Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2011, 06:45 PM

1,994 posts, read 3,213,196 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by At1WithNature View Post
Wow, this girl sounds loose...
GOD I wish I could swear right now………………..

Judgmental c's like you are exactly the kind I am talking about.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2011, 07:03 PM

14,767 posts, read 17,116,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by *VaNiLlaGoRrilLa* View Post
GOD I wish I could swear right now………………..

Judgmental c's like you are exactly the kind I am talking about.
Southern Belles apparently just lie there and hope it gets over nice & quickly... which it probably does in this case

Old 02-16-2011, 11:25 AM

8,518 posts, read 15,643,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
For males, the play usually is in making the woman think he cares about her so he can get sex....

Women don't NEED to do that to get sex, so in general my answer is "no".

You guys make it too easy. /lol
This isn't necessarily true. As several posters have already pointed out, most women are picky when it comes to who they'll sleep with. So even if she's only after sex, she's not going to just sleep with any man that hits on her. Second, from her perspective, there's a lot of risk. If you lead a man to think you want a relationship, then he'll be less likely to sleep with other women, assuming he wants a relationship too. But if you're up front about just wanting sex and nothing more, then that frees him up to sleep with other women as well, putting you at greater risk of catching something. And as boodhabunny correctly pointed out, being a player isn't just about sex. Sometimes, it's about money and attention too. You can lead a guy on to think he has a chance at a long-term relationship with you when really all you want is to be wined and dined, receive nice gifts, and be made to feel important. And then once you've had enough, you can dump him and find some other sucker.

Old 02-16-2011, 11:45 AM

6,548 posts, read 7,280,240 times
Quote:
This isn't necessarily true. As several posters have already pointed out, most women are picky when it comes to who they'll sleep with. So even if she's only after sex, she's not going to just sleep with any man that hits on her
Picky or not, she’ll have a higher possibility of sleeping with whoever she wants. Women have it easier when it comes to having sex. It’s free and available.

Old 02-19-2011, 11:36 AM

2,631 posts, read 7,017,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by donie1 View Post
Sure can be losers...big time. Ever see a player when they get old and lose their looks? No more fancy dinners, vacations, etc. for them. It sucks to be them big time. Karma does have it's way.
Yep. Thats what I was talking about in my last post. Most female players get caught slipping and have an accident child by a man who isn't worth 2 cents.

Nearly every female player is having her player wings clipped around my age group. There all pregnant or single mothers with baby father drama.

Old 02-19-2011, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
Losers in the LONG RUN maybe? Or they can be players while they are single and meet all these men who shower them with gifts, dinners, drinks, vacations, paid bills, etc. and after the years they pick one of them who they want to settle down with and end up being winners, don’t you think? Receiving from different men while being single and then settle down with a man who will do the same.
This is exactly why I NEVER SPEND A DIME on ANY WOMEN.

At the most I will go 50/50 in a relationship.

I have been lied to and played before but I never been drained by any women.

If you have to shower a women with gifts to get to the next level sexually or personally 95% of the time she's not genuinely interested.

I can understand a man being cheated on and played for a fool emotionally or personally. Women are very deceptive.
Any man that spends money on a women to get attention is a fool.
She will call a douchebag like The Miz, Mike the situation, or Snoop dog to wax it while you pay for it.

How do I know because I have been the other guy many times. I pay for nothing to get the cookie while thee other guy empties his wallet, to not even get crumbs.

Its 2011. Women make just as much money as men do. Women will pay for a guy they are genuinely interested in. Even my ex paid for me many times.

Last edited by Veyron; 02-19-2011 at 11:57 AM..

Old 02-19-2011, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeLucasLongLostChin View Post
I've met women 'players'.

I didn't judge them. In fact, I enjoyed being played by them.
You sir are a pimp.

Old 02-19-2011, 10:02 PM

1,589 posts, read 2,682,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veyron View Post
Its 2011. Women make just as much money as men do. Women will pay for a guy they are genuinely interested in. Even my ex paid for me many times.
Is that the relationship model you aspire to?

Old 02-20-2011, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boodhabunny View Post
Is that the relationship model you aspire to?
If you mean getting sex for free, spending my money on bills, or things I work hard for. Never, chasing a women who has it in her mind to play me for a fool, take my money and time only for me to get teased; then yeah.

Old 02-20-2011, 09:55 AM

1,417 posts, read 2,181,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veyron View Post
If you mean getting sex for free, spending my money on bills, or things I work hard for. Never, chasing a women who has it in her mind to play me for a fool, take my money and time only for me to get teased; then yeah.
...so many bitter people in the world...life can be better than this...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships