Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Tig Old Bitties, Skeeter Bites, Big Butt or Small Butt
Big boobs and big butt 39 34.21%
Small boobs and small butt 18 15.79%
Small Boobs and Big Butt 10 8.77%
Mosquito-bite sized boobs-butt doesnt matter 3 2.63%
Big Boobs-Butt doesnt matter 20 17.54%
Big Butt- Boobs dont matter 16 14.04%
Small Butt- Boobs dont matter 8 7.02%
Voters: 114. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-29-2009, 05:34 PM

1,293 posts, read 3,188,910 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colddiamond102 View Post
Meh, it seems contruction workers around here will whistle at anybody. I hate it when they do that. None of them are ever even the least bit attractive.

I dont get the whole shoe thing some of ya'll have mentioned...it isnt his feet that matters. Im confused on that one.
I think they're referencing shoe-size being the wives tale of the penis size being the same. Which is silly.

It's like equating a woman's butt to being how small her vagina will be. It's irrelevant.

As I wear size 14, while I'm not small, but if that were true any time I had sex or anybody in the NBA did I'd/They'd have to have a blood transfusion as there wouldn't be enough left to keep me/them alive elsewhere.

Just don't get it in general, really. I've never equated good sex or an overall companion to whether or not her butt was big enough, or she had enough fat on her chest for me to play "Mr. Fwipple" on the side.

But I guess from some of the later men's postings I'm the odd one out..

Last edited by Waynec613; 05-29-2009 at 06:20 PM..

Old 05-29-2009, 06:18 PM

2,514 posts, read 4,953,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waynec613 View Post
I think they're referencing shoe-size being the wives tale of the penis size being the same. Which is silly.
A few of my friends are just like Little Mizz Pittsburgh; they want their man to have nice shoes.
They think it says a lot about his attention to detail............in ALL things... Who knows - maybe they are onto something!

BTW Colddiamond, kudos on the thread choice - just tried to read all those poll choices out loud.
The end of a long work week, a glass of wine, and more vowels and consonants than Vanna can turn over!

Last edited by piperspal; 05-29-2009 at 07:38 PM..

Old 05-29-2009, 06:35 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,636,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eskercurve View Post
Take a look at mexicanlust (google it, NSFW!!!!!!!!) and you'll see what kinda woman I like.
Those women are unbelievably gorgeous.

Old 05-29-2009, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulnevrwalkalone View Post
Awesome! The summer weather is here and the ladies are dressing accordingly
I went to Columbus one time and was amazed at how beautiful the women are there.

Old 05-29-2009, 06:41 PM

1,293 posts, read 3,188,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by piperspal View Post
A few of my friends are just like Little Mizz Pittsburgh; they want their man to have nice shoes.
They think it says a lot about his attention to detal............in ALL things... Who knows - maybe they are onto something!
Yeah, I've heard this as well. Very odd to me as a guy, but then again I suppose it makes sense in a way, the average woman having like 12 pair of 1 'type' of shoe. Perhaps some subconscious or perceived indicator of it anyhow. I should show up to the next party or something in flip-flops just to see how fast and how many women look then run.

Last edited by Waynec613; 05-29-2009 at 06:55 PM..

Old 05-29-2009, 06:45 PM

1,539 posts, read 3,189,767 times
IF I was a man OR was into women, I would surely want some boobs AND a booty!

Old 05-29-2009, 08:24 PM

1,250 posts, read 4,783,368 times
I like big butts and I cannot lie!!!

LOL.

Seriously...big boobs are just a bonus..but I like booty! It doesn't have to be BIG, it just has to be nice and shapely, round. Not flat...lol.

I like boobs..but its weird...they're not that big of a turn on to me...as compared to other body parts...

Nice smile > big boobs.
Nice eyes > big boobs.
Intellect > big boobs.
Get the picture...

Old 05-29-2009, 10:12 PM

12,974 posts, read 33,945,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunil's Dad View Post
Those women are unbelievably gorgeous.
Here's a pic for my pals Sunil's Dads and Mr. Cat. I think this is the booty you guys are talking about. Actually, even though she's big, she looks kinda good to me too.

Last edited by Yac; 01-09-2014 at 06:53 AM..

Old 05-30-2009, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBeez View Post
Here's a pic for my pals Sunil's Dads and Mr. Cat. I think this is the booty you guys are talking about. Actually, even though she's big, she looks kinda good to me too.
Damn..........that is my future ex-wife right there.

There are two Brazilians surfacing on the Net - Andressa "Mulher Melancia" Soares and another girl of Japanese (!) parentage whose name escapes me now who are also candidates for that position.

Old 05-30-2009, 09:19 AM

5,002 posts, read 12,354,936 times
I think the majority of men want a woman who has an hourglass figure because having the hips to support multiple child births is a huge bonus. There was a study about this a few years ago and they took people from all nationalities and found the following:

- blondes (even women who dyed their hair blonde, and even ethnicities which do not have naturally occuring blonde hair - like East Asians and black African descent) get more men

- the most popular (70% of men) choice of hip/waist ration which was chosen the most is 10/7. That reveals merit behind men loving a 34/24/34 woman.

- breast size had no correlation - though I question this. As a man, if I went off looks alone, I'd want a woman who has large breasts because instinctively I think it provides more nourishment for future offspring ... that and they're fun.

They then did the same study out in a tribe in the Amazon who has little contact with the outside world and the exact same results occurred! When they asked why, modern men were like "I dunno" but the Amazonian men were like "women with that hip/waist ratio can have 10-16 children. Women with smaller hips can have fewer children".

So perhaps there is an instinctual preference ingrained in men to prefer a particular woman.

However, given the variety and success of our species, there is a LOT more to a woman than her looks and would say that it is true when men place personal fit and emotions above looks, which come a close 2nd or 3rd.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships