Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Am I worth Dating?
Women - yes, you're worth dating! 8 19.51%
Women - you're only a "possibility!" 3 7.32%
Women - forget it! You're a loser homeboy! 17 41.46%
Guys - You gotta beleive in yourself and YES! 4 9.76%
Guys - You're a loser homeboy! 4 9.76%
Guys - Women won't like you because you dress up in St John! 4 9.76%
Both - I'm uncertain about my vote! 1 2.44%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-19-2009, 12:43 AM

3,853 posts, read 12,868,092 times

Advertisements

Can't stress it enough. The quality and amount of women you get is DIRECTLY related to the amount of money you have. You don't even have to spend it on her, just show that you have money! Once she gets a nice whiff of that, she won't make you wait to have sex with her, everything goes your way etc.

Guys - Saving and investing is what gets you laid, not spending it on women who don't give you what you want in the first place. Not to mention investing wisely is just plain smart. Your money will always be there to provide for you, unlike the unreliable women these days.

If you say that you own a real estate investment company (ie. the holding company that holds your rental properties), own your own business, going to law school, going to med school, have a high income career then she will be all over you! Oh yea and that list of 63,232 qualities that a guy must have before she bangs him, yea that list goes up in smoke pretty quickly.

Oh and if you don't have any of that, just lie. Make your job sound cooler than it really is. Buy fake designer clothes (women know the brands these days). A nice pair of slacks, a fake rolex and some nice shoes should do the job. If you don't own a house, just say you are in town on business for six months. If your car sucks, just say it is a rental that your company provided for you. By the time she figures it all out, you will have already gotten what you wanted.

Last edited by killer2021; 04-19-2009 at 12:52 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2009, 01:17 AM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 20,007,791 times
I'd seriously make sure that paranoia thing is out of the way before concerning myself with dating. That could really get in the way.

Old 04-19-2009, 01:29 AM

219 posts, read 736,483 times
Default Hey killer

[quote=killer2021;8411164]
Can't stress it enough. The quality and amount of women you get is DIRECTLY related to the amount of money you have. You don't even have to spend it on her, just show that you have money! Once she gets a nice whiff of that, she won't make you wait to have sex with her, everything goes your way etc.
(Money has nothing to do with what you get from most women "it's
Morals and sounds like you are not much in the Morals department)

Guys - Saving and investing is what gets you laid, not spending it on women who don't give you what you want in the first place. Not to mention investing wisely is just plain smart. Your money will always be there to provide for you, unlike the unreliable women these days.
(So do you show the girl you bank account statement or investment plan, before she puts out and you get laid?)
I can just see it now "well here are my Qualifications as you can see
I have plenty of money that you will never see a dime of because you will pay for your own meal and oh yea you will also let me bang you and then get lost)

If you say that you own a real estate investment company (i.e. the holding company that holds your rental properties), own your own business, going to law school, going to med school, have a high income career then she will be all over you! Oh yea and that list of 63,232 qualities that a guy must have before she bangs him, yea that list goes up in smoke pretty quickly.
Really sounds like you are up and coming stud just feed the women crap and they will beg you for sex RIGHT????

Oh and if you don't have any of that, just lie. Make your job sound cooler than it really is. Buy fake designer clothes (women know the brands these days). A nice pair of slacks, a fake Rolex and some nice shoes should do the job. If you don't own a house, just say you are in town on business for six months. If your car sucks, just say it is a rental that your company provided for you. By the time she figures it all out, you will have already gotten what you wanted.(Ummm lie now that is what all women are looking for a poser that has to lie about what he is and what he has, and to think that a women would fall for such a poser NOT!!!!!!)

Old 04-19-2009, 01:36 AM

18,270 posts, read 14,433,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by killer2021 View Post

If you say that you own a real estate investment company (ie. the holding company that holds your rental properties), own your own business, going to law school, going to med school, have a high income career then she will be all over you! Oh yea and that list of 63,232 qualities that a guy must have before she bangs him, yea that list goes up in smoke pretty quickly.

Oh and if you don't have any of that, just lie. Make your job sound cooler than it really is. Buy fake designer clothes (women know the brands these days). A nice pair of slacks, a fake rolex and some nice shoes should do the job. If you don't own a house, just say you are in town on business for six months. If your car sucks, just say it is a rental that your company provided for you. By the time she figures it all out, you will have already gotten what you wanted.

Maybe your tactics work and maybe they don't. Regardless, you should have ethics and not be trying to get things done the wrong way. In the end you are going to hurt a lot of people and it will all come back to you someday.

Old 04-19-2009, 02:17 AM

598 posts, read 2,074,988 times
Anyway, this is off-topic. The OP said he wants to date, not just get laid.

Not that I think you're looking, but any woman who is going to fall for this stuff, and will date you for money, isn't worth dating.

My husband didn't, and doesn't, have any money whatsoever. No degree, no nothing. And I loved him. Married him. Am super-happy with my choice and have never thought twice about it. Because....I am a grown-up. I realize that material things don't matter more than the kind of person your spouse is. And we are happy just being around each other so we don't need that stuff anyway.

Finally - any true gold-digging woman worth her salt can tell a fake Rolex from a real one.

Quote:

Old 04-19-2009, 02:25 AM

18,270 posts, read 14,433,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by itlchick View Post
Anyway, this is off-topic. The OP said he wants to date, not just get laid.

Not that I think you're looking, but any woman who is going to fall for this stuff, and will date you for money, isn't worth dating.

My husband didn't, and doesn't, have any money whatsoever. No degree, no nothing. And I loved him. Married him. Am super-happy with my choice and have never thought twice about it. Because....I am a grown-up. I realize that material things don't matter more than the kind of person your spouse is. And we are happy just being around each other so we don't need that stuff anyway.

Finally - any true gold-digging woman worth her salt can tell a fake Rolex from a real one.
I also have dated men that didn't know if they were going to be able to pay the rent for the month. Money does not buy love.

Old 04-19-2009, 02:34 AM

15,754 posts, read 7,596,932 times
Dude, you'd scare me.

Old 04-19-2009, 12:43 PM

253 posts, read 805,770 times
Default confused....

ok, i only read the first page of post....but im confused...
you are unemployed and living with mama....ok, that in itself is reason to make some woman worry....we think of the nerds on tv like mailman on cheers and the little nerdy guy on king of queens, or dork on brad paisly videos....to a woman...this may mean your tied to the hip(apron strings), gay, or just lacking gumption to get a life.

but.....if your HONEST about your situation, talk about your good career up front and that you lost your job and looking for another...we see it as you got goals and its a temp thing. No offense, and before i get slammed here....rather we ll admit it or not...woman look for stable men for future marriage prospects/family just as men look for attractive ones for what we may do in bed. its true, sad..but true.

as far as the felony goes, most wont care if it was something from way back in your younger days and you have since grown up and learned from your mistakes, etc. but....i have to agree with some on here...you punched some old guy cuz you was p$#*d at work....thou it sounds like you had a right to be p&^$d....you should no restraint, to a woman, this will make us think that if we burned your supper...you will slam us, or if we married you and had kids, you might do something to kids cuz you had a bad day. sorry....but you acted out of anger, and its a turn off.

and lastly....the clothes thing...you say you wear st johns clothes....you described them as "what hot woman wear".....theres the confusion, you wear womans clothes?????? does this mean you want a woman still, but one who will not mind her bra and panty drawer raided by you???
maybe im wrong, but if this is true, maybe you just need to focus on which side your bread is buttered on before you ask woman if we would date you.

Old 04-19-2009, 12:50 PM

253 posts, read 805,770 times
Default lol

[quote=Lynda05125;8411388]
Quote:
(Money has nothing to do with what you get from most women "it's
Morals and sounds like you are not much in the Morals department)

(So do you show the girl you bank account statement or investment plan, before she puts out and you get laid?)
I can just see it now "well here are my Qualifications as you can see
I have plenty of money that you will never see a dime of because you will pay for your own meal and oh yea you will also let me bang you and then get lost)

If you say that you own a real estate investment company (i.e. the holding company that holds your rental properties), own your own business, going to law school, going to med school, have a high income career then she will be all over you! Oh yea and that list of 63,232 qualities that a guy must have before she bangs him, yea that list goes up in smoke pretty quickly.
Really sounds like you are up and coming stud just feed the women crap and they will beg you for sex RIGHT????

Oh and if you don't have any of that, just lie. Make your job sound cooler than it really is. Buy fake designer clothes (women know the brands these days). A nice pair of slacks, a fake Rolex and some nice shoes should do the job. If you don't own a house, just say you are in town on business for six months. If your car sucks, just say it is a rental that your company provided for you. By the time she figures it all out, you will have already gotten what you wanted.(Ummm lie now that is what all women are looking for a poser that has to lie about what he is and what he has, and to think that a women would fall for such a poser NOT!!!!!!)
have to agree here....and men wonder why women dont trust right off.
granted there is women out there that only care about money, etc, but not all of us are like that. and becarefull, women get even....and with todays technolgy, its even easier....saw a sight not to long ago that allows you to post a pic of a loser date and give details on why he/she is a loser.
have to ask....since you lie about everything else in your life...do you stuff a roll of qaurters in your pocket and lie about that to???? or do you think when in bed.....we wont notice???? and do you think we wont tell our friends???? you cant FAKE everyting, but we can....like smile pretty when your sock falls out and we giggle and still tell you how great it was....so keep lying....eventually it will catch up to you and then all you will have is your blow up doll to lie to....but she wont tell

Old 04-19-2009, 01:19 PM

2,365 posts, read 11,127,920 times
So, it is okay if a beer drinkin bruiser who lives with his parents to be datable, but not a nerd...hmmm

False, most men are poor, working two jobs, or working 80 hours to make a decent living! Most Americans make under 45000 dollars or less. That is the majority of Americans make under 45,000. That means that the majority of women date men who don't make a lot of money or make more money than the guys they date!!

Most men want to date the pretties girl on the block (or boy) but in the end the do not.

Most women want to date the prettiest boy on the block (or girl) but in the end they don't.

Most people want to date the person with the biggest farm or the biggest ranch or biggest oilwell or biggest house or biggest franchise, but in reality they never do!!

Believe me there are plenty of average looking, out of shape guys who can't get a date!!

And the Op has quite a few problems, which will lesson with good friends, strong family base, a decent job and lots of optimism!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetlady71 View Post
ok, i only read the first page of post....but im confused...
you are unemployed and living with mama....ok, that in itself is reason to make some woman worry....we think of the nerds on tv like mailman on cheers and the little nerdy guy on king of queens, or dork on brad paisly videos....to a woman...this may mean your tied to the hip(apron strings), gay, or just lacking gumption to get a life.

but.....if your HONEST about your situation, talk about your good career up front and that you lost your job and looking for another...we see it as you got goals and its a temp thing. No offense, and before i get slammed here....rather we ll admit it or not...woman look for stable men for future marriage prospects/family just as men look for attractive ones for what we may do in bed. its true, sad..but true.

as far as the felony goes, most wont care if it was something from way back in your younger days and you have since grown up and learned from your mistakes, etc. but....i have to agree with some on here...you punched some old guy cuz you was p$#*d at work....thou it sounds like you had a right to be p&^$d....you should no restraint, to a woman, this will make us think that if we burned your supper...you will slam us, or if we married you and had kids, you might do something to kids cuz you had a bad day. sorry....but you acted out of anger, and its a turn off.

and lastly....the clothes thing...you say you wear st johns clothes....you described them as "what hot woman wear".....theres the confusion, you wear womans clothes?????? does this mean you want a woman still, but one who will not mind her bra and panty drawer raided by you???
maybe im wrong, but if this is true, maybe you just need to focus on which side your bread is buttered on before you ask woman if we would date you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships