? Did he leave you? Did you leave him? Is he in the service? Why do I hear guilt in your tone?
It's a very, very long story. Nothing that can be said here. But time will take care of everything. For now, I miss him.

It isn't guilt. It's sadness.

Old 10-02-2008, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 925mine View Post
It's a very, very long story. Nothing that can be said here. But time will take care of everything. For now, I miss him.

It isn't guilt. It's sadness.
Yes, as they all are. One thing I'll say is I never bought the one guy for every one girl theory. There are plenty of guys within your "reach" that are worthy of your love. Options, it sounds like that's what you need. And trust, trust in the possibilities of a new love.

Old 10-02-2008, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Yes, as they all are. One thing I'll say is I never bought the one guy for every one girl theory. There are plenty of guys within your "reach" that are worthy of your love. Options, it sounds like that's what you need. And trust, trust in the possibilities of a new love.
I trust the one I have. It will just take some time to work out, but it will work out.

Old 10-02-2008, 01:06 PM

78 posts, read 196,408 times
I cant shake the feeling of wanting another baby, and my husband doesnt want one.
I love him and want to spend the rest of my life with him but have felt for two years now the strong desire to have another one. We both prayed about it and and I got the answer of Yes and he got the answer of no. It's been really hard.

Old 10-02-2008, 01:16 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,216,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by borntobeme View Post
We both prayed about it and and I got the answer of Yes and he got the answer of no.
Umm... are you saying you got your answers out of your prayers?

Old 10-02-2008, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by borntobeme View Post
I cant shake the feeling of wanting another baby, and my husband doesnt want one.
I love him and want to spend the rest of my life with him but have felt for two years now the strong desire to have another one. We both prayed about it and and I got the answer of Yes and he got the answer of no. It's been really hard.
I'm sorry, but I can't help myself. You prayed on it? He got a no but you got a yes? Where did all this religion in this country come from all of a sudden? I have nothing against it, was raised Catholic, went to a Catholic high school and university. I consider myself a good guy, I believe in the basic principles of Jesus Christ, how could you not? He is reported to have said some great things. But God doesn't speak to me.

Is all this religion a reaction to the failure of liberalism over the past forty years in this country? All that said, I hope that you and your husband can find a middle ground. Why not adopt an older, unwanted kid? That sounds like something Jesus would do.

Old 10-02-2008, 01:24 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,216,209 times
Quote:
But God doesn't speak to me.
Even if he does (to some), one would think he'd make up his mind first and give them both the same answers! Poor guy must have too many voices in his head, too.

Old 10-02-2008, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Even if he does (to some), one would think he'd make up his mind first and give them both the same answers! Poor guy must have too many voices in his head, too.
Yeah, you'd almost think He was running for office.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships