Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2009, 10:45 AM

462 posts, read 969,008 times

Advertisements

I have a friend who just told me that she was at work & met this guy (a contractor called in) and within an hour or so of meeting him, gave him oral sex. Are you kidding me? I gave her the whole spill about you dont know him, where he has been, if has diseases, etc... and all she could say was I know, but he was so freakin hot! She is younger than I am but come on - are people THAT free with sex???

Do you know anyone who has done this, or have you? It just blew my mind.... (maybe I am older than I thought)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2009, 10:50 AM

7,005 posts, read 21,345,835 times
I thought the "one hour barrier" was a myth. Obviously I was wrong. But the longest it has taken me to hit a home run has been almost full day.

Old 01-23-2009, 10:50 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,197,910 times
HourS - yes; within an hour per se - I don't think so... one inconvenience or another always gets in the way.

Old 01-23-2009, 10:51 AM

914 posts, read 1,807,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonpieheaven View Post
I have a friend who just told me that she was at work & met this guy (a contractor called in) and within an hour or so of meeting him, gave him oral sex. Are you kidding me? I gave her the whole spill about you dont know him, where he has been, if has diseases, etc... and all she could say was I know, but he was so freakin hot! She is younger than I am but come on - are people THAT free with sex???

Do you know anyone who has done this, or have you? It just blew my mind.... (maybe I am older than I thought)
Moonie, (can I call you that?) it's been known to happen. I say, if you're down and he's down, whats the problem? I'm pretty comfortable when it comes to open relationships and if i'm attracted to a guy and we hit it off, why not, right? Well, maybe not after an hour, I at least need to know his last name, HA!

Old 01-23-2009, 10:52 AM

914 posts, read 1,807,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Cat View Post
I thought the "one hour barrier" was a myth. Obviously I was wrong. But the longest it has taken me to hit a home run has been almost full day.

WHOA! Mr. Cat makin' serious moves, huh???!

Old 01-23-2009, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuteishungry View Post
Well, maybe not after an hour, I at least need to know his last name, HA!
Last names aren't that important, but I like lingering over my dinners or drinks. Besides, taking your time a bit builds up more passion.

Old 01-23-2009, 10:55 AM

462 posts, read 969,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuteishungry View Post
Moonie, (can I call you that?) it's been known to happen. I say, if you're down and he's down, whats the problem? I'm pretty comfortable when it comes to open relationships and if i'm attracted to a guy and we hit it off, why not, right? Well, maybe not after an hour, I at least need to know his last name, HA!
(All my friends call me Moonie...so yes)

I am not a prude by any means. I guess I have just never been in this situation. Although I'd be lying if I said I wasn't tempted to go home with my SO about 5 hours after meeting him. But I restrained myself. I'm not judging her - I just worry about the whole disease thing more than anything else.

Old 01-23-2009, 10:55 AM

41 posts, read 107,321 times
That's Nasty

Old 01-23-2009, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonpieheaven View Post
Although I'd be lying if I said I wasn't tempted to go home with my SO about 5 hours after meeting him. But I restrained myself.
Why? Because of the dumb "rules"...?

Old 01-23-2009, 10:58 AM

5,019 posts, read 14,120,187 times
You should ask her how much she charged him..........
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships