Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-17-2009, 11:45 PM

24,544 posts, read 56,054,732 times

Advertisements

Who's the meanest/most rotten (please don't mention names, haha) former partner you've had? What are some of the evil deeds they did?

Last edited by LadyRobyn; 04-19-2009 at 08:18 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-18-2009, 01:36 AM

144 posts, read 407,382 times
My ex fiance actually left me at a beach party to drive home alone drunk. Luckily a couple of friends where there and drove me home in my car, with another friend following behind. There's many more, which culminated in him cheating and ending our relationship, but I just don't feel like rehashing.

Old 04-18-2009, 04:43 AM

25,386 posts, read 35,537,397 times
I have an ex fiance who cheated on me then lied about it. One day she comes over to see me to tell me she has an STD and I sould get myself checked. They missed it at first. The doctor later explained that they usually only see this in prostitutes and people who use prostitutes. How humiliating. I spent several months fighting that infection and was put in the hospital twice.

Needless to say, he's my ex.

Old 04-18-2009, 04:54 AM

1,462 posts, read 4,867,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
Who's the nastiest (please don't mention names, haha) former partner you've had? What are some of the evil deeds they did?
The nastiest boyfriend I ever had was a guy I nicknamed ALF...not his real name and he doesn't know that I called him that. He and I dated for 5 years and he complained constantly about me never paying for dates, him having to take his JUNK car everywhere we went, my son, my dog, my apartment, my family, my weight. The worst evil deed he pulled was having my son and I move in with him and insisting that my son have his room out on the unheated sun porch that leaked when it rained. Because my apartment I was living in was being sold and I didn't have anyplace to go with my son, I did move in with him and two weeks later moved out and in with my Mom. A year later he was history!! Best move I ever made.

Old 04-18-2009, 08:09 AM

1,226 posts, read 2,797,879 times
My soon to be ex! She and her attorney have managed to cripple my income by having my assets frozen. She has strategically frozen my assets claiming I will try and hide money. She is claiming I neglect my children. Which is absolutely ridiculous I do everything for them. She has attempted to bad talk me to my own family about the kids. Thing is my family has seen her in the kids life; well rather not in their lives.

A year or so ago I had to go to a training seminar to brush up on new technology. When I arrived at the airport and called she never answered. I paid $157.00 for a cab. I get home and all the doors are locked the lights are off and she will not answer the door. This was in spring so the weather was not bad. I put my leg through the front window so I could go to bed. I find her asleep in the bed snoring away without a care in the world. My boys were asleep on the couch with candy wrappers and chip bags all over the floor. She obviously let them put themselves to sleep. There was no excuse to leave me at the airport...no excuse for letting the kids rot out their teeth. She just said "Why didn't you just get a hotel room." Sure let me call another cab and then pay for a hotel; much cheaper than a window pane.

Here's another...

On a Friday night she knew her father was coming to our house Saturday morning. I was doing a server install and not even home. She let the boys trash the livingroom. Clothes, toys, dishes, and all kinds of stuff everywhere. I got in at 1 am. I wake up to her saying she has to work this morning can I do a quick clean up on the living room. I don't like a dirty house so fine. I get up get it all done; call her to see when her Dad is coming.... what do you know she doesn't have to work anymore she is on the way home with her Dad. When I told her I didn't appreciate the way she is taking advantage of me she says I need to be more of a "Man" and just deal with it!

My favorite thing she does.... I calmly tell her about something she is doing that bothers me. Her response is to yell... "No thats not what I intended! You ae just taking it wrong. Why are you paranoid that everyone is out to get you?" Keep in mind she is the only one I am talking about and I have only said I don't appreciate her choosing to ignore what I want. This defense is her falback plan. Anytime she is wrong she pulls out this card.

Oh oh even better she will yell at me that I am wrong about any random thing she takes issue to. My kids sitting there watching; she will say whatever hurtful stuff she can come up with. Let one time come up where I tell her something infront of the kids and she will tell me "We need to take it to the bedroom. Don't ever disrespect her in front of her children." The same children she cares so much about; yet has no idea what they did in school last week or who their freinds are.

I could go on forever. There are almost 9 years of stories like this. Some people just suck!

Old 04-18-2009, 02:18 PM

2,751 posts, read 5,363,418 times
When I was in my twenties had a tumultuous relationship with a girl who was combative to the point of being mean. I didn't love her but I was hooked on her. She was so sexy I couldn't take her anywhere without guys trying to get next to her, waiting for me to use the bathroom so they could slither in and try to get her phone number. I never trusted her, never liked her, never respected her, but Madonna Mia! You know what I mean fellows?

Anyway, a couple months into our "relationship" she tells me she's pregnant. If we hadn't been hittin day and night I would have wondered if it were mine but she'd hardly been out of my sight; this was the extent of my addiction. I stood by her of course; regardless of anything else, that was my kid she had in there. She knew she had me hooked, as long as she had that baby in her belly and she played it like a grifter, she owned me and she knew it she made my life miserable. She'd moved in with me and I treated her like a queen, no like a pregnant queen. I read books on the best foods, exercise, things most necessary to avoid, I was all there for her and she loved it.

We had one bad argument, when she disrespected someone in my family, and I let out with a lot of the disdain I had for her that had been building for months and the next day I came home to find her and all her things gone, a note just saying that I'd hurt her and she couldn't live that way, etc, etc. So for the next couple months she's somewhere in L.A., I have no idea where, I get calls from her sister once every couple weeks to tell me that she and my unborn child are fine, but that's it, nothing else. I really was going crazy. My father had just died, I was all alone in Los Angeles and even with a She-devil like her, I was taking this pregnancy seriously.

It was a torture that went on for months until I got another call from her sister to tell me the bad news, Madame X had miscarried my child. I'd be lying if I didn't tell you that after what she'd put me through I wasn't partly relieved, but the other part was truly heartbroken; that was still my child, the grandchild of my mother and father, a kid that could have had my mother's big brown eyes, or my father's sculpted high cheek bones or black wavy hair...

The upshot of this is that within a week of miscarrying, this woman, i use the term loosely, showed up at my door, all smiling and warm and juicy, expecting me to take her back, deluded as she was, mislead as she was by my attentiveness while she was carrying my child. How accomodating she had suddenly become, how sweet and sunshiny; she made Mary Poppins look like an irritable b*tch.

i hit it once and showed her the door, and now, I was incommunicado.

Old 04-18-2009, 02:24 PM

300 posts, read 735,082 times
Long ago I've had dated a New Age chick who was deep into channeling, Pleyadians talking to earthlings, wiccan, anything "spiritual" (TM). Put up with that crap for almost 6 months because of her looks but then just had it...

Old 04-18-2009, 02:33 PM

9,230 posts, read 16,544,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivorytickler View Post
I have an ex fiance who cheated on me then lied about it. One day she comes over to see me to tell me she has an STD and I sould get myself checked. They missed it at first. The doctor later explained that they usually only see this in prostitutes and people who use prostitutes. How humiliating. I spent several months fighting that infection and was put in the hospital twice.

Needless to say, he's my ex.
There is a disease that is specific only to hookers and johns?

Old 04-18-2009, 02:38 PM

300 posts, read 735,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PassTheChocolate View Post
There is a disease that is specific only to hookers and johns?
read carefully, the doc said "usually" (aka "normally") not "always"

Old 04-18-2009, 02:47 PM

9,230 posts, read 16,544,998 times
I mentioned this guy in another thread. Weeks into our relationship, he was going through my things, IMing with my younger sister (who I have since cut off), doing everything in his power to dig up dirt on me. It was like he needed make me a horrible person in order for him to simply exist. When I finally cut him lose, he called my family, friends, friends of friends and, finally, my ex (son's dad) and told them I was on drugs and bringing a different man home every night. He also called CPS claiming that I beat my mother, with my son present. There's so much more I won't get into, but it resulted in a year long custody battle with an opportunistic and abusively litigious ex, police reports, a restraining order, violation of said order and more.

This guy and my ex, both scum from the same pond.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships