Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-21-2009, 12:25 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,969,846 times

Advertisements

You have several college degrees yet have spent 10 years smoking dope.

I see.

College does have a high drug use problem....yet it is a place for education...hmmm how odd.

I never fit into the college atmosphere. Too much decadence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoyogirl View Post
I agree with this. There are women you marry and women you have fun with. You can't turn a ho into a housewife.

Like me, I'm not the marrying kind. I have spent the last 10 years smoking dope and sleeping with different guys. A lot of guys consider me a "catch" due to the fact that I've never been married, no kids, I have no debt, I have several college degrees, and a career that pays my bills and then some, my family has money, I'm well travelled, etc., but I tell them "You don't want me for anything serious, trust me." And it's true. Every serious r/ship I've been in I've gotten bored and/or sabatoged it. I can't even imagine getting married right now. Why give up freedom so I can be bogged down with a husband and kids? Wives/mothers are basically free domestic servants as far as I see it. They carry the brunt of the work/responsibilities and get less in return. (Except for the cases where the husband is extremely rich.) This could change though if I ever fall really in love with a man and want to join my life with him, but that's a long shot. I think I just wasn't intended to be the married with kids type. Some women are and some aren't. Enough about me though...

Of course it is possible for people to change. Some people might have gone through some sort of personal transformation, maybe they regret their past choices and have truly reformed and changed. This could happen.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2009, 12:29 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,969,846 times
She's insecure about getting into a relationship perhaps. You know, she's been around town and been used and burned a few hundred times. Yep I'd be insecure and frazzled too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCobb View Post
A woman who feels the need to announce this is insecure and is showing off to compenstate. "I'm sexually desirable.. honest.. see!"

Old 06-21-2009, 12:52 PM

9,230 posts, read 16,555,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
She's insecure about getting into a relationship perhaps. You know, she's been around town and been used and burned a few hundred times. Yep I'd be insecure and frazzled too.
I've had to do this after a while. Has nothing to do with insecurity or having to compensate for anything. There are actually men out there who have no concept of boundaries and will pull what they can no matter what is spelled out in your profile. They do it IRL as well.

I'm not sure what the mystery is for the select one or two here who don't get it.....or don't want to. They know exactly what women are thinking and why. You'd think they'd have the women of their dreams by now.

Property taxes must be low in the state of DUH.

Old 06-21-2009, 01:10 PM

52,307 posts, read 52,756,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PassTheChocolate View Post

Property taxes must be low in the state of DUH.

LMAO, I'm gonna have to steal that one from you.

All of this talk of women could have sex easily is making me jealous. So now women can earn good money just like a man and also have all of the power when it comes to sex!!

What's a poor guy to do.

Old 06-21-2009, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
So now women can earn good money just like a man and also have all of the power when it comes to sex!!

What's a poor guy to do.
All well and good, but REAL women know how to cook.

Old 06-21-2009, 01:23 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,052,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
LMAO, I'm gonna have to steal that one from you.

All of this talk of women could have sex easily is making me jealous. So now women can earn good money just like a man and also have all of the power when it comes to sex!!

What's a poor guy to do.

I never gave a woman power when it came to sex, they think that men are always supposed to JUMP nd say LET'S GO when they want sex. Not the case with me, I will not hesistate to say-"NOT RIGHT NOW"

Old 06-21-2009, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
I never gave a woman power when it came to sex, they think that men are always supposed to JUMP nd say LET'S GO when they want sex. Not the case with me, I will not hesistate to say-"NOT RIGHT NOW"
How did you come to this conclusion? From the few you've been with or over a case of beer with Killer?

Old 06-21-2009, 01:34 PM

52,307 posts, read 52,756,330 times
Quote:
All well and good, but REAL women know how to cook.
So now we're really screwed, women have good jobs, all the power when it comes to sex, and some can really cook good too.

It's like a trifecta of power.

LOL,

"I don't like it but I guess thing happen that way."

Johnny Cash.

Old 06-21-2009, 01:35 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,052,771 times
Quote:
How did you come to this conclusion? From the few you've been with or over a case of beer with Killer?
From Experience

Old 06-21-2009, 01:41 PM

24,665 posts, read 69,742,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
From Experience
Note, folks, this is Experience with a capital E.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships