Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-23-2009, 07:19 AM

943 posts, read 3,335,947 times

Advertisements

So is this curvy or "fat"?

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g217/Mimi8402/236958990981_0_0-1.jpg (broken link)

Old 01-23-2009, 07:24 AM

3,488 posts, read 8,224,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMG1 View Post
Curvy, but the dress is too tight which makes the bottom half look bigger and accentuates the thighs. In a well fitting dress I would say curvy.

Old 01-23-2009, 07:27 AM

2,514 posts, read 4,956,349 times
Quote:

I vote curvy. BTW, I think she has a great figure, BUT it would look even better if she was wearing a dress that fit her better across the hips, rear & thighs. The dress itself is cute, just a tad too small thru that area. This is a problem I've been wrestling with my whole adult life. I have finally given in to buying a size up & then having tailored back down to the smaller areas. That really does make a woman look smaller rather than trying to squeeze into the size we wish we could be.

Old 01-23-2009, 07:30 AM

8,002 posts, read 18,611,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
yeah,I keep that photo stored now also,just so I can whip it *cough* out.

what happened to your pics?took them away from the profile.Evil oversexed members PMing you with invitations or something?

oh and you keep it just in case I get crazy?Seems to me you keep it to drive me crazyButt haha .....that's alright I have my own photo bucket acceptable examples for threads like this.........
Number one - Yes
Number two - If she can make it up a flight of stairs without huffing and puffing then I'll say she's curvy just for you
Number three - Curvy I guess, more like Junk in Trunk, but boy that looks so unnatural, is that photoshopped?

Old 01-23-2009, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBeez View Post
The statues that were posted earlier are not what I call "curvy". They are what is called "rubenesque".

Heres a photo gallery of "rubenesque" women. It does not contain photos of "curvy" women.

Flickr: "rubenesque" (http://www.flickr.com/photos/tags/rubenesque/?page=2 - broken link)
I think 'rubenesque' has always meant 'fleshy'. To me it does anyway - so agree these are more fleshy women, and less curvy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
I'd bet ya there were plenty of fake butts in his pictures, too! DaBeez has some taste... Hasn't he posted his dream woman yet?

Here she is!

http://www.livingbeautifulradio.com/july26big.jpg (broken link)
OMG - this just looks like a man with a wig and a bikini on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBeez View Post
Here is the most perfect curvy girl in THE WORLD!!!! Nothing else needs to be said other than just simply "WOW!!!!!!!!" PERFECTION!!!!

YouTube - Monica Brant-Peckham part 2

She's curvy, not skinny, not fat, no rubenesque. THIS is what I call the perfect curvy girl.
She would be curvy if she wasn't so muscly. Again, this is a bit too bulky for me, doesn't look feminine. She looks much better in the longer trousers where you can't see the man thighs. To me a woman should be soft. Not flabby, but toned and soft. Those legs look so hard, like a dude.

Old 01-23-2009, 07:39 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,670,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobokenkitchen View Post
I think 'rubenesque' has always meant 'fleshy'. To me it does anyway - so agree these are more fleshy women, and less curvy.

OMG - this just looks like a man with a wig and a bikini on.

She would be curvy if she wasn't so muscly. Again, this is a bit too bulky for me, doesn't look feminine. She looks much better in the longer trousers where you can't see the man thighs. To me a woman should be soft. Not flabby, but toned and soft. Those legs look so hard, like a dude.
She's got nice legs, but they'd be nicer with a bit more fat softness to them..........

Old 01-23-2009, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunil's Dad View Post
She's got nice legs, but they'd be nicer with a bit more fat softness to them..........
You see her legs scare me for a woman. Much better suited to a man IMHO. Again, everyone has different taste.

Old 01-23-2009, 07:51 AM

943 posts, read 3,335,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by piperspal View Post
I vote curvy. BTW, I think she has a great figure, BUT it would look even better if she was wearing a dress that fit her better across the hips, rear & thighs. The dress itself is cute, just a tad too small thru that area. This is a problem I've been wrestling with my whole adult life. I have finally given in to buying a size up & then having tailored back down to the smaller areas. That really does make a woman look smaller rather than trying to squeeze into the size we wish we could be.
Yeah the dress was a L and the fit was pretty aggravating, loose on top and tight on the bottom. Meanwhile my real dress size is a 10..damn that bebe store.

Old 01-23-2009, 07:58 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,670,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobokenkitchen View Post
You see her legs scare me for a woman. Much better suited to a man IMHO. Again, everyone has different taste.

Hmm. I have seen some VERY muscular female legs, but I never associate most of them with a man's legs. Women's legs are usually shaped differently from a man's, even the most muscular ones.

Old 01-23-2009, 08:04 AM

3,089 posts, read 8,512,751 times
Quote:

You look curvy and every one is right about the dress. How the hell did you get yourself in that and out of it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships