Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2009, 10:14 AM

326 posts, read 881,473 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitokenshi View Post
Wait so this lady is a stripper and yet she is freaking out because her FIL wants to see her vagina? Let him see your vagina hell everyone else has including Father John. If it will make you feel better ask him to slip you a 20

Can you read? No one is a stripper here. I'm an EX-STRIPPER!

Old 05-16-2009, 10:15 AM

219 posts, read 737,035 times
Okay say you have been going to this gynecologist for
many years you meet the gynecologist son one day
and you fall in love and get married and become pregnant
Do you get a new gynecologist because he is now your
father-n-law?

Old 05-16-2009, 10:18 AM

10,757 posts, read 35,467,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebanker View Post
My FIL (father in law) wants to be the gyno at our baby's delivery. I'm very uncomfortable with him seeing my vagina.

How do you draw the line when it comes to who sees your vagina?

I'm no longer a paid stripper & as such I prefer to keep my wares to myself.

Ladies, whom did you allow to see your vagina during childbirth? Also, did you video record that process?

Is it even okay to have your SO see you like that? I imagine the s*x goes south after he has seen you push put 9pounds through your vagina? Miss Loosy-goosy??. On the other hand, I could use his support & I want him to see the birth of our first child but... the s*x not turn off men after they view a woman as a loosy-goosy?

Edit title: Not offended lets say he's disappointed!
I might as well throw this one in here...the lil issue of breastfeeding in public.???
Girl I agree with you, there is NOT a chance I would allow that. Personally I wouldn't want anyone else in the room AND how insensetive of him to even make this an issue. Its your body and it should be UP TO YOU !!

I can't imagine having someone film me giving birth, I wouldn't allow someone to take a picture of me down there without a baby coming out, I don't see that being in labor and all that entails should make a difference.

As to breastfeeding, if you can do it where your covered up then I am fine with it but I personally could not let my breast hang out in public. I saw a woman one time in the mall, her husband was standing over her, she had a baby blanket over her so you couldn't see anything, that seems like the reasonable thing to do.

Old 05-16-2009, 10:18 AM

326 posts, read 881,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynda05125 View Post
Okay say you have been going to this gynecologist for
many years you meet the gynecologist son one day
and you fall in love and get married and become pregnant
Do you get a new gynecologist because he is now your
father-n-law?

There is no right or wrong answer here! It depends on what you are comfortable with. Personally I'm not comfy with family members seeing my vagina.

Old 05-16-2009, 11:31 AM

Pregnancy and delivery and all the changes it brings is hard enough without things like this.
Set up ahead of time what is comfortable for you. When I worked at the hospital, I had seen Mothers who wanted NO ONE at the birth but family rushed in to watch it all no matter what she said.

I spoke with my doctor ahead of time and told her that I didn't want this to become a circus or spectator sport.

I would do the same if I were you, tell your doctor what you want and if your in laws aren't listening then your doctor will order them out of the room if you have a good doctor.

Old 05-16-2009, 12:15 PM

5,501 posts, read 22,466,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynda05125 View Post
I guess I can see your point "but I grew up all my life with my dad being my doctor so to me it didn't feel creepy.
The fact that you don't think it is creepy that your father does your pap smears is even creepier to me.

Old 05-16-2009, 12:30 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,757,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebanker View Post
Can you read? No one is a stripper here. I'm an EX-STRIPPER!
Can't you tell, banks? Many here are obsessed with that "stripper" part. I'm sure some of the folks are attaching a face to you to complete their fantasies LMAO

As for the ladies, I can't speak for them in terms of their obsession. But CT Pam's watermelon talk knocked me off my chair. Think of octomom and eight watermelons. OUCH.

No wonder you're popular. You can start a new thread, see it get fat. It might even set a new world record, let me fetch my stop watch

Here's to the banker's popularity. Bank on!

Old 05-16-2009, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof Woof Woof! View Post
The fact that you don't think it is creepy that your father does your pap smears is even creepier to me.
I guess because you grew up that way but I could not deal with that. It makes me feel creeped out.

Old 05-16-2009, 02:11 PM

18,270 posts, read 14,454,254 times
I would feel bad having my father in law in there, but my dad? OMG! I'd feel like jumping over a bridge. Sorry Lynda.

Old 05-16-2009, 02:38 PM

6,795 posts, read 7,299,674 times
After watchin my first being born, I wished I had not. I think they had it right in the old days when the husband stayed in the waiting room.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships