Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2009, 08:21 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,706,819 times

Advertisements

How does this quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuinlalaland View Post
I'm professionally and financially successful. I thoroughly enjoy my life whether it's at work, with friends, seeing the world, or just hanging out. I get along great with my family. I like to keep myself fit and occasionally push myself by running mini marathons. And as far as looks, my friends say I'm a cross between Brad Pitt and Russell Crowe. My friends also describe me as easy-going, fun-loving, funny, and bit on the romantic side.
make sense with this quote:

Quote:
If there's really no way to tell then why do I have such a high rate of success? Because of looks? Let's see...I'm skinny, untoned, going pre-maturely grey, and wear ugly old glasses because I can't afford new ones. The only thing I could possibly have going for me physically is my face (which is partially obstructed by my glasses anyway).

My personality vasilates between shy and awkward to outgoing and charming all depending on how I'm feeling about myself that day. And yet women find me attractive every day of the week and if I approach them they're receptive 10 times out of 10.

Figure that one out!
So, you're saying that this is a good description of Brad Pitt and Russell Crowe?

Old 06-08-2009, 08:32 AM

1,089 posts, read 2,401,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunil's Dad View Post
So, you're saying that this is a good description of Brad Pitt and Russell Crowe?
You did notice the "" in the thread title, didn't you?

Old 06-08-2009, 08:38 AM

1,452 posts, read 3,175,057 times
Quote:
You did notice the "" in the thread title, didn't you?
Apparently he didn't but I did, hence the response!! lol..Who loves ya baby???

Old 06-08-2009, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onegreatnurse View Post
Again, hi!!! lol... AND P.S. No sierra, he's passing up the single coolest group in America, single moms, that is!! lol...ok I just had to throw that in for all the guys (and there were many of them) who said they wouldn't want to date one of us. Maybe I should take up smoking!!!
I think single mom's are HOT!

Old 06-08-2009, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onegreatnurse View Post
Who loves ya baby???
You do! You do!

Old 06-08-2009, 08:46 AM

61,286 posts, read 87,552,203 times
now i feel better i am light years away from brad pitt and am in the same boat.

Old 06-08-2009, 08:47 AM

1,452 posts, read 3,175,057 times
I think zoomzoom3 is right, you're missing the three moon wolf shirt, I think this is the crux of the issue in its entirety. All you need to do is go out and get this shirt, and voila!! Problem solved!! Zoomzoom was even nice enough to provide you with the link...

P.S. I AM hot...

Old 06-08-2009, 08:56 AM

1,382 posts, read 2,389,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colossus_Antonis View Post
You do know they can't mate, don't you?
I think they can and do.
But to no result.

Old 06-08-2009, 08:59 AM

15,852 posts, read 35,183,410 times
Quote:
I'm professionally and financially successful. I thoroughly enjoy my life whether it's at work, with friends, seeing the world, or just hanging out. I get along great with my family. I like to keep myself fit and occasionally push myself by running mini marathons. And as far as looks, my friends say I'm a cross between Brad Pitt and Russell Crowe. My friends also describe me as easy-going, fun-loving, funny, and bit on the romantic side.

While I do want someone I find attractive I'm not overly picky. I like women of all races and backgrounds. Personality is far and away the most important thing to me. I'd like a girl with a kind heart, a gentle spirit, and certain warmth and affection. Someone who's equally happy to be out trying new things as she is spending a quiet evening at home together.

Somehow I think it shouldn't be so hard to find a girl like that, yet it is!

I ask you...WHY can't I find just one single decent woman?
Your post says it all. THe first sentance shows that you value success and materialism above all things. Because of this you are going to be attracting the same type of women to you. Ones who are only interested in themselves and what they can "get" out of the relationship. They will not sacrifice their own personal wants and needs and way of living to suit another person.

What I would suggest to you is to spend some time in locations where you can meet ladies who are more interested in other things than themselves. These would include volunteering for non-profit organizations such as food banks, community gardens, hospitals, etc. If you are a church going person, I suggest you become active in your church.

It would also benefit you to not wear expensive clothing and drive an expensive car when you attempt to meet women. These things will only serve to draw the "wrong kind of woman". Better to dress humbly (go to a thrift shop if you do not have any humble clothes of your own), and buy, rent or borrow a humble vehicle such as a 2005 Neon or something that cost less than $20,000 NEW. Most importantly DO NOT TALK ABOUT MONEY, SUCCESS, OR WHAT YOU HAVE during the "getting to know you proces". Talk about ideals, how you want to improve the world, what you want out of life (happiness, love, joy, etc., not money).

Once you start broadcasting the right signals. The woman you are looking for will come along.

20yrsinBranson

Old 06-08-2009, 09:10 AM

4,978 posts, read 9,526,525 times
Quote:

While I do want someone I find attractive I'm not overly picky. I like women of all races and backgrounds. Personality is far and away the most important thing to me. I'd like a girl with a kind heart, a gentle spirit, and certain warmth and affection. Someone who's equally happy to be out trying new things as she is spending a quiet evening at home together.

Somehow I think it shouldn't be so hard to find a girl like that, yet it is!

I ask you...WHY can't I find just one single decent woman?

How old are you? That's the first most important thing. You like Star Trek which rates with me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships