Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-28-2010, 09:23 PM

9,444 posts, read 17,422,436 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
I don't mix violence and sex.
Oh my gosh, that is just too funny. Well, if that's what you consider violence...then you must be very boring in that department. Yawn. lol.

Old 02-28-2010, 10:24 PM

5,143 posts, read 5,427,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onglet39 View Post
The number portion is the band size, what this woman is measuring in the below picture; for the cup size you measure the fullest breast part and subtract the band size. Every inch = a cup size roughly speaking...
Wow. This just wasn't as awesome as it should have been. You did a great job explaining...so it's not you. Something is just wrong with me when I don't find boob talk as exhilarating as I used to.

Old 02-28-2010, 10:51 PM

20,779 posts, read 20,094,715 times
I do not understand why a tall guy would want a much smaller partner? Why??? So he can look down on her? They have complexes and think it is easier to dominate a much smaller woman? They feel more manly then? They want to help the cute little loved one to feel more needed?

My partners like my height, for several reasons - I can keep up when he walks fast, it is better for couple sports of all kinds, doesn't need to bend over so much for me, I can eat real portions, dancing is easier, wear high heels on special occasions and not all day and then complain about pain, I do not always complain that I don't see anything in a crowd, same seat adjustment in car, can reach same stuff in the top counter in the kitchen, etc. etc.

When you are tall and surrounded with small people, there is always something you have to help them with because they are physically not capable and I wonder, why tall men want that for a partner.

I think it looks ridiculous, when Dr. Phil at the end of the show walks outside and his little wife can barely keep up with him and looks like a child who gets dragged behind on the arm.

Old 03-01-2010, 07:59 AM

9,444 posts, read 17,422,436 times
Quote:
I do not understand why a tall guy would want a much smaller partner? Why??? So he can look down on her? They have complexes and think it is easier to dominate a much smaller woman? They feel more manly then? They want to help the cute little loved one to feel more needed
I don't know why, I'm not a guy, and I don't think it applies for all tall guys. Some guys don't care about the height of a woman at all, it just comes to an individual.
I'm just saying that I've dated really tall guys prior to my husband and many of them said that they just like how I quote: "cute and delicate" petite women are, like a cute small package.
As I mentioned before, I'm 5'1 and when I dated a 6'4, it did feel funny. He had to bend his knees and lean to kiss me, I felt like a child holding a giant's hand. He loved that I was short though. So go figure.

Quote:
My partners like my height, for several reasons - I can keep up when he walks fast, it is better for couple sports of all kinds, doesn't need to bend over so much for me, I can eat real portions, dancing is easier, wear high heels on special occasions and not all day and then complain about pain, I do not always complain that I don't see anything in a crowd, same seat adjustment in car, can reach same stuff in the top counter in the kitchen, etc. etc.
You know, all those things you mentioned are easily done by a short person too. I eat real portions. Hell, I can pack it up more then an average person, I don't always wear high heels and I can get on a chair to reach something. Besides not seeing things in a crowd, I don't see much of an advantage here.

I think it comes down to an individual. I see plenty of gorgeous tall women with tall men. It's not like there is a shortage of tall men around.

Old 03-01-2010, 08:03 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,343,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
I'm just saying that I've dated really tall guys prior to my husband and many of them said that they just like how I quote: "cute and delicate" petite women are, like a cute small package.
As I mentioned before, I'm 5'1 and when I dated a 6'4, it did feel funny. He had to bend his knees and lean to kiss me, I felt like a child holding a giant's hand. He loved that I was short though. So go figure.
Well, that feeling is mutual. I like it, too. 6'4" is a bit too much, though. I'm not gonna carry a ladder around at all times.

Old 03-01-2010, 09:01 AM

3,261 posts, read 5,318,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
I do not understand why a tall guy would want a much smaller partner? Why??? So he can look down on her? They have complexes and think it is easier to dominate a much smaller woman? They feel more manly then? They want to help the cute little loved one to feel more needed?

When you are tall and surrounded with small people, there is always something you have to help them with because they are physically not capable and I wonder, why tall men want that for a partner.

I think it looks ridiculous, when Dr. Phil at the end of the show walks outside and his little wife can barely keep up with him and looks like a child who gets dragged behind on the arm.
This is hysterical - You can't really be serious?

I'm 5'3 - I'm not handicapped, don't need a booster seat, don't eat kids meals and am perfectly comfortable standing next to my husband. Actually, I think we look great together

Old 03-01-2010, 01:10 PM

203 posts, read 513,070 times
I am 5'4 and my bf is 5'5. I was married for 25 years to a six foot tall man. I went on a blind date with my bf and was surprised to see his height, but that surprise last all of 5 seconds..I looked into his eyes and WHAMMO the height just melted away. He has an ornery personality, his eyes sparkle, his smile and his laugh and his jokes just get me right HERE.

Dude...it's YOU, not your height that is holding you back. I love the fact that when bf comes up to me for a kiss we are basically looking straight into each other's eyes and in the bedroom everything matches up so SO much better.

I have not read any of your past posts but I have a feeling you are on the young side. Confidence will come with age..once you've gone through more serious things, such as deaths of loved ones, illness, loss of income or home, you will come to realize your height just doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. You know why? Because it just DOESN'T.

Best of luck to you.

Old 03-01-2010, 01:33 PM

5,143 posts, read 5,427,415 times
Quote:

The only one here with a complex is you. It's plain as the nose on a face that you are insecure with your height.

Old 03-01-2010, 01:51 PM

6,776 posts, read 13,585,425 times
Quote:

I'm tall too, but WOW..who cares if a guy likes short girls? Most don't just date short girls exclusively, at least I've never had any problems and I'm sure I've gone out with guys who've dated short girls too.

And eat a real meal? I eat like a bird. I have short friends that eat 3x as much as me.

Old 03-01-2010, 02:16 PM

7,364 posts, read 14,710,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
Wow. This just wasn't as awesome as it should have been. You did a great job explaining...so it's not you. Something is just wrong with me when I don't find boob talk as exhilarating as I used to.
Sorry to be the one to point it out but, you have grown up!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships