Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: What fancies you the most?
Blondes 6 20.69%
Brunettes 12 41.38%
Redheads 9 31.03%
Brown 2 6.90%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-14-2017, 11:35 PM

9,196 posts, read 7,236,969 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yourgermanicanish View Post
There should be one like this for women. Well in my opinion I don't mind what hair color a guy has as long as I'm attracted to him. I used to crush on a red head and as a token of his affection he gave me a strand of his hair lol.
Same here. Whichever color, long short, bald or balding. It's all good.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2017, 12:20 AM

16,960 posts, read 17,351,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Mathlete View Post
Strawberry blonde. Though I did dye my hair chocolate brown once in high school, after mistakenly thinking that my crush only dated brunettes. Didn't quite work with my blonde eyebrows and lashes, so I let it fade. Ended up dating him for a couple of years anyway, lol.
Consider yourself special. Natural strawberry blondes, if i remember, are extremely rare.

Old 04-15-2017, 12:30 AM

15,675 posts, read 11,533,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
Consider yourself special. Natural strawberry blondes, if i remember, are extremely rare.
I'm no strawberry blonde but still class myself as special.... Needs! LMAO.

But yeah with Ms M and another strawberry blonde on here that's at least 2 i know that's special

Old 04-15-2017, 01:02 AM

16,960 posts, read 17,351,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
I'm no strawberry blonde but still class myself as special.... Needs! LMAO.

But yeah with Ms M and another strawberry blonde on here that's at least 2 i know that's special
I consider myself a niche product. I'm definitely not every women's dream guy, Lol

A woman's hair color is far from a deal-breaker me. Dating is hard enough, to even add hair preference is just silly for any man struggling with dating.

Old 04-15-2017, 08:58 AM

42,763 posts, read 52,880,668 times
Quote:
I consider myself a niche product. I'm definitely not every women's dream guy, Lol

A woman's hair color is far from a deal-breaker me. Dating is hard enough, to even add hair preference is just silly for any man struggling with dating.
Oh stop your gorgeous.

Old 04-15-2017, 09:32 AM

9,196 posts, read 7,236,969 times
Quote:
Aw shucks . It's funny because I used to HATE the color, and would go through an elaborate coloring routine to tone down the red and make it look like a conventional shade of blonde. But then my daughter's hair started to darken into a strawberry blonde and I was like Hey, that's kind of a neat color. So I left it alone ever since.

Old 04-15-2017, 10:06 AM

102,218 posts, read 107,977,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Cat View Post
What is your preference?
Did any of the guys taking this poll notice that "Brunettes" and "brown-haired" are the same thing? Another badly-designed C-D poll.

Old 04-15-2017, 11:49 AM

10,341 posts, read 5,870,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Mathlete View Post
Way to make a blonde feel like an ugly old hag
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaphysique View Post
I totally picture you as a brunette for some reason.
Is it because of her user name?
I've experienced that quite a bit in life, and in my career. Back in the olden days when people had to call a company and get a quote on a project, my brunette coworker and I had to give a lot of information over the phone. I worked in a commercial print shop and the details of a project revolved around math concepts: Number of pages, planning of print space, graphics, photos, cost comparisons, 4 color separations, the dollar amounts for paper quality, bindery aspects, etc.

I had developed the ability to not be offended when the actual person I was dealing with on the phone for a lengthy amount of time would walk in, take one look at me, and decide it was 'the brunette with the glasses' they had been dealing with over the phone and they would wait for her to handle their complicated job specs.

I always got a little satisfaction out of the deal when my brunette coworker would redirect my client to me, because yes, even with blonde hair, I am capable of having intelligent conversations (at times) and math is one of my talents.

Similar to the comment about blondes aging quickly from sun and drinking and smoking...you know, that party-girl lifestyle. Luckily times have changed the strong stereotypes somewhat, but at least one can always color their hair if they can't deal with it.

Old 04-15-2017, 11:53 AM

13,630 posts, read 10,038,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Did any of the guys taking this poll notice that "Brunettes" and "brown-haired" are the same thing? Another badly-designed C-D poll.
It was asking; "What fancies you the most?" I get the image of an excited head of hair.

Maybe it's not on the head.

Old 05-06-2017, 10:45 AM

11,582 posts, read 6,742,113 times
Quote:
I'm a natural strawberry blonde & my husband prefers red heads. Always has. As a woman I prefer men with dark hair. Only dated one blond in my day.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships