Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-18-2009, 03:38 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,188,190 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondie621 View Post
Also, men and women do not get along! This is why the divorce rate is so high.
According to some, nobody gets along. Some men like to kick other men's asses. Then some women claim they can't get along with other females. Now, men and women don't get along. I can't imagine the lives you people live lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waynec613 View Post
I don't know about all that. I've seen many relationships were they got along far better than any same sex friends due to how they thought differently about things.
The divorce rate is a skewed statistic, and even if you took it at face value, many factors are never even spoken of. A biggie in my book being that a good deal of people marry so fast as in a few months of meeting they can't possibly know the person beyond the superficial in most cases. In that vein, I think anybody with celebrity status should be banned from marrying.
Agreed. People seem to jump into marriage way to fast and too young.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redisca View Post
Speak for yourself, Blondie. You may be an "expert" on men, as you claim to be -- but you definitely aren't any kind of expert on women.
I can't rep you enough either.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2009, 04:35 PM

9,846 posts, read 22,673,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivorytickler View Post
Tell me you're joking? Are we not people to you? Just things to be used for your gratification?
Yup pretty much.

You are people to me and speaking for myself that doesn't stop me from imagining what you look like without all the clothes on. Nothing wrong with that. After all that is the REAL you!

Old 05-18-2009, 04:53 PM

18,270 posts, read 14,427,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanneroo View Post
Yup pretty much.

You are people to me and speaking for myself that doesn't stop me from imagining what you look like without all the clothes on. Nothing wrong with that. After all that is the REAL you!

I beleive this, thats why I said in the other thread about the banker wanting her father in law outside the room while she gave birth, I said that gynecologists are men and that they do like looking at naked women . Weather its a daughter in law or a nun, men always do this. Some may deny it though. I know, because some men who shouldn't have been looking, were definately looking at me with lust. And I've heard friends who say they do this with women.

Old 05-18-2009, 05:28 PM

25,386 posts, read 35,533,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanneroo View Post
Yup pretty much.

No, I'm not a piece of meat. The real me is the person you're, supposedly, talking to. You know the person who should be respected.

This does explain why I couldn't get men to look me in the eye when I was younger. Who knew one of the perks of growing older would be being treated with respect instead of undressed in the mind of every man I tried to have a conversation with.

I find this disgusting. Women are people not sex objects.

Old 05-18-2009, 05:30 PM

3,486 posts, read 5,683,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
I beleive this, thats why I said in the other thread about the banker wanting her father in law outside the room while she gave birth, I said that gynecologists are men and that they do like looking at naked women . Weather its a daughter in law or a nun, men always do this. Some may deny it though. I know, because some men who shouldn't have been looking, were definately looking at me with lust. And I've heard friends who say they do this with women.
Temptation, I doubt men become gynecologists in order to look at naked women. A gynecologist has to take all comers -- including women who are old, obese, suffering from cancers, etc. In fact, young women with beautiful bodies are likely to be the least fastidious about visiting a gynecologist regularly.

As for childbirth -- I have heard the claim that men become OBGYN's for no reason other than to poke the vaginas of women in labor, but I am not convinced. From personal experience, there is absolutely nothing remotely sexy or arousing about child birth. Okay, maybe I shouldn't speak on men's behalf as to whether they find childbirth (which, among other "charming" things, frequently entails women losing control of their bowels) sexually stimulating, but judging by the growing phenomenon of men who can't bring themselves to touch their wives after witnessing them give birth, I doubt many OBGYN's get off on labor & delivery. You know, it's like that Seinfeld episode -- there is "good naked" and "bad naked". Childbirth is definitely "bad naked". Definitely.

Old 05-18-2009, 05:54 PM

18,270 posts, read 14,427,891 times
Quote:
Temptation, I doubt men become gynecologists in order to look at naked women. A gynecologist has to take all comers -- including women who are old, obese, suffering from cancers, etc. In fact, young women with beautiful bodies are likely to be the least fastidious about visiting a gynecologist regularly.

As for childbirth -- I have heard the claim that men become OBGYN's for no reason other than to poke the vaginas of women in labor, but I am not convinced. From personal experience, there is absolutely nothing remotely sexy or arousing about child birth. Okay, maybe I shouldn't speak on men's behalf as to whether they find childbirth (which, among other "charming" things, frequently entails women losing control of their bowels) sexually stimulating, but judging by the growing phenomenon of men who can't bring themselves to touch their wives after witnessing them give birth, I doubt many OBGYN's get off on labor & delivery. You know, it's like that Seinfeld episode -- there is "good naked" and "bad naked". Childbirth is definitely "bad naked". Definitely.

Yes I agree with you, childbirth is usually not very nice to look at. I'm sure men don't like looking at women while giving birth. Its when they are simply visiting the doctor that these men are looking. You say lots of old and unattractive women visit gynecoligists, but I happen to know that many men given the chance, will still like to look. And when a good looking woman walks in, which probably happens once in a while, I'm sure they feel as all men do. They are doctors, but they are not dead. Thats why I beleive that men do want women to walk around naked, if only to compare all of us women.

Old 05-18-2009, 06:33 PM

4,334 posts, read 13,660,266 times
Quote:

Wake up, try salaries! OBGYN's are one of the highest paid and wealthiest physicians!
Second is a cardiologist!

Old 05-18-2009, 06:40 PM

4,334 posts, read 13,660,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazejen View Post
Blondie. Gotta give you some rep. You're as good as Seventeen magazine. Hillarious.
I suspect a little immaturity here. Some people can take good advice others have to learn the hard way!

Old 05-18-2009, 08:59 PM

5,612 posts, read 15,113,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivorytickler View Post

I find this disgusting. Women are people not sex objects.
No, you think you are a pristine goddess who must be worshipped and adored or the world shall come to an end. You've just inspired a new thread.

Old 05-18-2009, 09:01 PM

4,978 posts, read 9,513,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CESpeed View Post
No, you think you are a pristine goddess who must be worshipped and adored or the world shall come to an end. You've just inspired a new thread.
Can I add an addendum? The goddesses ruin it for the rest of us, because men think we all want their money, we all want to run their lives...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships