Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2009, 04:33 PM

1,570 posts, read 5,994,829 times

Advertisements

My observation & experiance is that women are often very unfriendly to other women. It's as if they tend to compete with each other. If there's a man in the mix - it's worse!

I recently have dated a man who happens to be friends with a married couple. The 4 of us have had dinner several times. The woman, who is present with her husband, can barely be civil to me. Her body language is clear .... she doesn't want me around her male friend, who happens to be my date. Go figure.

Old 08-28-2009, 06:21 PM

8,176 posts, read 18,560,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
My own first hand experience shows me that the ones who are somewhat hot have greater confidence and LESS self esteem issues than the not so hot ones.

Perfect example is to look at all the not hot totally screwed up mentally women that were on the Fatchelor "More To Love" tv show. The guy got rid of all the mental cases and now is down to the final four who seem to have less mental issues going on than the other 25-30 or so women there.
More to Love is called the "Fatchelor" and the women are mental cases...

Yet on the regular show of mentally challeged desperate women competing for one man...it's called the "Batchelor". and the women are involved in sexy cat-fights.
On each show it shows women having no pride at all throwing themselves at a rich guy in front of millions of viewers.

Gee..what's the difference in the show......oh yeah...50lbs.

I think the whole point of this thread has been proven...people who think they are all that are mean to those who don't meet their standards.

Old 08-29-2009, 10:54 AM

751 posts, read 1,676,012 times
I'd like to know why women are just plain mean and nasty to other women and keep on harrassing them for over a year now when those other women have done nothing to provoke it.Especially when said women refuses to go along with said woman bully to continuing harrassing other women.

Old 08-29-2009, 11:18 AM

8,410 posts, read 39,299,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Granny Sue View Post
Seriously.....have you ever noticed that women who THINK they are all that look down on women who don't?

Are they trying to convice others or just themselves that they are better than them?

I've seen grown women walk by someone and sneer at them if they aren't wearing the exact right clothing to be considered "HOT".
And then talk about them behind their backs. Some even think it's OK to point out their faults.

I thought that was over in High School.
Its just clothing. If clothing is your thing, you are gonna talk about it. Now as to the people that personalize that and think it means anything more than that well...whatever. The sneer thing is a little immature though and totally snarky/uncalled for. I know I talk about clothing like that. But why the hell would I say that to anyone's face? Thats just a old fashioned jerk. Plus people personalize anything and everything. Recipe for drama with most females because they are not comfortable with self analysis on even shallow crap for some reason. I blame pms. LOL

Old 08-29-2009, 11:39 AM

11,169 posts, read 10,663,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLucky View Post
Honestly, my observation is completely opposite. The not-so-hot and overweight women are usually very mean to the hot ones simply out of jealousy. I see this a lot in public. The hot ones are usually especially nice to the not-so-hot women because really they do not want to hurt their already damaged feelings.

I agree with this 100% and it's true.

Old 08-29-2009, 11:42 PM

1,581 posts, read 3,303,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolhand68 View Post
It's insecurity plain and simple. They insult others to feel better about themselves. A form of self-validation. They don't and can't get enough attention or approval from others, so they turn their bitterness towards other women. Women like that will find ways to insult ALL other women, whether they are pretty or not. Girls like that are bottomless pits, and the you can never fill the void that is left by their insecurity. It's all about me, me, me,...look at me!
I believe the term you're looking for is 'attention wh*re' .

Moderator cut: image removed

Last edited by Marka; 01-10-2014 at 09:38 AM..

Old 08-29-2009, 11:49 PM

606 posts, read 1,236,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepGirl118 View Post
I agree with this 100% and it's true.
OH yeah, I can totally see this. I mean most over weight women nasty to me because (I assume it is because) I am tall and a bit underweight, but they do not understand that I have a nervous stomach and I have a high metabolism. I never go out of my way to be nasty to anyone, it is just not right.

Old 08-29-2009, 11:57 PM

11,864 posts, read 17,029,752 times
I find it odd that none of the women here want to admit to being a ***** every once in a while. You know it's true, you do it - everyone has bad moods (yes, even you!). I do it, but it's usually because I am just not in the mood to deal with anyone else and chances are it has nothing to do with the person next to me - if I even notice you're there. It really has nothing to do with someone being fatter/slimmer/prettier/uglier than me. And for someone to ASSUME that I am being unfriendly just because I think they're prettier than me...ugh, someone needs an ego check. Check that mirror (again) - The world does not revolve around you.

Old 08-30-2009, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04glow View Post
OH yeah, I can totally see this. I mean most over weight women nasty to me because (I assume it is because) I am tall and a bit underweight, but they do not understand that I have a nervous stomach and I have a high metabolism. I never go out of my way to be nasty to anyone, it is just not right.
Well, it's unfortunate that anyone who feels that someone else is attractive, or feels they may be more attractive than they are. . . seems to think that other person is just a shell of nothingness.

And I really do not want to say this, but I just have to. . . I've seen the situation a couple times with friends who are overweight - they will complain and envy other women for their looks - make a remark or two, in the next breath talk about how they really need to lose 50lbs - then pop a Whopper with cheese into their mouth and wash it down with a large Diet Coke.

Perplexing.

If someone is not going to work on their own self to feel better about who they are and what they are - there's zero justification to complain and envy on others who do. Period.

Old 08-30-2009, 12:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinx View Post
I find it odd that none of the women here want to admit to being a ***** every once in a while. You know it's true, you do it - everyone has bad moods (yes, even you!). I do it, but it's usually because I am just not in the mood to deal with anyone else and chances are it has nothing to do with the person next to me - if I even notice you're there. It really has nothing to do with someone being fatter/slimmer/prettier/uglier than me. And for someone to ASSUME that I am being unfriendly just because I think they're prettier than me...ugh, someone needs an ego check. Check that mirror (again) - The world does not revolve around you.
This may come as a shock to some of you, heh, certainly I can be a B****. Wasn't aware the question was posed somewhere in here to stand up and admit it.

If you have a perfectly perfect natural butt and you do not have to exercise to keep it that way. . . I hate you.

Back to the topic, I do think you are the exception to the sort of women that are being discussed here (meaning, the type that just hate to hate). I am sure there are women who do exactly what is being spoken about here to you, whether you notice or not. You are female, you are not disqualified. No woman is exempt. Not even the woman who is 250lbs++. Even she gets envied and adored. There's always someone measuring someone else up in some way and someone else being on the receiving end.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships