Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2009, 08:51 PM

4,116 posts, read 3,148,226 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
I guess it's because of the economy and the news about jobs downsizing because when I have told a woman I was not working she was still interested in getting to know me.

Now if this was 7 years ago I don't think I could have said that and have a woman say things like

"Can I treat you to Lunch?"

I was thinking I was not Qualified to Date-lol
Don't get tooooo used to it though because then you get lazy and might never want to go back to work thinking it's going to be ok with US ladies all the time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2009, 08:53 PM

3,219 posts, read 6,585,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlfredB1979 View Post
Troof.

Besides, ~90% of people are employed and last I checked, there are plenty of jobs waiting to be had.
Really? Tell me where in NJ, thanks.

Old 05-13-2009, 08:54 PM

7 posts, read 128,671 times
I don't know, I really don't think I'd be all that interested in a man without a job. Not a man I just met anyway. But, I've always worn the pants in my relationships and am now getting used to being the woman. I love it.

Old 05-13-2009, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by e.ortega View Post
Don't get tooooo used to it though because then you get lazy and might never want to go back to work thinking it's going to be ok with US ladies all the time.
My view: See I don't care what they (US females) "think"!

I just go about life on my terms and not what the crooked fem society wants to dictate it to be.

Old 05-13-2009, 09:34 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,048,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njguy View Post
My view: See I don't care what they (US females) "think"!

I just go about life on my terms and not what the crooked fem society wants to dictate it to be.
That's all they do is try to dictate. They expect you to do and say things based on what they feel should be. And expect to see you when THEY get good and ready regardless if you have to visit a sick mom or work. IT"S WHAT THE FEMALES WANT which is why I'm usually interested in mainly Stress Relief Buddies

Old 05-13-2009, 09:54 PM

Quote:
That's all they do is try to dictate. They expect you to do and say things based on what they feel should be. And expect to see you when THEY get good and ready regardless if you have to visit a sick mom or work. IT"S WHAT THE FEMALES WANT which is why I'm usually interested in mainly Stress Relief Buddies
Too many females and drama go hand in hand.

Too many females don't care what the Man wants.

Too many females have entitlement issues.

Too many females can be frigid-hearted if they have a heart/conscience to begin with example fem Kangaroo Court. Someone once told me that if a Man is married he won't know her till the fem Kangaroo Court appearance.

Too many females meaning of love = a$$ets to be had by a Man at a later date as well as only me-me-me not care and do for you-you-you. So when a female hears that a Man is unemployed, he's crossed-off her list and moves onward to the next Man, I mean $ucker. many females are optimizers of Men's "sweat and tears".

MGTOW

Old 05-13-2009, 09:58 PM

9,230 posts, read 16,554,343 times
Quote:
You seem like a SEX ONLY type of women. Women like you are very useful during halftime of a basketball game
If you're only good for half-time, I wouldn't be pounding my chest about it.

Funny, not wanting a broke man makes a woman "sex only". I must have touched a nerve.

Old 05-13-2009, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PassTheChocolate View Post
not wanting a broke man
What are the REAL reasons?

Old 05-13-2009, 10:43 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,048,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PassTheChocolate View Post
If you're only good for half-time, I wouldn't be pounding my chest about it.

Funny, not wanting a broke man makes a woman "sex only". I must have touched a nerve.
Why does unemployed mean broke?? I receive Unemployment Compensation-lol

Old 05-13-2009, 10:44 PM

3,100 posts, read 3,304,672 times
As long as you can afford to buy her a drink, you're straight.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships