Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-01-2009, 07:09 PM

2,016 posts, read 5,582,776 times

Advertisements

Having a sugardaddy or sugarmomma or sugarbaby? We're not talking about marriage here, but say you were rich and famous like Hugh Hefner, I mean c'mon any women you date would basically end up in divorce, so if you were rich and famous would you date a few bimbos yourself? Btw if I were Hef, I think I'd pick more classy women than those.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-01-2009, 07:38 PM

591 posts, read 1,415,664 times
if i were rich i'd still want me a country boy..that was around my age..I think it's awful what hugh does and others like him..

Old 01-01-2009, 08:01 PM

525 posts, read 948,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CountryLuvinWoman1 View Post
if i were rich i'd still want me a country boy..that was around my age..I think it's awful what hugh does and others like him..

He wouldn't be able to do what he does without women participating--right?

Old 01-01-2009, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeanACM View Post
He wouldn't be able to do what he does without women participating--right?
He can still take pics of them..but I don't get why girls that young would want to sleep with a man that old..
Heck when i'm that old I still wont want to get busy with a man that is as old as he is..i have a cut off age for sex..i'm sorry lol

Old 01-01-2009, 08:05 PM

14,100 posts, read 28,528,095 times
Those women are nothing more than whores. So are the men and women who participate in those reality shows like "who wants to marry a millionare". Don't get me wrong, I actually respect Heff. I wish when I'm over 80 years old that I can have hot young 20 somethings around to change my Depends and wipe my bottom. There are young men who date or marry rich old women for the same reason these females (won't call them women again) are all over Heff,...for the money. Those males are just as bad as these females.

Old 01-01-2009, 08:07 PM

Quote:
He can still take pics of them..but I don't get why girls that young would want to sleep with a man that old..
Quote:
Heck when i'm that old I still wont want to get busy with a man that is as old as he is..i have a cut off age for sex..i'm sorry lol

Country, I think you've got a great topic "Girls, my god! where's the cutoff??!!"

Old 01-01-2009, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailordave View Post
Those males are just as bad as these females.

See, there it is sailor.. in the countries you went to, these men and women have there place in society and are considered 'normal'... in the US we call them 'Bad' Why? Because in america, we're taught that sex is naughy , wrong, immoral ,etc..

Old 01-01-2009, 08:21 PM

20,548 posts, read 30,394,464 times
I gotta give Heff credit. How can he stand those bimbos laughing and giggling like little girls? It would drive me insane and I'm female. I wonder if it's just the show and then he kicks them out of his domain when not filmed. And the girls are just doing it for fame, money , publicity or all of the above. I can't believe they think Hugh is hot other than his wallet.

So for me, no someone much younger even if they had a great bod would drive me crazy. Completely different wave lengths. And a much older wealthy man. Yuck.

Old 01-01-2009, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeanACM View Post

Country, I think you've got a great topic "Girls, my god! where's the cutoff??!!"
Well get to postin it lol..cause i'm sorry when my mary frances is all worn out the last thing I want is some mister frankie trying to wear her out more..that and old people aren't that pretty naked lol..I know I wont be and I doubt anyone i'd be with would be either lol

Old 01-01-2009, 08:30 PM

9,724 posts, read 21,233,609 times
Quote:
... Heck when i'm that old I still wont want to get busy with a man that is as old as he is..i have a cut off age for sex..i'm sorry lol

Just curious. What's your "cut off age for sex?"

I hope to die from an intense orgasm at the age of 110.

I prefer monogamy, but I won't judge Heff, and I certainly don't feel sorry for him!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships