Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-01-2009, 07:57 AM

1,085 posts, read 2,531,942 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldblue125 View Post
my girlfriend is an absolute doll. i can't say enough good things about her. but there is one thing that is getting in the way and that is her preference for white cotton hip wader old lady underpants. she says they are more comfortable and that overall she just feels better in them. for me, however, they are a real mood killer. they make me droop more than they do, if you catch my drift. seeing her in them is like walking in on your mom. anyway my preference is for bikini panties, thongs and g-strings but she says she's just too uncomfortable in them and just can't make herself wear them. i tell her don't worry you won't have them on long anyway, but it's no use. believe me she has the body to carry it off. so what are my options here. thanks in advance for the insight.
you're trolling right? any form undergarment stays on bride about a millisecond when we're alone anyway. do you like wearing ladies garments when no one is looking?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2009, 08:01 AM

73 posts, read 117,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dadeguy View Post
you're trolling right? any form undergarment stays on bride about a millisecond when we're alone anyway. do you like wearing ladies garments when no one is looking?

sounds like projection to me

Old 09-01-2009, 08:03 AM

1,570 posts, read 5,987,926 times
Oldblue125 - You have made my case. Going commando is ... ok - but not really a turn on. If I may offer a clue - many women think it's just gross. I can't think of a woman that thinks it's sexy.

warning - One guy I knew always went commando. I know this becasue he always wore shorts & sandals. The women all laughed at him behind his back. He became the joke of the neighborhood. There was nothing sexy about it.

How about looking into some SEXY underwear for yourself? Something to please her (not you, HER). It might go a long way to encourage her to return the favor in the evening. Going out of your comfort zone to please your partner is not just "woman's work".
Best wishes.

Old 09-01-2009, 08:04 AM

8,411 posts, read 39,264,921 times
Go put on a thong and see what she is talking about. They suck.

There are tangas and boyshorts. Go to a store and have someone pick stuff out as a gift. You don't need to go the granny panty route to be comfortable. She probably got some crappy pairs of whatever and never bought any again. Underwear shopping can be annoying.

Old 09-01-2009, 08:09 AM

1,417 posts, read 2,181,198 times
Quote:
i go commando 100% of the time
Wow...ok, you've got a point (and since your original post shows how much you care for this girl)...

Buy the girlfriend some reasonably sexy undies (but NOT for her birthday...these are for you. Stay away from lacy or scratchy material.) Take her to dinner and give them to her as a "surprise for later". When you get home ask her open the gift and put them on for you...and then take the whole night if necessary to make sure she has the time of her life.

She will wear them again...I promise.

Old 09-01-2009, 08:11 AM

8,956 posts, read 20,376,989 times
Want a girl that wears a G-string or thong......simple thing to do is, get a girl that likes to wear them!! Just curious, if you like these kinds of underwear, what kind of girls have you been hanging around with?????
Of course, depending on your age, a G-string or thong is the thing that a lot of young girls wear today.......I guess! As for myself (and my wife), we don't like either, reminds us too much of......well, won't go there! But, then again, we are in our early 60's to!

Old 09-01-2009, 08:17 AM

1,085 posts, read 2,531,942 times
Quote:
sounds like projection to me
well if I did they would be cotton bloomers and not a thong, sorry to disappoint you.

Old 09-01-2009, 08:37 AM

914 posts, read 1,806,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMichelle View Post
Time to grow up. Sorry to be so direct, but get real. I suppose you feel the sight of you in your underwear is a turn on for a woman?

You might encourage her to wear sexy underware at night - when she won't be wearing it for long! And BTW - you will need to work on your appearance as well, mister! Hey, have fun.

But a woman's choice of underwear is her own. Only a child should be told what underware s/he will be wearing.

Are you for real? I say physical attraction is a huge deal in a committed relationship. If she ain't budging on changing her nasty panties, what else won't she change. I'm almost certain not only will it make her feel more confident in looking good for herself and her man, their sex life will probably rock. Have her start off with booty shorts or bikini cut. I'm wearing Victoria's Secret bikini cut right now!

I've got your back, dude!

Old 09-01-2009, 08:42 AM

2,189 posts, read 7,702,516 times
I went out with a girl who wore a thong the first time we hooked up, then the next two times, she wore regular. My first communication with her about it was the compromise route. She flipped out, we ended it very bitterly. I still wonder to this day why she wore them the first time?

Old 09-01-2009, 08:59 AM

29,747 posts, read 34,396,829 times
If your girlfriend's choice of undergarments kills the mood for you, maybe she's not the right one. Someone you're totally into will look sexy even in the largest of briefs. Most women have utility underwear and "special occasion" garments. Is it really that big of a deal?

There's a line from Nick Hornby's High Fidelity about how men think that being around women means being surrounded by exotic underwear, but really we save the best pairs for when we know we're having sex.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships