Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-24-2009, 12:03 PM

8 posts, read 17,625 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBeez View Post
I think this is more of the category my wife fits into. She's fit, but not superfit as in lifting weights everyday. She' not really hour-glass even though she has hips and a small waist. She's definitely not obese/bbw. Dont know what size (number) she wears but Im pretty sure she's a "petit" or "small".

This is her after having two kids.
DaBeez,

I admire you, If indeed this is a real photo of your wife. She has an incredible shape. Definitely a great example of a 'curvy' lady. She has a flat stomach without showing a six-pack of muscle. Her breasts are great, her waist and hips are exaclty what men desire. You should be proud. You have one gorgeous woman beside you there. Other posters should look to her as a wonderful example of sexy and curvy.

Old 01-24-2009, 06:54 PM
YBF

1,260 posts, read 3,366,359 times
Quote:
After hundreds of posts here of people saying what they think curvy is, I'll respond to your first question as to when someone says they're curvy what do I picture that they mean. It depends on who is saying the curvy part:

1. Fat chick saying curvy - What I think they mean is FAT
2. Personal ad chick saying she's curvy - I think she really means FAT
3. One of my buddies saying a chick is curvy - what they mean is Kim Kardashian or Jessica Beil.
4. Black chicks saying they or their friend is curvy - Fat, legs rubbing together when walking.
5. Internet chat/forum room chick saying curvy - they usually mean fat
6. My wife saying someone is curvy - she usually always means Kim Kardashian, Vida Guerra or Shakira.
7. Black dudes saying they like a curvy chick - Fat chick, with big big a$$ in the upper 40 inches or greater range.
8. My gym buddies (guys and gals) saying curvy - the mean Kim Kardashian, Jessica Biel, Scarlett Johanssen.
9. White dudes saying a curvy chick - big boobs and skinny rest of her body.
10. Dancer saying curvy - they mean someone more fit then they are with smaller waist/stomach.
11. Women on any internet web site who get angry about the pics that guys post of women they think are curvy/sexy and say those women are skinny - ARE FAT and angry about being fat but too lazy to do anything about it and go around being jealous of non fat women because men like them better.

There you have it.
Lmao Tooo funny!!!!!!
and my personal fav
9. White dudes saying a curvy chick - big boobs and skinny rest of her body

Old 01-24-2009, 06:55 PM

7,087 posts, read 8,678,051 times
I picture a super fat chick, like this: Online BBW Dating for Big Beautiful Women and Admirers. Meet BBW Singles Today. - Jan 24, 2009

Old 01-24-2009, 07:44 PM

24,644 posts, read 38,753,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
Sophia Vergara is my ideal curvy girl. (One of my girls crushes. )

I love her...........

Old 01-24-2009, 07:45 PM

1,113 posts, read 3,502,974 times
I'd be willing to bet a double hot fudge sundae with whipped cream and sprinkles that this woman considers herself "curvy":
As for myself, men say I'm 'thick' and they mean it as a compliment- it's fine with me.

Last edited by kris; 01-09-2014 at 04:35 PM..

Old 01-24-2009, 07:47 PM

24,644 posts, read 38,753,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jersgrl1969 View Post
I'd be willing to bet a double hot fudge sundae with whipped cream and sprinkles that this woman considers herself "curvy":
now THAT's scary........

Quote:
Personally, I don't refer to myself as 'curvy' 'plus sized' 'pleasingly plump' etc. I prefer the term 'thick'.
wtfpix?

Old 01-24-2009, 07:55 PM

1,113 posts, read 3,502,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunil's Dad View Post
now THAT's scary........

wtfpix?

I've got pics on my profile, but no full-figure shots....I'd rather not subject myself to remarks on my physique that I may not appreciate!! Esp. after reading all of the comments made about other girls' bodies on this thread.

Old 01-24-2009, 10:20 PM

12,973 posts, read 34,051,026 times
Quote:
As for myself, men say I'm 'thick' and they mean it as a compliment- it's fine with me.
I bet she calls herself a BBSBW - Big Beautiful Strong Black Woman. No offense, but if someone says they want to set me up with a woman who is "thick" or who describes herself as "thick" Id have to give a big negative to that. "Thick" is not a term that denotes sexiness or curviness to me.

Old 01-24-2009, 10:31 PM

7,087 posts, read 8,678,051 times
Quote:
I bet she calls herself a BBSBW - Big Beautiful Strong Black Woman. No offense, but if someone says they want to set me up with a woman who is "thick" or who describes herself as "thick" Id have to give a big negative to that. "Thick" is not a term that denotes sexiness or curviness to me.
Haha, no kidding, I want a girl described as "in perfect shape, great abs, thin," etc. Not anything that might suggest overweight.

Old 01-24-2009, 10:34 PM

37,808 posts, read 46,333,422 times
Quote:
Damn. I just had to click on that picture didn't I.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships