Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2009, 10:16 AM

Location: Gilbert, Arizona... a suburb of metro Phoenix in the East Valley
154 posts, read 287,917 times

Advertisements

Congrats, TwinkleToes... I am now DEPRESSED... you were right... albeit a few days ahead of time.

I am now officially depressed... however, for ONE day... lol - then, I fight back. Today starts the new custody cycle. On Friday, after over 14 months of legal wrangling, nasty insults, spying, subpoenas of my counseling records, false allegations, manipulation of my pathologically-lying daughter, wife's perjury in court... abusing the legal process, court time and justice system... I became officially divorced and lost custody of my 12 yr. old son whom I had primary of for the past 16 months. His blissful refuge is no more. He is now an A+ honors student since weeks after leaving the hell mansion (he never had higher than B- average before), made the Principal's list for the first time ever, made Honor Roll, Academic Night Award and tomorrow, gets inducted into the NJHS... National Junior Honors Society. He improved so much since leaving his mother with me voluntarily when I left her. His teachers he had for two years in sixth grade last year said they'd never seen such a dramatic change for the better in him... more outgoing, more relaxed, more smiles, more attentive, more at ease and self-confident... just all-around happier. He found peace, he found escape from persecution, he found God, he found unconditional love, he found forgiveness... he found himself. Now, he feels lost... and axious... going back to the hell mansion... going back to turmoil, chaos and disrespect. I hurt for him... I lost, she won. I told the truth to a fault... she lied her fat butt off... perjured herself before God and the judge.

I will get him back where he wants to be... away from all the evil anti-God/anti-church, anti-Ted, anti-respect, anti-discipline, anti-love, anti-non-abusive house that he left. However, I will do so with my self-respect, honor and dignity intact. I will not sink to her level, but I will do whatever it takes for him to live where he wants. He said this was THE best year of his life... and well, it was mine as well... in spite of all his mom's interference and sister's violent disrepect and abuse towards both of us. So, today... I lick my wounds in defeat and feel sorry for myself and become depressed for one day... tomorrow, I make plans for the appeal... I strike back with a vengance, a zest, a passion, a hunger, a thirst for righteousness... to return my son back where he belongs... where his heart truly is... here... home.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2009, 10:20 AM

3,486 posts, read 5,687,182 times
*Yawn*

Sorry, but unless I hear your wife's side of the story, I really can't form an opinion.

Old 04-27-2009, 10:22 AM

15,639 posts, read 41,050,321 times
Ted, I am so sorry to hear that. You know I was only kidding with you when I said you were depressed. You're fairly new here and you don't know my sense of humor or my posting style. I wish you all the best in your custody fight. I know it's difficult and unpleasant. Be strong and fight the good fight!

Old 04-27-2009, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redisca View Post
*Yawn*

Sorry, but unless I hear your wife's side of the story, I really can't form an opinion.
LOL, Red - I really do not care about your opinion. Trust me, I have proof she perjured herself... and pictures of bruises on my forehead she put there... and my daughter's foul mouth calling me the exact same names my wife did and physically attacking me while in my custody time... with pictures of bruises from her... also, pictures of welts she put on my son.

So, please... yawn away. Don't believe a thing I say. The truth is the truth... there is no dillution to it.

Old 04-27-2009, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
Ted, I am so sorry to hear that. You know I was only kidding with you when I said you were depressed. You're fairly new here and you don't know my sense of humor or my posting style. I wish you all the best in your custody fight. I know it's difficult and unpleasant. Be strong and fight the good fight!
Thanks, TT - you're right, I don't/didn't. I will and it is and yes, you can be sure I will.

Old 04-27-2009, 11:48 AM

3,486 posts, read 5,687,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TednGilbertAZ View Post
LOL, Red - I really do not care about your opinion.
That's okay, Ted. It's quite understandable to only care about favorable opinions, and not to care about unfavorable ones.

Quote:
Trust me, I have proof she perjured herself... and pictures of bruises on my forehead she put there... and my daughter's foul mouth calling me the exact same names my wife did and physically attacking me while in my custody time... with pictures of bruises from her... also, pictures of welts she put on my son.
I have to say, it's impressive that you undertook the trouble of collecting evidence against your daughter. Only thing is -- what's the point? What are you, planning to press charges against your daughter? By the way, it is noteworthy that you transfer the hatred you have for your wife onto your daughter. That's quite common; I mean, Alec Baldwin did it. Read through your comment, and at times, it's not even clear whether you are talking about your wife or your daughter. It's obvious, in your mind, they are one and the same person. Which might explain your daughter's hostility to you -- but yeah, I forgot, you don't care about my opinion.

Quote:
So, please... yawn away. Don't believe a thing I say. The truth is the truth... there is no dillution to it.
Sure, the truth is the truth, except I cannot determine what it is unless I hear from both sides.

Old 04-27-2009, 11:58 AM

2,751 posts, read 5,365,312 times
Well, there are three sides to every story, right?

Yours, mine, and the truth. Much of what we mistake as truth is perception. Not saying that's the case with you, Ted. Just don't know. Good luck, either way, in any case.

Old 04-27-2009, 11:59 AM

48,149 posts, read 22,016,035 times
I had the same reaction as Redisca that the anger toward the daughter is totally unwarrented regardless of what she may have done......she is one of the victims of the adults and is not an equal player. It does seem that the OP fails to distinguish between his ex wife and the minor daughter and lumps them together. I hope that Ted is able to control himself and not communicate this to his son!

Did the judge ask the son....where he wants to live? Family court judges usually put some credence to the desires of the children.....unless the family dynamic is so poisoned that asking them would be just digging them deeper into a well of dispair.

It is possible for divorced parents to put their dislike for one another aside for the sake of their childen....but I don't hear a glimmer of that here.

Old 04-27-2009, 12:05 PM

219 posts, read 736,621 times
TednGilbertAZ
Sorry to read of your troubles hope it all works out for the best of your son!

Old 04-27-2009, 12:13 PM

2,689 posts, read 6,936,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redisca View Post
*Yawn*

Well since you knew the wife wasn't going to come in here and post her side... why did you bother posting in here?

Regardless of the entire story (which I don't need to hear), I hope things simmer down and there's some sense of normalcy for you and the kids, Ted.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships