Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-16-2010, 10:52 AM

7,453 posts, read 13,445,185 times

Advertisements

Pick a fold a **** it, not for me, but each to his own goodluck to you
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2010, 11:11 AM

2,058 posts, read 3,308,805 times
I think most guys who say they like "thick" girls either think that 120 is thick or they just go after those girls because they think they're easier. And girls think they're nice or something when they say that. I actually busted a coworker on that once. He was like, stunned. I'm like, I'm not a genious, it's just obvious.

But yeah, I believe there's a percentage of guys who are actually more attracted to thick women and a percentage of guys who are attracted to large women. Good for them, but I don't think they should feel like they're better people for it. btw, I don't really understand the title of the thread "is it wrong?" No, why would it be? that's kind of a wierd question...

wow, I didn't reallize how old this thread was, good topic anyways *shrug*

Old 03-16-2010, 11:38 AM

12,974 posts, read 34,001,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Mitch View Post
But me, Anna Nicole was always (physically) appealing to me, but Rosie not so much. But that's just MY taste. But I think there are more guys out there that would like Anna than Rosie.
Which Anna Nicole are you talking about? The Guess Jeans model Anna? Or the Anna from her Reality show? Two TOTALLY DIFFERENT Annas.

I'll always love the Guess Jeans/Georges Marciano Anna. THAT was a beautiful woman. The fat Anna from her TV show, uh, I dont really like that one.

Old 03-16-2010, 11:53 AM

105 posts, read 250,540 times
To each his own.... everyone, regardless of their size deserves/needs love!

Old 03-16-2010, 11:55 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,763,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I just want to know View Post
To each his own.... everyone, regardless of their size deserves/needs love!
I agree that everybody probably wants or even needs love. "Deserves" ... I don't know about that.

Old 03-16-2010, 12:03 PM

2,684 posts, read 6,895,098 times
Just a little snippet I learned in a sociology class was that a woman's weight or dress size has less to do with attraction than the number .7. In a study of women considered beautiful since the forties, almsot all of them share this number in common. It is the measure of there waist line divided by their hip line. So if a girl is tiny but is shaped like a ruler she will not get to this number when her measurements are divided, thus won't be deemed as suitable a mate.

It's a subconscious thing, going back ages when men were attracted to women based on there fertility potential. Same reason women wear blush, way back when rosy cheeks meant healthy, which meant a greater chance to spread your seed.

This is, I think the only thing I really remember from that class. Make of it what you will, but the list of sex symbols that got a .7 or damn near it, is a long one.

Old 03-16-2010, 03:02 PM

17,232 posts, read 57,186,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
Which Anna Nicole are you talking about? The Guess Jeans model Anna? Or the Anna from her Reality show? Two TOTALLY DIFFERENT Annas.

I'll always love the Guess Jeans/Georges Marciano Anna. THAT was a beautiful woman. The fat Anna from her TV show, uh, I dont really like that one.
I guess I am talking about the jeans commercials. I don't watch reality TV.

My point is "it's not how big she is, it's how (where!) she is big"

Old 03-16-2010, 03:09 PM

855 posts, read 1,386,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post

Natural Anna Nicole Smith, before the implants, circa Guess Jeans/Arsenio Hall appearance is the Anna I like. I was very proud of Hugh Heffner when he gave her a pictorial. At that time it was amazing and refreshing to see a real woman with real curves grace the pages of the most infamous men's magazine, catored to the usual skinny, bikini model chicks.

That Guess Jeans beach shot of Anna kneeling with her hands behind her back is the stuff of legends.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships