Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-21-2009, 01:42 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,052,771 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post

I don't like French Fries that much
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2009, 01:44 PM

52,306 posts, read 52,756,330 times
Quote:
Note, folks, this is Experience with a capital E.

I saw that too.

Old 06-21-2009, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
I don't like French Fries that much

I don't get it.

Is that some punchline to a joke.

Old 06-21-2009, 01:50 PM

9,230 posts, read 16,555,567 times
Quote:
From Experience
If that is all the experience you have you might want to explore why before condemning an entire gender.

My experience dictates that men should be cut off at the waist, but I still love yaz.

Old 06-21-2009, 04:56 PM

18,270 posts, read 14,442,416 times
Quote:
I never gave a woman power when it came to sex, they think that men are always supposed to JUMP nd say LET'S GO when they want sex. Not the case with me, I will not hesistate to say-"NOT RIGHT NOW"
A woman knows that sex is available 24/7. She doesn't NEED you to give it to her. If she wants it from you, thats another story. If you behave like a primadonna, she will see that maybe you are wasting her time, and move on.

Just think about it. All men think about all day is sex, why would a woman have any problem getting it? Why? She doesn't. But she does want a real relationship. That is what a lot of women want.

Old 06-21-2009, 05:20 PM

24,665 posts, read 69,742,360 times
TVSG is hardly a prime example of manhood judging from his incessant posts and I enjoyed the lovely Freudian slip when he said, " I never gave a woman power ..." which would seem to indicate, from the use of the past tense, that his "conquests" are limited at best. I doubt he has much chance to say, "NOT RIGHT NOW." Cheers!

Old 06-21-2009, 05:23 PM

Quote:
TVSG is hardly a prime example of manhood judging from his incessant posts and I enjoyed the lovely Freudian slip when he said, " I never gave a woman power ..." which would seem to indicate, from the use of the past tense, that his "conquests" are limited at best. I doubt he has much chance to say, "NOT RIGHT NOW." Cheers!
"You are correct sir"

Ed McMahon

(I know you're woman, I just wanted to use the phrase)

Old 06-21-2009, 05:41 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,052,771 times
Quote:
I know what you mean, the Onion Rings are too big at Outback Steakhouse

Old 06-21-2009, 05:55 PM

9,846 posts, read 22,688,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoyogirl View Post
That's cool you're not a manwhore. That's very admirable actually. Lots of guys just get greedy and do anything just to get laid. It's disgusting.

But anyways, I think you could be taking this a little far. I mean, everybody has a past right? Everybody was single at one point and probably partied a little bit, in college, and some after. Would you really want a girl who just spent all her weekends at home knitting? Wouldn't that be kind of boring? Don't you want a girl who is a little adventurous and wants to live life to the fullest?

I mean, some girls DO take it too far, I agree with that. But there is a difference between complete whoreness, and normal single life, without the girl having to live like a nun until she's married.
Not so sure about that. Adventurous to me doesn't include boozing and drugs. Not my kind of adventure. Not what I would define "adventure". Adventure to me is my next trip being planned to Western Australia and another one to Newfoundland and doing some motor races. That's adventure to me. Personally I hate bars and you really wont find me in them at all. I find my own chemical high within myself.

From what I have seen with party animals and booze hounds is old habits die hard. I'm sure some people do clean themselves up permanently, but all too often I've seen people when they hit a down point in life revert to old ways. It's not appealing to me as a man to hook up with a woman that has lived the jam band lifestyle smoking dope and shagging scruffy dudes.

Old 06-21-2009, 10:23 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,386,282 times
Quote:
I see a lot of ads or hear a lot of ads when a woman says-

"please don't respond if you are looking for just sex because if I really wanted to have sex I can easily call someone. I want something a lot deeper"

Why in the hell does a guy need to know that she has a FWB?????????????????

Too much information
I think you're reading too much into it - I think she's saying she's not looking for a FWB; if she wanted that, she wouldn't have wasted time posting. At least that's my take on it...I could be wrong.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships