Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-22-2009, 03:12 PM

5,408 posts, read 12,669,044 times

Advertisements

trannys get double takes all the time.

are you sure its not your golden arches-esque eyebrows and daisy duke shorts?

double takes arent always good.

and if you a re prettier than a most woman, then of course men will look at you... usually not in admiration. usually people are trying to figure out what you are...

Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
I'm surprised by the allure power I have over a lot of men. It's amazing how I get double takes and looked up and down from a far. I'm far more 'beautiful' than 3/4 of the everyday women I see. Some of the women I see are attractive but they wear way too much makeup to the point where they look 20 years older.

I'm not envious of women, their breasts, or the power that some may have over men. Their power is only temporary.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2009, 04:32 PM

1,851 posts, read 2,154,562 times
I think even the Bible says.....

Thou Shall Embrace, Love and Cherish The Breasts.

I'm not religious, but loving breasts is about as religious as it can get. And it's the best religion out there!!!

Old 05-22-2009, 05:29 PM

18,270 posts, read 14,437,376 times
Beauty is beauty. I'm sure many gay guys have the eye to notice beauty when they see it. Just doesn't mean they want to go have sex with it. One thing is lust and another completely different is art appreciation. Some people have it, some dont. Boobies might be artistic to some gays, while others dont really get whats beautiful about them. At least thats what I would guess they mean.

Old 05-22-2009, 05:35 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,959,965 times
Cleavage is artistic if the clothing is high fashion and the woman is 'beautiful' in the eyes of straight men.

Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
Beauty is beauty. I Boobies might be artistic to some gays, while others dont really get whats beautiful about them. At least thats what I would guess they mean.

Old 05-26-2009, 08:04 AM

8,518 posts, read 15,646,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post
no, designers create fashion for various reasons. a lot of time the fashion is to be innovative. (and most designers are not gay. that is a misconception. there are many women and many non gay men desginers)

they have a specific size because that can be the standard around the world. having a stick thin model makes it easier to fit clothes. if you start working with curvy models, well that looks different across the globe.

skinny models are skinny models regardless.
curvy models might be chesty, hippy, or both. that makes it hard to design clothes.

but if models are stick thin, then anything the designer makes will fit them.

its not about boyish looks or making women be bulimic.

its about convenience.
First of all, I never said all or even most designers are gay. I just said that many are, which in a way gives them an advantage since they can focus on the fashion more. As for having stick figure models to fit clothes, that was precisely the point I was making. The market for fashion models is dictated by what the designers needs are. In this case, they need walking mannequins that make the clothes look good. If designers were making clothes for plus sized women, then obviously they'd want a curvier woman to model them. But that's a niche market and be able to promote most designs, you have to be skinny and have no curves.

Old 05-26-2009, 09:27 AM

179 posts, read 611,109 times
Okay, so here's another related question:

Do gay guys like (maybe even a bit sexually) breasts but just not the nether regions??

Old 05-26-2009, 09:33 AM

8,276 posts, read 12,864,651 times
actually they don't do much for me. Once I was dancing in a gay club and a nice looking woman was dancing with me and had more on her mind than dancing. She placed my hand on her boob and asked if that did anything for me. I responded umm not really. Oh well got to love her for trying.

now a cute navel... doesnt matter what sex it is... yum. a great smile...same way... those are sexy

Old 05-26-2009, 09:43 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,663,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepejeep View Post
My brother was gay (I say "was" because he's deceased) and he would comment favorably on occasion about my wife's or another woman's breasts. Dunno exactly what that means but there it is .
Yeah.........my gay brother once made some comments about the size of my wife's hooters........I was like WTF?

Old 05-26-2009, 11:56 AM

25,157 posts, read 53,959,965 times
You have a gay brother? I didn't know that!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunil's Dad View Post
Yeah.........my gay brother once made some comments about the size of my wife's hooters........I was like WTF?

Old 05-26-2009, 01:09 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,663,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
You have a gay brother? I didn't know that!!

It's true.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships