Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2009, 03:14 AM

3,853 posts, read 12,869,001 times

Advertisements

Alright here it is:

Instead of sitting on the sidelines waiting for prince charming to come, you should instead go and seek out the type of man you want. So if you go to a bar or club don't go dancing with your lesbian friends waiting for some random guy to come and flirt with you. Got that?

Discuss!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-14-2009, 04:49 AM

1,293 posts, read 3,190,394 times
Cha-ching! This thread is going to be so win.

Oh, and since that accent thread, talk with an Australian accent, I think that had consensus, at least from the guys in it.

Old 06-14-2009, 07:35 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,957,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by killer2021 View Post
Alright here it is:

Instead of sitting on the sidelines waiting for prince charming to come, you should instead go and seek out the type of man you want. So if you go to a bar or club don't go dancing with your lesbian friends waiting for some random guy to come and flirt with you. Got that?

Discuss!

Or better yet...

They can do what that nice young lady does who posted on how to signal your SO you are in the mood....

...just walk up and put 'it' in his face.

If women were more forward and just came up and told the man that she finds him hot and interesting....men would follow them out of the club like a puppy to a piece of steak. Women have the power...they just don't know how to use it.

Old 06-14-2009, 07:56 AM

37,624 posts, read 46,016,337 times
Quote:
Alright here it is:

Discuss!
If I were up dancing with my girlfriends (and I'd not be dancing with them if they were lesbians! ) believe me I'm not looking for a man. I'm out partying, probably celebrating something. So no, I'm not waiting for you or anyone else to "come and flirt with me". Got that?

Old 06-14-2009, 08:08 AM

111 posts, read 316,449 times
if a woman comes on to me, not aggressively, i would be so flattered

Old 06-14-2009, 08:35 AM

5,024 posts, read 8,896,720 times
Quote:
Alright here it is:

Discuss!
Did this happen to you last night?

Old 06-14-2009, 08:54 AM

6,351 posts, read 9,981,108 times
Quote:
Alright here it is:

Discuss!

I had one woman approach me in my life, and I essentially cursed her out and sent her away in tears. Not to say that women should never flirt, just that there is a right and wrong way to do it.

Just smile and make eye contact first. If the man makes a face and looks away, then obviously he is not intrested and should be avoided.

Really, your parents were right ultimately: Never talk to strangers.

Meeting someone at a bar or club is not a good idea. Let your friends introduce you or something. Meet people some other way, but any place where alchohol and possibly drugs are involved is never a good idea. PERIOD.

Old 06-14-2009, 02:07 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,737,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
If I were up dancing with my girlfriends (and I'd not be dancing with them if they were lesbians! )
Why not?

Old 06-14-2009, 02:18 PM

1,452 posts, read 3,171,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
Or better yet...

They can do what that nice young lady does who posted on how to signal your SO you are in the mood....

...just walk up and put 'it' in his face.

If women were more forward and just came up and told the man that she finds him hot and interesting....men would follow them out of the club like a puppy to a piece of steak. Women have the power...they just don't know how to use it.
What is "it?" I missed that part of the thread...lol...

Anyway, I always approach men, not sure what you guys are talking about you would think it's a rarity but not in my world...

Old 06-14-2009, 04:26 PM

18,270 posts, read 14,435,653 times
Unless I find a guy who is totally my type, I won't bother with any guy. But I totally get where your coming from. If I was less discriminating and more horny, I would totally go up to guys all the time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships