Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Would you take nude photos for your hunny?
Heck no, you must be outcho mind! 17 21.25%
I have, never again. 7 8.75%
I have and I would again. 37 46.25%
I would, but only with the person I marry. 9 11.25%
You bring the camera, I'll bring the humps! 10 12.50%
Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-20-2009, 03:58 PM

2,438 posts, read 7,019,771 times

Advertisements

well one time.. a longggg time ago.. I was forced to do a picture of me on a rug.. I think I was about what... 2 or 3 months old.. to this day those pictures haunt me...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2009, 04:17 PM

20,732 posts, read 19,405,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury Cougar View Post
And to that I say...so what? I'm not doing anything illegal or anything to be ashamed about. My fiance is career military and away from family and friends so long and so often that he deserves whatever he wants to see of me.
I'm not knocking you. I traded my towel for a pair of sunglasses once. It wasn't my towel so...

Old 10-20-2009, 04:24 PM

37,702 posts, read 46,130,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PassTheChocolate View Post
Have you, would you? Why? Why not?

I wouldn't. I took some tastefully done photos, they weren't even nude but not much was covered. This was in the days before before digital cameras and email. I mailed them off to my BF, who was in another state. He never received them and they never came back to me. I keep thinking they're going to show up at my mom's one day, that is where I mailed them from.
Well, I actually have done that...but I think I'll be less inclined to do so in the future. I don't like the thought of someone having such digital photos of me if there is a nasty breakup!

Old 10-20-2009, 10:28 PM

9,230 posts, read 16,565,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
No, nothing is private anymore. I'd hate to have compromising pictures of me posted online after a bad breakup, for example.
That would be one of my biggest concerns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeniorita View Post
I have sent pictures of parts of my body via phone text message to dh. So if it ends up on somebody's site...they will have to put a face with it (not mine). HOWEVER, I wonder would I recognize my body part if seen on another??
LOL...interesting thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBMallory View Post
have done, still do and will keep doing

we aren't prudes and we enjoy it.. the best is a dirty texted photo during the day
Awesome. Though I don't think not wanting to do it makes one a prude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyShouldIWorry View Post
Ever get any strange "looks" from your postman?
Not that I can recall.

Old 10-21-2009, 12:10 AM

1,249 posts, read 2,966,962 times
Default Not much would show up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PassTheChocolate View Post
Have you, would you? Why? Why not?

I wouldn't. I took some tastefully done photos, they weren't even nude but not much was covered. This was in the days before before digital cameras and email. I mailed them off to my BF, who was in another state. He never received them and they never came back to me. I keep thinking they're going to show up at my mom's one day, that is where I mailed them from.
I don't think any nude photo of me would be legal!

Old 10-21-2009, 08:10 AM

1,057 posts, read 2,014,266 times
Only of my feet. What can I say? I have great feet.

Old 10-21-2009, 08:14 AM

5,077 posts, read 14,657,165 times
I have, I would again. it's got nothing to do with my fears of privacy but given that men are very visual, it's something fun and intimate for you and your SO. Having said that, I've not done this with everyone I've dated. I did it when I was married before and did it with my current SO. I think when involved long-term with someone, it's fun to dress up, be dirty or whatever but it can be fun for both parties involved.

Old 10-21-2009, 08:27 AM

6,034 posts, read 10,696,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreaspercheron View Post
I have, I would again. it's got nothing to do with my fears of privacy but given that men are very visual, it's something fun and intimate for you and your SO. Having said that, I've not done this with everyone I've dated. I did it when I was married before and did it with my current SO. I think when involved long-term with someone, it's fun to dress up, be dirty or whatever but it can be fun for both parties involved.
Ah, good point. I have to agree. Yes, as previously mentioned I do it for my fiance. But if I were in the dating scene, I wouldn't do it for just anyone. It's something intimate and special to me, that I do for someone that I'm in an extended relationship with. As I recall, I didn't send pix to my fiance until we'd been dating almost a year.

Anyway, good point andreas...

Old 10-21-2009, 08:50 AM

182 posts, read 299,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
I have and I would.
Whew!!!Where is the "i'm sweating like a pig" icon??

Old 10-21-2009, 09:00 AM

6,034 posts, read 10,696,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainman51 View Post
Whew!!!Where is the "i'm sweating like a pig" icon??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships