Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2008, 03:43 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,178,761 times

Advertisements

It's Friiiiidaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy!

How To End A Relationship

By Mary V. Kolar

Ending a relationship is never easy to do. The most difficulty comes in trying to hide the body. Everyone is a C.S.I. nowadays, making it a most difficult undertaking (excuse the pun) and there seems to be a lack of information about how to dispose of remains quickly and effectively. It doesn't need to be difficult, if you just pay heed to the following rules.

Rule #1: Chopping And Dicing Is For Food Only

Your ex is not food, so you should abstain from using any kitchen implement to chop, dice or cut in any manner. It makes quite a mess and the clean up time doesn't make it time effective. Besides, those nasty blood spatters can easily be found with modern technology.

Rule #2: No Double Parking

Getting rid of the ex's car can be a major problem. There are always those nosy neighbors. Keeping this in mind, it is probably best to make the final - the very final goodbye at his place. That way, you don't have to worry about what to do with his vehicle.

Rule #3: Throw The Trash Out

Just as unwanted refuse clutter up our lives making it unpleasant, so can ex's. Treating both the same way is the way to handle things. Make a trip to the local large do-it-yourself mega-warehouse and buy a large trashcan on wheels. Most bodies will fit snugly inside one of the larger models conveniently (as long as you don't wait to long.) It can be quite a workout to actually get the body in securely, but think of the calories you will burn.

Rule #4: Let The Sunshine In

A common error is to think that the night offers cover. This is an error of judgment many inmates look back upon in remorse. The fact of the matter is that you take the garbage out during the day. So, you cart the garbage out in late-afternoon as the kids are getting home from school, stay-at-home Moms are frantically trying to get dinner ready, while listening to the kids scream about their day. People aren't very attentive when they are hassled, hungry and busy. Very few will notice someone loading a trunk. Just act natural and blend right in.

Rule #5: Take A Vacation

It's always best to get away after an emotional break up. A girl needs time to recuperate. Stop at a local tree nursery and pick up a couple of saplings. Take a drive up into the forest, perhaps one that recently had a fire, and plant the saplings. Make sure to also pick up a good shovel at the nursery as well. Once again, it will be a good workout, as you will need to dig at least a six-foot hole. Place the rolling garbage in the hole, plant the sapling on top and then treat yourself to a nice dinner. You deserve it. It's good to care about our forests. You are a good person.

How to End a Relationship-Happy Woman Magazine (Satire/Parody)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2008, 03:56 PM

42 posts, read 103,655 times
OMG...I am still laughing my butt off...ok you are offically a riot....

Old 11-14-2008, 03:57 PM

188 posts, read 474,765 times
Very cute, I like it. On a serious note, you know down her in souther Arizona, there is plenty of room in the desert.

Old 11-14-2008, 03:58 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,956,590 times
Just be your true self that should end any and all relationships.

Old 11-14-2008, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by msmason8 View Post
OMG...I am still laughing my butt off...ok you are offically a riot....
Gotta think about the environment, ya know... plant trees and such…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanker View Post
Very cute, I like it. On a serious note, you know down her in souther Arizona, there is plenty of room in the desert.
Yeah, we live in a convenient and relationship-conducive location, don't we?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
Just be your true self that should end any and all relationships.
Surprisingly enough, history knows of masochists who've been insisting on staying.

Old 11-14-2008, 04:10 PM

13,784 posts, read 26,255,736 times
My friend always says " A friend will bring the wine...a real friend will help hide the body and bring a bag of lime!" hehehe!!

Old 11-14-2008, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
My friend always says " A friend will bring the wine...a real friend will help hide the body and bring a bag of lime!" hehehe!!
True. I know you've been a REAL friend to your divorcing girlfriends , but please make sure we don't hear about it on the news!

Old 11-14-2008, 04:15 PM

13,784 posts, read 26,255,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
True. I know you've been a REAL friend to your divorcing girlfriends , but please make sure we don't hear about it on the news!
Hahaha...you know me well!!

Old 11-14-2008, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
Hahaha...you know me well!!
Speaking of which, wasn't THAT date today? Is anybody going?

Old 11-14-2008, 04:23 PM

3,440 posts, read 5,719,452 times
*blushes for no reason*
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships