Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-04-2010, 06:13 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,196,082 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
Im not sure what a "strange rand" is
I'm curious. What is a strange rand?

Old 05-04-2010, 06:16 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,431,754 times
i think the evil can change forms at will, it can be the husband or the wife.
its all about fairness isnt it, it has nothing to do with modern or old fashion.
the true evil is those that say its not about fairness-- its about payback.

Old 05-04-2010, 07:00 PM

55 posts, read 61,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
i think the evil can change forms at will, it can be the husband or the wife.
its all about fairness isnt it, it has nothing to do with modern or old fashion.
the true evil is those that say its not about fairness-- its about payback.
no it is about what rolles should in marriage should by for man and women.you can not have two men in relationship and by men i mean you can't have husband and wife doing same thing.husbend has his duties in marriage but he can help wife if he wants and wife has her duties in marriage.and we have come in this modern time where everybody is confused what their role is and we have a chaos now where kids have been raised by tv and they are arrogant allknowing self absorbed intitled you owe me something society.after this generation is gone and can't work anymore who will work then this kids think somebody else should work for them and they should just sit in front tv and party.and that is all consucance of confusion in what roles husband and wife should have in family

Old 05-04-2010, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by notobrainwashing View Post
no it is about what rolles should in marriage should by for man and women.you can not have two men in relationship and by men i mean you can't have husband and wife doing same thing.husbend has his duties in marriage but he can help wife if he wants and wife has her duties in marriage.and we have come in this modern time where everybody is confused what their role is and we have a chaos now where kids have been raised by tv and they are arrogant allknowing self absorbed intitled you owe me something society.after this generation is gone and can't work anymore who will work then this kids think somebody else should work for them and they should just sit in front tv and party.and that is all consucance of confusion in what roles husband and wife should have in family
How old are you?

Old 05-04-2010, 07:09 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,741,555 times
Quote:
Grammar

I am old, I need full stops

Old 05-04-2010, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
Grammar

I am old, I need full stops
That's why I asked about age. Maybe he's a kid or maybe English isn't his first language.

Old 05-04-2010, 07:25 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,706,825 times
Quote:
you are slave at your 95 job to a strange rand you are doing it willingly
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
Im not sure what a "strange rand" is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
I'm curious. What is a strange rand?
Just a typo.

Quote:
you are slave at your 95 job to a stranger and you are doing it willingly

Old 05-04-2010, 07:31 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,741,555 times
I think roles were mentioned so I'll address that.

In these modern times roles have changed for better or worse depending on which side of the fence you sit.

In my experience I see many women and men still retain some traditional roles...men do heavier work around the house, women still do shopping, meals etc

There is a mixture of the two, traditional and modern. Whatever works for the couple. I like the fact we can mix and match, it's liberating for both men and women.

Old 05-04-2010, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
Just a typo.
Thanks for the translation lol.

Old 05-04-2010, 09:16 PM

20,726 posts, read 19,367,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
Just a typo.

There goes the Afrikaner theory.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships