Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2009, 10:33 AM

911 posts, read 2,375,178 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by IZthe411 View Post
and one for Emmanuel Lewis
hahahaha
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2009, 10:34 AM

12,956 posts, read 13,671,429 times
Don't Shake hands with a guy in a public Bathroom
Try not to be overly vigorous while shaking off Mr. Johnson

Old 05-20-2009, 10:35 AM

28,895 posts, read 54,147,443 times
If you really must, here are approved conversation topics at a urinal. These may only be discussed with guys you already know, while staring straight ahead at the tile:

1) Sports such as football, baseball, basketball and golf.
2) How badly you really had to urinate.
3) How hot the girl at the bar looks.

Conversations one can never use at the urinal:

1) What you're wearing to the Elton John concert.
2) This rash you have.
3) The question, "What are you doing later tonight?"
4) Sports such as gymnastics and synchronized swimming.

Old 05-20-2009, 10:38 AM

1,776 posts, read 4,003,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazejen View Post
I went in a urinal once. Had my friend let me in and keep watch while I was negotiating the position. It's possible to do, and to do while keeping the urinal splatter free, but I did have to get cozy with the thing to work it out. We were curious, though, if it was even possible.
LOL I had to figure this one out. I get it.

Even in the men's room you need a crowd!

Old 05-20-2009, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Oh. I can't wait to see what people say. I've inquired around about this and always heard the following:

1. Never ever take the urinal right next to someone if it is possible to put at least one urinal between you

2. It's fine to talk casually at the urinal, but never ever get into anything deeper than small talk

3. Don't compare winky sizes.

heh. I made up #3. Creative, huh?
Number 1 is what made me ask the question- I mean it was the little joint but c'mon! Give a brotha some space!

Old 05-20-2009, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Cat View Post
I always aim before I shoot. If I miss, even if at a public restroom I'd grab a handful of toilet paper amd wipe it off the seat. Common courtesy ya know.

Yeah man I think some dudes don't care where it hits!

Old 05-20-2009, 10:43 AM

Quote:
LOL I had an ex boyfriend (now one of my best friends) who really resented the guy I dated after him. He said on numerous occasions, "I can't believe you went out with that pencil d*ck!" I finally had to ask... turns out he made a point of going to the urinal next to him. He glanced down at him, made it really obvious, and laughed. I love that guy, but he can be such a frigging Boy.
It shouldn't EVER be that serious.

Old 05-20-2009, 10:44 AM

7,005 posts, read 21,333,578 times
Also, strict eye contact is a must when in the public restroom. Do not deviate your sight except when walking away to wash your hands.

Old 05-20-2009, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike0000 View Post
3. I would have to say no to some other urinal issues i have seen. Some guys are quite noisy at the urinal. Not just noisy, but you would think they were having sex with it. Leave the grunts and moans and "oh god" at home. I have been relieved relieving myself. Not that relieved

4. I do not like the no-handed approach either. Keep a leash on it. I don't want that thing spraying my shoes. See rule number 1 some guys keep their hands in their pockets. Others put both their hands up on the wall above the urinal as though they are getting frisked. Some put their hands on their hips and do back stretches.
hilarious!!!

Old 05-20-2009, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post

Conversations one can never use at the urinal:

1) What you're wearing to the Elton John concert.
2) This rash you have.
3) The question, "What are you doing later tonight?"
4) Sports such as gymnastics and synchronized swimming.

LOL

Especially number 3

They had this expose' on the news here. There's this mall in downtown Philly where they busted a bunch of guys who were using a Macy's bathroom as a hookup spot. They posted their pics all over the TV and newspaper. So yeah, keep it light and keep it moving! LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships