Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2009, 05:05 PM

4,379 posts, read 5,393,632 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mir86 View Post
true!! I'm thin myself, my friends call me "anorexic" but i have big boobs and wide hips...thanks to my Israeli heritage..all the women there are super skinny with big boobs and wide hips. I'm definitely far from a boyish figure.

However, if men like their women obese or unhealthy..then that's their decision. I dont think these men should encourage their gf's/wives to risk their lives by being so overweight though, because they could wind up ill or even dead. Yes dead.

Also, very few men like their women obese anyways (they're out there, but not that many), I think what the OP was talking about was women who are curvy and have some "meat" which is still healthy as they are not obese. A lot of guys are into these body types believe it or not! Even as a female, when I see super skinny girls who look like little boys (and I'm straight, mind you!)..I think its nasty! and if they have a boyfriend, I feel bad for him..that must hurt the poor guy in bed! lol

Bottom line, from what I've noticed, men like womanly shapes, boobs, hips and a nice butt, and a pretty face, as long as she's not obese. Am I right?
yes!

An obese woman? for me, no thank you. but chubby and curvy, hell yes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-14-2009, 06:34 PM

52,386 posts, read 52,853,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderbear View Post
My husband's like you. It's a pain whenever I go on a diet, because he tries to sabotage it. Cake, ice cream, french fries, taking me out...he's a real jerk. When he met me I was a size 12, now I'm a size 6/8 so I was able to thwart him a bit. Thankfully most of the loss has been in the waist, so no loss for him, lol. His reasoning is that he's skinny, why does he want hips poking him back? Someone has to have the cushion.
We likes the cushion.

Old 06-15-2009, 06:30 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,706,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
We likes the cushion.
more cushion for pushin'

Old 06-15-2009, 04:58 PM

12,585 posts, read 16,984,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mir86 View Post
hahahaha!!! oops..I shouldn't have mentioned the boobs thing..just trying to make a point that skinny girls arent' always boyish looking.

the question was that dont' men prefer womanly shapes, boobs, hips and a nice butt, and a pretty face, as long as she's not obese?
There you go again!

Old 06-15-2009, 05:46 PM

8,228 posts, read 14,243,147 times
I've know many men that want small very slim women. Or tall very slim women. It's a class thing. Or a subliminal secret desire for little boys and girls. Curvaceous may be nice but to a lot of people its associated with low class.

Last edited by Giesela; 06-15-2009 at 05:48 PM.. Reason: forgot

Old 06-15-2009, 06:04 PM

28 posts, read 53,296 times
I wished I wasn't turned off by bigger women. I know a couple drop dead gorgeous girls but I just can't get over the size of thier backside. It's just my preference.
If it's not a problem for you then you have more options at finding true love is one great way to look at it.

Old 06-15-2009, 06:47 PM

4,116 posts, read 3,150,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kentuckydad95 View Post
You look at society and EVERYTHING is targeted to size zero women. Every commercial, show, etc. However, for some reason, I find those women disgusting. When I am at a store, I find myself checking out the mom who has extra weight then the skinny college chick. My ex-wife is even plus size. I know alot of you don't believe me and that's ok. Am I wrong because I don't follow the rest of the crowd?

Be Happy your not a FOLLOWER but a LEADER You don't EVER have to follow other's, you do what's best for you. Not everyone has the same taste obviously what may be sexy for them might be gross for you and that makes it A OK because this is what life is all about being UNIIQUE and yourself

Old 06-15-2009, 07:09 PM

2,222 posts, read 10,660,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giesela View Post
I've know many men that want small very slim women. Or tall very slim women. It's a class thing. Or a subliminal secret desire for little boys and girls. Curvaceous may be nice but to a lot of people its associated with low class.
I think anyone who would judge another based solely on their weight, is the one without class. http://bestsmileys.com/nono/4.gif (broken link)

Old 06-15-2009, 07:22 PM

37,409 posts, read 53,692,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post

I look at a couple together and I think...."What kind of sex life could they possibly have?"
Are you kidding? You can't seriously think that people with sizes outside of single digits no longer have sex and/or sex drives...

Old 06-16-2009, 08:47 PM

1,091 posts, read 3,595,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TabulaRasa View Post
Are you kidding? You can't seriously think that people with sizes outside of single digits no longer have sex and/or sex drives...

I have to admit, I have wondered about the... logistics. Of sex. Between two fat people.
Pregnant sex was bad enough; I just can't imagine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships