Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2009, 05:19 PM

5,012 posts, read 7,880,810 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tia 914 View Post
converting you, are we?
I'm gunna be in serious trouble if i can't produce anything on the song I heard. So far, no luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey_Mcfarren View Post
In another thread...someone spoke of compression garments, those sound like fun to me, the taking them off part of course.
They fit pretty tight. Is there anything sexy about a man doing to naked strip hop as he's trying to get out of the those things?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2009, 05:23 PM

3,633 posts, read 5,362,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexianPatriot View Post
I'm gunna be in serious trouble if i can't produce anything on the song I heard. So far, no luck.

They fit pretty tight. Is there anything sexy about a man doing to naked strip hop as he's trying to get out of the those things?
that's o.k... if you can't find the song, we'll settle for pictures instead

Old 05-13-2009, 05:40 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,745,726 times
Well, I have heard this song, sung to the tune of "Walking in a Winter Wonderland."

Lacey things your wife is missin'
Didn't ask for her permission

I'm wearin' her clothes, her silk pantyhose
Walkin round' in women's underwear
In the store there's a teddy
with little straps like spagetti
It holds me so tight
Like handcuffs at night
Walkin' round in women's underwear

In the office there's a guy named Melvin
He pretends that I am Murphy Brown
He'll say, "Are you ready?" I'll say "WOW! Man...Let's wait until the wife is outta town!"

Later on if you wanna
We can dress like Madonna
Put on some high shade and join the parade
Walkin' round' in women's underwear

Lacey things...missin'
Didn't ask permission
Wearin her clothes, her silk pantyhose

Old 05-13-2009, 05:55 PM

1,152 posts, read 3,203,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondie621 View Post
Amazon.com: MENS NEW BOXER SQUARE CUT SWIMSUIT PLATINUM SPORT: Apparel (http://www.amazon.com/BOXER-SQUARE-SWIMSUIT-PLATINUM-SPORT/dp/B001LLFC78/ref=pd_sbs_sg_4 - broken link)
Well that's a swimsuit, not underwear. That looks like the fairly standard squarecut tight swimsuit Brazilian dudes tend to wear. I hate to say it, but as I get more lean, I might actually consider something like that some day, under the right circumstances .

Quote:
I prefer boxers, I can't stand plain white underwear. Either make them loose (easy access drawers I call um) like boxers or something with color and tight. My ex used to wear what looked like a speedo bathing suit but was underwear. I can't say that I would like a thong on a guy, seems a little too stripper-like.

Victorias used to make underwear for men, they had a silk blend with spandex that my ex husband loved, sadly they don't have them anymore.
Yeah, nothing's more boring than white briefs. I like boxer-briefs (the tightish kind) but I make sure to get them in cool colors and designs .

Old 05-13-2009, 06:09 PM

3,467 posts, read 8,150,615 times

I think the boxer briefs....those are the tight shorts right? Boxers are fine too, especially if his body isn't that great. I'll pass on "banana hammocks" or "tighty-whities"....

Old 05-13-2009, 09:26 PM

27 posts, read 56,066 times
"Lacey things...missin'"

That sentence alone just about killed me. *laughs loudly*

How'd this get to 12 pages! Men's draws have seemed to strike a nerve with most of us here eh?

I think I saw some thread about women's undies round here somewhere....

Old 05-13-2009, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PourquoiMoi View Post
"Lacey things...missin'"

That sentence alone just about killed me. *laughs loudly*

How'd this get to 12 pages! Men's draws have seemed to strike a nerve with most of us here eh?

hey, we all need to have our priorities, don't we?

Old 05-13-2009, 09:43 PM

1,152 posts, read 3,203,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PourquoiMoi View Post

It's the clothes layer that touches my junk, so you bet it, um, strikes a nerve!

Old 05-13-2009, 09:47 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,986,148 times
Can you please show us pictures.

Quote:
I prefer boxers, I can't stand plain white underwear. Either make them loose (easy access drawers I call um) like boxers or something with color and tight. My ex used to wear what looked like a speedo bathing suit but was underwear. I can't say that I would like a thong on a guy, seems a little too stripper-like.

Victorias used to make underwear for men, they had a silk blend with spandex that my ex husband loved, sadly they don't have them anymore.

Old 05-13-2009, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
Can you please show us pictures.
since she said they don't make them anymore, do you mean pictures of them on the ex-husband?

we're still waiting to see you
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships