Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-28-2008, 01:07 PM

11,169 posts, read 10,652,381 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsfangal View Post
I had to purches food this weekend, then I have guesses coming for dinner this weekend. Hopefully, I won't have to defend myself and go to jail.
Are you going to do the cooksing too? Oh. I hope you don't go to jail. I cannot imagine your cooksing to be that bad.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2008, 01:15 PM

15,603 posts, read 39,832,856 times
Ouch. You guys are brutal.

OP...pack your things and leave.

Old 11-28-2008, 01:16 PM

3,977 posts, read 7,694,209 times
my coosking is pretty goode, but what do I do if the unwanted guess that hangs out in my house eatz all the food?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepGirl118 View Post
Are you going to do the cooksing too? Oh. I hope you don't go to jail. I cannot imagine your cooksing to be that bad.

Old 11-28-2008, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rance View Post
Ouch. You guys are brutal.

Not exactly. If this were a real situation, the guest would be considered a squatter. There are ways to cheaply (under $40) file a petition to rid of one. Any cop and court would tell her this, if it were a real situation. If after the order is filed, court gives so many days for squatter to leave. If the squatter does not, it becomes criminal trespass, which would end in the squatters arrest and boot-out. She cannot change the locks on this squatter due to "Squatters Rights." Has to be done through the courts. End of story.

Old 11-28-2008, 01:20 PM

Quote:
my coosking is pretty goode, but what do I do if the unwanted guess that hangs out in my house eatz all the food?
You have cool guesses coming over? If they are cool, you just might have to purches more food. I enjoy cooksing for cool guesses.

Old 11-28-2008, 01:21 PM

4,271 posts, read 8,174,845 times
If you want to get rid of unwanted "guesses", then, quit leaving things to a guess. Do the research, figure things out, and make rational, informed decisions

Old 11-28-2008, 01:24 PM

First of all, if this is a real post, then who is the person in the first place? a renter? an old friend? a relative? they should've been more specific. I can't imagine the police not being able to do anything? strange.
How do they know this person isn't stealing things from the home? I would hate to leave this person by themselves in my home unsupervised. Do you have a husband? what does he suggest? if my kid's lives were in danger, there would be big problems!!
but I still think it's a fake post. but I'm just "guessing"!

Old 11-28-2008, 01:27 PM

yeah, me too!they are coole, I love to entertain guesses. you're right, I can purches more foode if I run out. hope he keeps his hands off me long enough to finish coosking.

Quote:
You have cool guesses coming over? If they are cool, you just might have to purches more food. I enjoy cooksing for cool guesses.

Old 11-28-2008, 01:27 PM

Quote:
First of all, if this is a real post, then who is the person in the first place? a renter? an old friend? a relative? they should've been more specific. I can't imagine the police not being able to do anything? strange.
How do they know this person isn't stealing things from the home? I would hate to leave this person by themselves in my home unsupervised. Do you have a husband? what does he suggest? if my kid's lives were in danger, there would be big problems!!
but I still think it's a fake post. but I'm just "guessing"!

It is BS. I stated the process above. This person is trying to see how many turkeys are in the crowd. So hold the gobbling.

Old 11-28-2008, 01:29 PM

I figured! you're a welcome guess in my home anytime! (don't eat all the foode pleeze!)

Quote:
It is BS. I stated the process above. This person is trying to see how many turkeys are in the crowd. So hold the gobbling.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships