Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Was I wrong?
Yes 4 20.00%
No 9 45.00%
You were both wrong 5 25.00%
other (will comment) 2 10.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2012, 12:15 PM

1,067 posts, read 1,683,229 times

Advertisements

I have a best friend whom I have known since I was 6. In february my daughters dad and I broke up and I took it really hard suicidal thoughts deep depression the whole 9. My best friend was 9 months pregnant and ended up having her daughter around that time so she was kind of MIA in the whole comforting me area.

She has an older sister we will call her Sue. Well Sue is 30 (im 21) and we ended up clicking and she started hanging out with me alot. HOnestly she got me through the break up she was over my house every day when I got off work and really helped me heal. Sue is unemployed, lives with her mom, doesnt have a job shes a lesbian (you will see why I added that later) and she just started cosmetology (sp?) school.

Well im over my ex to say the least. Ive started dating again and that also helped me get through it. I told Sue that I wanted to be single for a while and get myself together.

Me and Sue started clashing just a bit recently. She would get mad if I took my daughter to see her dad saying he doesnt deserve to see her and I should keep her away and I said no regardless of how I feel about him he is her father and he loves her so thats very immature. She was pissed. It would make me angry because IM her mom no one else I decide whats best and I decided she needs a dad (duh)

well Sue's school is on my way home from work sort of. I told her sometimes I could pick her hup from school so she wouldnt have to catch the bus but never said it owuld be every day or anything like that. Well im not doing the best financially and told her I didnt have the gas to pick her up. And that night I went and spent the night at one of the guys I was dating house and she was . Shes like well you have the gas to get to him but not pick me up im like wow.

So ever since then shes been kind of distant. Well Ive recently gotte into a relatioship and she hates it. She kept saying I thought you were going to be sigle for a while im like I was single since february thats a while to me. Well I brought her to my house on monday to meet him and see what she thought of him. Afterwards shes like I dont think hes cute and you can do better. LOL let me just tell you guys I find him very attractive (which is all that matters) and he is a very good guy job car house in college no kids treats me like a queen. So I kind of brushed it off like whatever.

SO heres the situation at hand. Yesterday I told her I would pick her up from school and she was going to come over ad paint my toes. Well when I left work I had a flat tire and no spare so I had to call my mom to come take me to get a spare. I tried calling Sue a million times it would ring for 30 secs then go to vm. I called my best friend and told her what was going on and if hse could try to call her she said she did and no answer. So what else could I do?

About 30 minutes later she calls and I tell her what happened she seemed to have anattitude and was like oh ok well bye and hung up.

Well about 45 minutes later im looking through my facebook on my phone and she has a status that reads

"Females kill me these dayz!! If ud get up off the d*ck u mite c u have friends around who care about u!!! But thats what happes when u a hoe and a NI**A always comes first even before your daughter I bet!! I wonder how THIS time will end!!!!"

I guess she thinks I lied about the tire thing like im 14 or something. I didnt write back on the status but sent her a text and said

"wow you cant just be happy for me after all the things ive been through I finally have a good guy and your gonna put me down? And you call yourself a friend? But look ima put it like this put my daughter in one of your status's again and ima dog your sh*t"

And she wrote back "I wasnt even talking about you you must be feeling guilty." She told her sister my best friend that it was about me.

Anyways the question is am I wrong i this situation at all? I cant see it. I need others opinions. I think shes jealous because my life is alot better than hers and im alot younger than her. I also think she had a crush on me or something because shes a little too mad that I have a bf.

Sorry so long.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2012, 12:23 PM

8,679 posts, read 15,298,587 times
Get rid of that drama queen, pronto.

1. Your relationship with your ex in terms of co-parenting is none of her business and she should keep her yap shut about it at all times unless it's to support you.

2. Your new romantic relationship is none of her business and she should keep her yap shut about it at all times unless it's to support you.

3. Illiterate, passive-aggressive status updates are a sign of a stunted mind.

Old 05-24-2012, 12:46 PM

19,855 posts, read 65,961,099 times
She has a crush on you and is angry you aren't at least bi.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.

Old 05-24-2012, 12:51 PM

14,375 posts, read 18,438,867 times
Holy cray-cray. Ditch her. Focus on your kid and maintaining a decent co-parenting relationship with your ex. And on building a new relationship with a guy who treats you well. Life's too short for drama queens.

Trust me on this. She has the capacity to poison your life with her drama. Pull away from her politely and kindly, but FIRMLY. Don't have a "friendship breakup" talk - just be busy a whole lot more. Block her from seeing any of your FB posts and DO NOT respond to any passive aggressive junk she may post on FB either.

Old 05-24-2012, 12:59 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,501,566 times
She's jealous of the guy you're with - proof of that is the facebook status and the snarky comment from her, she's manipulative. She comforted you in the aftermath of your divorce with the thought in mind she could be someone special in your life.

Nobody you introduce to her will be good enough, she will always say you deserve better, likely she sees herself in that role.

Old 05-24-2012, 01:00 PM

11,169 posts, read 10,668,456 times
I don't think you are in the wrong. What I would do is unfriend her on FB and run from the beast. But that is just me. A crush? Who knows. Even more reason to run. Fast.

Old 05-24-2012, 01:02 PM

4,153 posts, read 9,289,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernBelleInUtah View Post

I zoned out on most of that but I agree with this.

Old 05-24-2012, 01:14 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,922,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernBelleInUtah View Post

BINGO!!! My thoughts too.

Old 05-24-2012, 01:18 PM

1,335 posts, read 3,155,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioChic View Post
(im 21)

[/snip]

like im 14 or something.

OK, I have to admit, the way that thing was written, I figured that when you stated your age, you were just dislexic.... so I guess 14 was not that far off.

Old 05-24-2012, 01:31 PM

1,067 posts, read 1,683,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmateo View Post
OK, I have to admit, the way that thing was written, I figured that when you stated your age, you were just dislexic.... so I guess 14 was not that far off.
Im not sure what you mean.

Im not dislexic. I was typing this at work and tried to type it fast before I got a customer so if there are spelling errors or grammar errors sue me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships